Author Topic: free flow  (Read 152 times)

bostonboy

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
free flow
« on: June 24, 2003, 10:11:06 AM »
i was listening to a pharoahe monch beat  "tha truth" and started typing, so this flow has rediculous runon sentances and no rhyme breaks can you feel the flow though?

Nation facing, non complacent graces from clandestine places… disgracing races that made it with no payments/ or food or options on how to live/ doomed so somethings got to give, way for a new day more money better homes, and new ways to raise your seed while they grow/ and new ways to play without drugs or thugs running shit on your street corner, a break from the bums that try ta rape daughters, no gun shells or mortars when love prevails its over/ but how do thugs love when the slugs keep em duckin, how do you trust love when love keeps you runnin, and trusts gone long before your conscience formed, this thugs gone long before his pops was born, the irony of fate gains weight each day, tired of this place but in place I stay, feels like my shoes glued to tha ground n prey to the to tha lord thank god I found em,  bound to my surroundings pounding ounces of chopin to give my sorrows drowning, lounging puffin …grounded, lost my mind for a minute, fuck it, I found it… im spitting different words slurs n mixin verbs, but as I curse n drop verses my thoughts keep dispersin n no words can describe what im feeling, so alive but I hide from whats real n whats worse than a person hides on tha insides a perp in hearse for his last ride, twenty one n buried on his backside n wish he heard that truth before be breathed for tha last time
« Last Edit: June 24, 2003, 10:54:28 AM by bostonboy »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re:free flow
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2003, 02:55:40 PM »
well yeh the flow is a lil off, but if this is a freestyle, then my opinion of it is good, you had a message in a few lines and the wordplay was good.  nice work.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2003, 05:34:06 PM »
you need some work home boy, but im guessin you new to the game so it's coo...Flow was off, rhymes were kind of forced...keep elevatin...

Azul!
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bostonboy

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2003, 06:39:38 AM »
cee ride thanks for the crit......... 2nd nature obviously your strictly a textcee and dont flow much...... try and flow on the spot to a song, no editting, all the wordplay and metas in the world couldnt help you

bostonboy

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2003, 06:40:31 AM »
its interesting hearing critisism from people on forums, when you flow in reality n people love it

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2003, 05:24:47 PM »
Well why dont you just make an Audio and make us "love it" ? This shit is getting really redundant man, if you dont like the way we flow or write, then dont post here.  Go make some audio, or post in another forum maann! And I meant that in the nicest way possible.  :-\

VDK REPPIN!

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2003, 06:55:47 AM »
Dawg you must not know what the fuck you doin then, Check My Round 1 WCC cup battle, and my 8 min keystyle...they are flowinon he spot...Second! I do Audios like crazy Just I earn money and Go to Recording studio to get better quality then cool edit cats. Nigga I've been on the radio, I've been on mixtapes. Dont try and fuckin act like I DONT know what im talkin bout. You wack s fuck...get overyour damn self!
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bostonboy

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2003, 09:22:20 AM »
calm down nancy, im sure your on alot of mix tapes keep truckin.... abstruse you make a good point to each his own

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2003, 07:59:48 AM »
How the fuck are you gonna diss me when I was tryin to give you a critical opinion on your piece and tell you what you need to work on if you gonna textcee...But bump you nigga, you should stop reppin Beantown if you cant take critisizim...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]