Author Topic: EMINEM DANGLES 'BABY' FROM BALCONY...  (Read 597 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:EMINEM DANGLES 'BABY' FROM BALCONY...
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2003, 11:34:34 PM »
Seriously, lighten up mufuckaz......

LMAOOOOO........dat shit's hella funny, dope ass idea........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2003, 12:37:08 AM »
LMAO.....

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2003, 01:10:40 AM »

Ouch!!
Stealin' 50's thunder from last night's awards....
It's starting to look kinda grim now, Last night his name drew no-response from the crowd and his comments at the Mtv music awards were... :-\

Come on EM' stick to the music......
And leave the comedy to the pro's u suck at it.
You ain't funny, They are laughing  at U, not with U.

Em is a complete idiot...i really do not take him serious at all anymore...he is the biggest joke now...mr i cant take anyone out in a battle...

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2003, 01:31:56 AM »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2003, 01:41:22 AM »

Ouch!!
Stealin' 50's thunder from last night's awards....
It's starting to look kinda grim now, Last night his name drew no-response from the crowd and his comments at the Mtv music awards were... :-\

Come on EM' stick to the music......
And leave the comedy to the pro's u suck at it.
You ain't funny, They are laughing  at U, not with U.

Em is a complete idiot...i really do not take him serious at all anymore...he is the biggest joke now...mr i cant take anyone out in a battle...

man eminem was just having fun.......i didn't know you weren't suppose to do that when you became famous.quit being a culera

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2003, 03:07:02 AM »

man eminem was just having fun.......i didn't know you weren't suppose to do that when you became famous.quit being a culera
i thought it was lame...just cuz its eminem doesnt mean ima roll all over the floor laughin about it...that whole jacko hangin the baby over the balcony aint even funny no more...with that bein said...no mames...y tambien...no llores...

Jome

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2003, 07:09:30 PM »

Always out to stir up some ish..   ::)  ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2003, 07:13:08 PM »

i thought it was lame...just cuz its eminem doesnt mean ima roll all over the floor laughin about it...that whole jacko hangin the baby over the balcony aint even funny no more...with that bein said...no mames...y tambien...no llores...

whatever dude , i know for a fact your just hating on him cuz  it was eminem who did this....if one of your favorite rappers did it you'd be laughin too and like i said quit acting  like a culera

S.G.V.

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2003, 07:30:04 PM »
if it was e-40...id still think it was dumb...how am i actin like a culera? pendejo...just cuz im not all over his sack like u...had he did this when the whole incident was funny...id laugh...but its old...its lame....get over it maricon...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2003, 07:48:54 PM »
relax man i ain't trying to convert your ass to liking eminem. i'm just saying , quit being an ass hole. that shit WAS funny . and sorry he couldn't do it right after jacko did it. all i'm saying is i know you don't like em from your posts , quit being a predictable ass hole by tearing him down when he did nothin wrong. man if this was kurupt doing this or some rapper i didn't like doing this i would've done 1 of 2 things.....i either woulda gave him props if i honestly thought it was funny and if i didn't i would've ignored the post

S.G.V.

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2003, 12:26:10 AM »
relax man i ain't trying to convert your ass to liking eminem. i'm just saying , quit being an ass hole. that shit WAS funny . and sorry he couldn't do it right after jacko did it. all i'm saying is i know you don't like em from your posts , quit being a predictable ass hole by tearing him down when he did nothin wrong. man if this was kurupt doing this or some rapper i didn't like doing this i would've done 1 of 2 things.....i either woulda gave him props if i honestly thought it was funny and if i didn't i would've ignored the post
excuse me for expressin my opinion...i didnt know u werent allowed to express ur opinion on eminem...

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2003, 12:29:38 AM »
yeah people.. Stop the stupid arguin and bitchin. Everyone is gonna react differently beacuse of their opinions and sense of humuor..

I found it funny, end of story.. SGV didnt, end of story.

mauzip

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2003, 02:11:18 AM »

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2003, 03:10:03 AM »
LOL.. some people need to lighten up..

Yup  ;D
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2003, 11:21:31 PM »
A couple of Q's to (So called Emninem Fans)

Quick question'z...
Do you laugh at Eminem cause you don't take him serious anymore? (True question)

Is Em's music comedy to U, possible on the same rank as Weird Al.?

Can you listen to his music straight up for an entire lp, thourogh without his voice getting anoying?

Do his topic's (being bullied and beat down) topics really associate with you? (it don't with me...)

Do you like Em cause of his color or his ability?

I'm asking these q's as a TRUE EMINEM fan..

P.S I think Em is one of the most creative rapper's ever...and has a very tight flow..
but even as an Emienm Fan I can admit when he has done stupid shit...

P.S. FUCK STAN's

Hatesrats 2oooTre
« Last Edit: June 29, 2003, 10:55:54 PM by Hatesrats »