Author Topic: The following people need liberating........  (Read 811 times)

Hater Player

Re:The following people need liberating........
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2003, 05:05:58 PM »
fuck u genieus dont diss jews holmes

Quakaveli

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2003, 02:41:56 PM »
Jamal is like WCC's wanna-be father...always tryin to son somebody  ::) what a fuckin queer

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2003, 03:31:49 PM »
Jamal is like WCC's wanna-be father...always tryin to son somebody  ::) what a fuckin queer

WOW. That has got to be the hardest diss ever. ::)
LOL@ this faggot browsing through threads I post on just so he can say something to get my attention. I thought you got over me Quake, didn't you jump off my nuts a while back? In regards to your comment, with you I never had to actually "try", it was fairly easy. You're a pretty dumb guy, and to argue with you was like stealing from your dad's 7-11, easy. And let's not get into the pussying out on your behalf. 8)

LMAO@ u telling AG and other people to call me.... what a fuckin pussy.... then you tell AG that I punked out and when I showed him the thread with PROOF that you pussed out he was like "damn quake is a fuckin pussy". And he questioned you about why you lied to him, and you were like "I never told you that I punked him, and why did you tell people"......LMAO exposed ass pussy.....you're still a joke.