Author Topic: The following people need liberating........  (Read 783 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The following people need liberating........
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2003, 05:57:51 AM »
I hate the american government plus anybody who supports them. they shall go to hell.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2003, 06:57:34 AM »
what about china.. lol.. they need liberating.. ohh yeah... they're big enough to put up a good fight  ::)

I dunno, we were thinking of leaving them to the british while we bat cleanup with the other little 3rd worlders.

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2003, 10:01:11 AM »
Since when did China need liberating? It's begun to liberate itself.

As for the rest, be patient.

Out in cinemas soon...the Ninth Crusade! (or is it Tenth? I couldn't be bothered to check)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2003, 11:10:07 AM »
Since when did China need liberating? It's begun to liberate itself.

As for the rest, be patient.

Out in cinemas soon...the Ninth Crusade! (or is it Tenth? I couldn't be bothered to check)

China liberating itself? This is the first Ive heard of it.

As for the rest, America has cordial relationships with like half the countries mentioned. Remember, you have to be Muslim AND be opposed to regional American influence in order to be eligible for liberation.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Immortal

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2003, 11:25:50 AM »
Hell no, dont liberate United Arab Emirates cause its a free country already. ITs got its own political system and has good leaders and a hell of multiculturism. If i had a wish in my life, it would be to be born a UAE arab national and life would be soooooo good for me. I mean i lived in Dubai, UAE, for 16 years from the age of 2 years and its literally the best place on earth in terms of luxury, people, cars,...every possible thing you need is there for ou. THe only downers are that they don't give permanent citizenship to non UAe nationals and don't allow them to make or buy hoiuses permantly, we have to stay on rents. I think its still cool with me living my life on rents cause DUbai is the best place in the world. WE can go out till like 3 in the morning night time and the streets will be crowded with familys and friends, its a great place to be in and i would love to g oback and visit it. Infinite visited it and he liked it too.

If we liberate Dubai, its true that the immigrants will take over the country  since it will be a total democracy, the arabs are in good control of their wealth and share it  evenly kinda . ALthough they are the rich mofos, but its a good life there. Democracy would destroy that lavish life for all.

Peace

PS- UAE is the best arab country in the world., Also the most advanced .
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2003, 11:29:00 AM »
word

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2003, 11:34:28 AM »
I happed to believe if a country needs "liberating", then it should be done by the poeple of that country.

We didn't go into Iraq to liberate the people...that was a secondary objective...if that.

We went into Iraq cuz we were through with Sadaam's bullshit, and decided to do something about it; unlike the rest of the world who didn't want to spend the money to war with Iraq, or who simply didn't give a fuck.  Also, the Oil probably was a reason for attacking Iraq...but most certaintly not the main reason.

These countries should liberate themselves in my opinion.

Immortal

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2003, 11:59:43 AM »
Hell no, dont liberate United Arab Emirates cause its a free country already. ITs got its own political system and has good leaders and a hell of multiculturism. If i had a wish in my life, it would be to be born a UAE arab national and life would be soooooo good for me. I mean i lived in Dubai, UAE, for 16 years from the age of 2 years and its literally the best place on earth in terms of luxury, people, cars,...every possible thing you need is there for ou. THe only downers are that they don't give permanent citizenship to non UAe nationals and don't allow them to make or buy hoiuses permantly, we have to stay on rents. I think its still cool with me living my life on rents cause DUbai is the best place in the world. WE can go out till like 3 in the morning night time and the streets will be crowded with familys and friends, its a great place to be in and i would love to g oback and visit it. Infinite visited it and he liked it too.

If we liberate Dubai, its true that the immigrants will take over the country  since it will be a total democracy, the arabs are in good control of their wealth and share it  evenly kinda . ALthough they are the rich mofos, but its a good life there. Democracy would destroy that lavish life for all.

Peace

PS- UAE is the best arab country in the world., Also the most advanced .

I agree with liberating the rest of the nations other than UAE, UAE is already liberated. Many of you folks don't know how cool this Dubai city really is.

Immortal

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2003, 12:04:58 PM »
liberate all those poor african nations under dictatorial rule, there are many nations tech hasn't mentioned.

TheSheriff

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2003, 01:33:17 PM »

There are now non-party members in the Senate and the People's Assembly.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2003, 04:34:03 AM »
LOL...

"Next time on the X-files... Agent Mulder and Scully discover the truth behind the Jewish people!!!"

grow up you anti-semite

some one speaks on the powerful Jewish Lobby that effectively CONTROLS US foreign policy and u dismissin it as conspricy theory?
Cmon man.....you cannot deny Jewish influence on American govts.
yea there r alot of jews in washington too

i can't see america liberating anywhere other than north korea and that won't be for a while. shit is so bad there tho ppl can die of diarea out there and thats no joke, they have hardly n e food at all, only problem is they r all brainwashed to hate america, in schools on sports day one of the events is to kill a stuffed american soldier.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2003, 04:39:27 AM »
^^ That's fine, most of the world is brainwashed to hate america.  If people would start making their own decisions, instead of doing what they think is 'cool' or trying to be individuals when they're really just following the herd mentality, that would change.  

Genius

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2003, 11:31:51 AM »
Engel Rock you close-minded dumbfuck who doesn't seem to understand the point of my statement.... I am not an anti-semite. Just because I know that the Jews have a rather large influence on the U.S. government's policies, doesn't mean I have anything against them. So that means any time someone speaks out against Hitler and the Nazis that person hates German people?! You dumbfound baboon, please stop making comments when you don't know shit to begin with.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2003, 10:15:16 PM »
^^ That's fine, most of the world is brainwashed to hate america.  If people would start making their own decisions, instead of doing what they think is 'cool' or trying to be individuals when they're really just following the herd mentality, that would change.  

^^if that isnt the definition of "irony"....lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2003, 12:16:21 AM »

There are now non-party members in the Senate and the People's Assembly.

There have been minor reforms, but the Old Guard in the Communist party still exists. The economy will continue to expand and become more capitalist orientated, but I dont honestly see true political reform, ex. a completely overhaul.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll