Author Topic: What animal would you like to be?  (Read 316 times)

TheSheriff

Re:What animal would you like to be?
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2003, 12:27:05 PM »
Brown bear, of course. Blacks and grizzlies are too vicious, and polars piss me off. We got besieged by 'em two weeks ago.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2003, 12:11:54 PM »
Brown bear, of course. Blacks and grizzlies are too vicious, and polars piss me off. We got besieged by 'em two weeks ago.

I hope I don't shatter your dream (or irritate you by reacting to your posts) but grizzlies are only a subspecies of brown bear,so it's actually the same.(Though European brown bears are much smaller than Americans)
I agree with you on polar bears,I don't think they really are that great.I'd still choose to be a sloth bear though,they've got these huge claws,bigger then those of other bears. :DToo bad they've nearly lost all their teeth due to eating nearly only ants.  :'(:-\
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2003, 02:41:44 PM »
I hope I don't shatter your dream (or irritate you by reacting to your posts) but grizzlies are only a subspecies of brown bear,so it's actually the same.(Though European brown bears are much smaller than Americans)
I agree with you on polar bears,I don't think they really are that great.I'd still choose to be a sloth bear though,they've got these huge claws,bigger then those of other bears. :DToo bad they've nearly lost all their teeth due to eating nearly only ants.  :'(:-\

Brown bears are quite placid creatures. Grizzlies are vicious buggers.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2003, 10:39:46 PM »
wich bear?black,brown,grizzly,ice,sloth,sun,spectacled?A panda,koala? ;D

Koala's aren't bears, they're Koala's...

I obviously know Koala's are marsupials smartass,but I mentioned them because some people call them koala bears. I'm not that stupid to not recognise a phascolarctid diprodontoid when i see one!

Dog; you mentioned them as a bear.  They're not bears; anyway you look at it, they're not bears.  You said they were.  You're wrong.  LOL

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2003, 10:40:57 PM »

Don't yall hate it when somebody crams for a biology test then sprouts off like they're a scientist?

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2003, 10:41:19 PM »
I'd want to be something graceful, like a Giraffe.

thas pretty gay lol j/k

ill be a roach, so when all u stupidass humans blow eachother up with nuclear weapons...ill still be here.  ;D

Yeah, a giraffe is much more gay than a cockroach.  I crush you.  

Suga Foot

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2003, 10:47:40 PM »
Trauma, you're funny.  

I'm happy being a human.  I wouldn't wanna be any animal.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2003, 02:03:57 AM »
I'd want to be something graceful, like a Giraffe.

thas pretty gay lol j/k

ill be a roach, so when all u stupidass humans blow eachother up with nuclear weapons...ill still be here.  ;D

Yeah, a giraffe is much more gay than a cockroach.  I crush you.  

u seen Jamie Foxx's "I might need security"? lol Check tha part about the giraffe  ;D

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2003, 03:59:52 AM »

Don't yall hate it when somebody crams for a biology test then sprouts off like they're a scientist?

No but I really hate it when people go and judge people they don't even know.I could really be a scientist.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..