Author Topic: Sly, Crook, Mack 10, 40, Jayo, Pac, Rupt, Scoe - California L.A. Remix here mp3!  (Read 243 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

After westcoast2k.net brought you the Bay Area remix of Sly Boogy's smash hit California last week, you can download the Los Angeles Remix in CDQ MP3. This one features Sly Boogy, Crooked I, Mack 10, Jayo Felony, E-40, Kurupt, Roscoe and 2Pac. I don't know why these are labeles L.A. / Bay remixes as it isn't really accurate when looking at the lineup, but it's BANGING for sure. Get the song in at www.dubcnn.com 8)

budsmokeronly

dope shit, much props nima

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"

Been waiting on this joint since I first heard bout it homie...
Thanx to all the involved in getting this cutt into my ride!!!
I'm bout to bump it alredy and rep for the WESTSIDE!!

Prop's to the homie Nima & DubCnn
Yall' did it again

Hatesrats 2oooTre

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
WHAT? man dats fucked up....They took San Quinn out....His verse waz bomb....This aint no L.A version, this da official remix, they just put 40 on there so they can make people think they givin tha bay props....eff dat!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

WHAT? man dats fucked up....They took San Quinn out....His verse waz bomb....This aint no L.A version, this da official remix, they just put 40 on there so they can make people think they givin tha bay props....eff dat!

naw there is two different remixes dog... one with crook and them, one wit quinn and f.a.b.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Thank you.