Author Topic: Any know where...  (Read 124 times)

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
Any know where...
« on: June 24, 2003, 03:08:22 PM »
I can find Talib Kweli - Quality(as in an irc channel, or if someone could send it on aim).

VDK REPPIN!

Don Breezio

Re:Any know where...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2003, 09:41:36 PM »
well i can send it to you but i'd have to do it track by track and i only have a 56k connection...but if thats cool w/ you then IM me and ill send u the tracks...otherwise i got them off kazaa so you could do that too.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2003, 10:15:29 PM »
Sure

#Amazondotcomhasityouprick

or you could get it at

#supporttightartistsliketalibbybuyingthedamnalbumtoughguy

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2003, 11:14:00 PM »
here it is on half for $8.00

http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=1122790996&domain_id=1876&meta_id=2

I'd suggest BUYING it there.

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2003, 01:29:26 PM »
Obviously you both have the reading comprehension of a peanut.  I did say "Anyone know where... I can find Talib Kweli - Quality(as in an irc channel, or if someone could send it on aim). " Thanks Breezio but I'll just find someone who has the original and burn it off of them.

VDK REPPIN!

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2003, 01:33:01 PM »
dude, you can go to mydownloader.com or packetnews.com to search IRC channel listings, they're usually pretty good for that.  Packetnews even has this thing that will direct link for you if you have MIRC.  Let me know if you have problems, I'll be glad to help.  Later bro....good luck in the 2nd round btw.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2003, 11:00:14 PM »
Obviously you both have the reading comprehension of a peanut.  I did say "Anyone know where... I can find Talib Kweli - Quality(as in an irc channel, or if someone could send it on aim). " Thanks Breezio but I'll just find someone who has the original and burn it off of them.

Obviously your dumbass doesn't realize we are stressing to you to BUY it and SUPPORT the artist instead of being a cheap-ass muthafucka and burnin' the shit.