Author Topic: The following people need liberating........  (Read 810 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:The following people need liberating........
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2003, 12:17:28 AM »
^^ That's fine, most of the world is brainwashed to hate america.  If people would start making their own decisions, instead of doing what they think is 'cool' or trying to be individuals when they're really just following the herd mentality, that would change.  

^^if that isnt the definition of "irony"....lol

Word. The only thing worse than an idiot is an ironic idiot.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2003, 03:40:54 AM »
Engel Rock you close-minded dumbfuck who doesn't seem to understand the point of my statement.... I am not an anti-semite. Just because I know that the Jews have a rather large influence on the U.S. government's policies, doesn't mean I have anything against them. So that means any time someone speaks out against Hitler and the Nazis that person hates German people?! You dumbfound baboon, please stop making comments when you don't know shit to begin with.

Dumfuck? Baboon? Don't know shit?

Wow! I must have hit a nerve!

Keep doing what you're doing. Having a Scape Goat is cool I guess. I try and solve my own problems, not push them off on a group of people, but hey, if it works for you: GO FOR IT!

Genius

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2003, 03:52:01 AM »
Engel Rock you close-minded dumbfuck who doesn't seem to understand the point of my statement.... I am not an anti-semite. Just because I know that the Jews have a rather large influence on the U.S. government's policies, doesn't mean I have anything against them. So that means any time someone speaks out against Hitler and the Nazis that person hates German people?! You dumbfound baboon, please stop making comments when you don't know shit to begin with.

Dumfuck? Baboon? Don't know shit?

Wow! I must have hit a nerve!

Keep doing what you're doing. Having a Scape Goat is cool I guess. I try and solve my own problems, not push them off on a group of people, but hey, if it works for you: GO FOR IT!

Nice try of making it seem like something its not and totally turning it around. You make allegations, then you're proven wrong and you are made to look like a total idiot, and now you say I use you as a scapegoat? Well LMAO, but replying to a false comment you made about me doesn't make you a scapegoat. But then again, maybe some one of your "level" wouldn't know the true definition of a scapegoat. The way you apply it, and saying that you're a scapegoat, it seems like the definition you saw in the dictionary read:

scapegoat: a total idiot who has been exposed as a moron, proven false in his allegations, and just an overall dumbass
« Last Edit: June 29, 2003, 03:52:29 AM by Genius »

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2003, 03:58:58 AM »
Here you come again with the insults! Your argument looks a LOT better when you don't throw out random disses.

I bet you're one of the guys who belived that Jewish people didn't show up to work on 9/11.

You blame the Jewish Loby for making policy in the United States. Correct? Do you really think there are a group of Jews that sit around in a dark and smokey room, talk about world domination and plan out US policy?

BTW, here's the correct definition of scapegoat.

"One that is made to bear the blame of others. "
« Last Edit: June 29, 2003, 04:00:17 AM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2003, 04:01:57 AM »
Do you really think there are a group of Jews that sit around in a dark and smokey room

Oh cmon now, the Jews control the media...they cant afford a good ventilation system?!  ;D

Woodrow

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2003, 04:03:05 AM »
Do you really think there are a group of Jews that sit around in a dark and smokey room

Oh cmon now, the Jews control the media...they cant afford a good ventilation system?!  ;D

Lol! What was I thinking!  ;D

Genius

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2003, 04:23:05 AM »
Here you come again with the insults! Your argument looks a LOT better when you don't throw out random disses.

I bet you're one of the guys who belived that Jewish people didn't show up to work on 9/11.

You blame the Jewish Loby for making policy in the United States. Correct? Do you really think there are a group of Jews that sit around in a dark and smokey room, talk about world domination and plan out US policy?

BTW, here's the correct definition of scapegoat.

"One that is made to bear the blame of others. "

1. My arguments don't look good, against you, they don't need to. I prove myself right on every occasion. And you continually make yourself look like a complete idiot. You claim that my argument looks better without the disses? Well, the random disses don't take anything away, but don't add anything, so they do not hinder me SONNING you.

2. No, I'm not one of those people who think that the 4000 Jews didn't show up to work because they had an idea of what was going to happen. Another allegation proven wrong.

3. Did I say there was a group of Jews around a table discussing world domination? No, that was another one of your wrong allegations. You might think that's how politics work, but could not be more wrong. I will lead you step-by-step Mr. Ignorant: Politicians need money, they accept donations to come up with this needed money, the people offering them this money expect something in return (perhaps... policies they favor ::)), Jews are large contributors since they're wealthy and control a large amount of money in the U.S., so the Politicians who take their money in return aim for the passing of policies that these contributors might be happy with. And what more would make a Jew happy than a foreign policy that includes aid to Israel and attacks on Muslim nations?
There, I broke it down for your intellectually challenged self, so if you don't understand this then there's no more trying because like 50 Cent says: "I ain't feelin to teach slow learners"
« Last Edit: June 29, 2003, 04:24:04 AM by Genius »

TheSheriff

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2003, 09:01:23 AM »
Yarrrrr, me old war wound is achin, I thinks there be a pruning in the wind...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2003, 01:59:28 PM »
Politicians need money, they accept donations to come up with this needed money, the people offering them this money expect something in return (perhaps... policies they favor ::)), Jews are large contributors since they're wealthy and control a large amount of money in the U.S., so the Politicians who take their money in return aim for the passing of policies that these contributors might be happy with. And what more would make a Jew happy than a foreign policy that includes aid to Israel and attacks on Muslim nations?

Where's Engel gone?

Genius

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2003, 02:20:06 PM »
Engel feels SONNED and has left the building just like Quake used to back in the days. 8) (light-bulbs going off in people's heads)

Woodrow

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2003, 12:06:02 PM »
I've just returned from a nice little trip to Seattle.

Good to see that whats his name is no longer a member. I assume he was somebody's 2nd account?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2003, 01:17:57 PM »
he was Jamal
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2003, 07:25:35 PM »
Iran
North Korea
Saud Arabia
Syria
Egypt
Jordan
All Gulf Sheikhdoms
Afghanistan
Congo
Liberia
Sierre Leone
Algeria
Mauritania
Tunisia
Lebanon
Zimbabwe

Just to name a few.

Should I hold my breath, waiting on Bush to come through?

Interestingly, Bush starts with Liberia.  Maybe he saw your list.  I've got my money on "sierre Leonie", wherever the hell that is, for next.  

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2003, 02:14:01 AM »
Bush's slogan for next election: "Let's kill liberate them all"

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2003, 05:54:56 AM »
Iran
North Korea
Saud Arabia
Syria
Egypt
Jordan
All Gulf Sheikhdoms
Afghanistan
Congo
Liberia
Sierre Leone
Algeria
Mauritania
Tunisia
Lebanon
Zimbabwe

Just to name a few.

Should I hold my breath, waiting on Bush to come through?

Interestingly, Bush starts with Liberia.  Maybe he saw your list.  I've got my money on "sierre Leonie", wherever the hell that is, for next.  

British already liberated that one.  C'mon Trauma less of the ignoramus vibe.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 06:56:58 AM by Jay ay Beeeeee »