Author Topic: RIAA is gonna fuck us up  (Read 934 times)

budsmokeronly

Re:RIAA is gonna fuck us up
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2003, 10:46:06 AM »
they ain't gonna sue anyone, lol.  It would cost them more then they would get out of it.  Think about, why do people d/l so much music?  Duh, cause they can't afford to buy.  So if they can't afford to buy a fucking cd, what are they gonna give the RIAA if they got sued?  Shit they could sue me for all the money they want, you think they are gonna be able to collect any?  Seriously, if anyone on this forum got sued for even $20,000, would you have that kind of cash lying around to pay it?  I know I don't, and I bet 99% of this forum doesn't.

bez

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2003, 11:13:49 AM »
Instead of sueing people all these workers for the big companies who are proberly on hundreds of thousands of pounds (dollars) a year should be trying to come up with a way to make money off us in some sort of other way.  Not in the way that you have to pay to download of sumit but maybe just a technique that wouldent loss them alot of money.  

I can't really put my finger on it but there must be a way to keep everyone happy.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2003, 12:26:59 PM »
Whatcha in jail for playboy?  "oh...I got convicted of carjacking".  What bout you cuzz? "Oh....I robbed a Bank of America".  What bout you homie....why you up in this cell?  "Nigga!!...RIAA convicted me of downloading a MC Hammer cd...now go get me a ciggarette bitch!!" ;D

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2003, 02:42:54 PM »
Whatcha in jail for playboy?  "oh...I got convicted of carjacking".  What bout you cuzz? "Oh....I robbed a Bank of America".  What bout you homie....why you up in this cell?  "Nigga!!...RIAA convicted me of downloading a MC Hammer cd...now go get me a ciggarette bitch!!" ;D

HAHAHA  ;D
40oz Graphire

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2003, 05:49:06 PM »
lol @ people getting shook.

as long as no one posts irc releases and fucks it up for everyone i'll be happy. 8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

funkstylz

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2003, 06:09:59 PM »
all u gotta do is not serve on kazaa or winmx and all that other bullshit and i bet you wont' have a problem

The Watcher

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2003, 06:36:08 PM »
3 students in Sydney Australia got busted for havin like 20gb of mp3s, they got a $60,000 AUD fine each

mIRC is the most traceable way, kazza & the rest would be a safer bet if you're gonna download. in mIRC, try typing /whois nickname and it'll show some shit like, user@ppp44.whateverisp.com .. everything after the @ is your host, ISPs keep track of that sort of shit, so when Agent Smith from the FBI calls up asking for some info, they hand it over
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2003, 06:49:09 PM »
i got like 35 or 40 mp3's so i'll be one of the last to get busted  8) lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jome

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2003, 07:02:53 PM »
3 students in Sydney Australia got busted for havin like 20gb of mp3s, they got a $60,000 AUD fine each

mIRC is the most traceable way, kazza & the rest would be a safer bet if you're gonna download. in mIRC, try typing /whois nickname and it'll show some shit like, user@ppp44.whateverisp.com .. everything after the @ is your host, ISPs keep track of that sort of shit, so when Agent Smith from the FBI calls up asking for some info, they hand it over

It's more difficult to trace that people are actually downloading too..
On Kazaa you can easily see almost everything if you wish, but I think you gotta start scanning for ports on IRC to find out anything..
And besides.. if they start fucking with IRC-people, the channel OPS can just start banning the federal/states IP-ranges..

Jome

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2003, 07:04:17 PM »
Besides... they can only sue Americans...  8)

The Watcher

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2003, 07:25:06 PM »
Australians got busted by the RIAA.. and EFNET is monitored by the FBI and a bunch of other security organisations .. oh, you didn't know?

as Mr T would say: i pity the fool who downloads off mIRC

everythin you type on mIRC is monitored, apart from DCC's. so if you type /msg nick xdcc send #44950954 they see it.. there's a few servers that are monitored on efnet, you think RIAA isn't in on this?
- celph titled

- joe budden

Jome

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2003, 08:05:02 PM »
Australians got busted by the RIAA.. and EFNET is monitored by the FBI and a bunch of other security organisations .. oh, you didn't know?

as Mr T would say: i pity the fool who downloads off mIRC

everythin you type on mIRC is monitored, apart from DCC's. so if you type /msg nick xdcc send #44950954 they see it.. there's a few servers that are monitored on efnet, you think RIAA isn't in on this?

The Australians didn't get sued by RIAA.. or at least not the American version of it.
Sharing files isn't illegal in Norway, so they can't sue me.. and the same goes for other countries, as long as they don't have the same laws as U.S.

I know that FBI is on EFNet, but I also know that it's possible to shut them out.

So the moral of the story is.. if your countries laws doesn't forbid you from sharing files, then you are doing nothing illegal.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2003, 08:17:39 PM »

LMAO!!!!!!!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2003, 08:20:30 PM »
aslong as you use EFNET, you can't shut them out. You can use forms of encryption on IRC (admIRC, ircs) or a simple DCC CHAT, but pretty much everything you say goes to them since IRC is distributed (type something on one server, every server gets it)
- celph titled

- joe budden

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2003, 08:41:04 PM »
Well, in the end, sharing this stuff is illegal and stealing musician's work anyways, so more power to them I guess.