Author Topic: Drugs Are Bad, MmK?  (Read 393 times)

Trauma-san

Don Seer

Re:Drugs Are Bad, MmK?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2003, 01:55:11 AM »
its snoops fault...

Instead, she called a friend who had been out with her earlier in the evening. Mallard said she had smoked marijuana, taken half of an Ecstasy pill and had at least four alcoholic drinks, including gin and orange juice, during the course of the evening.

seriously tho... she shouldnt have been under the influence.. and then made things worse... but its a fucked up situation all round

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2003, 02:04:28 AM »
i admit i'll smoke a lil weed now and then but i don't do anything dumb like drive . i just joke around with whoever i'm with and make the best of it. but man she went over board

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2003, 04:20:49 AM »
i admit i'll smoke a lil weed now and then but i don't do anything dumb like drive . i just joke around with whoever i'm with and make the best of it. but man she went over board

theres nothing wrong with driving stoned i do it all the time n i'm probably a safer driver stoned. i don't drive if i've had too much to drink cos that is a recipe for disaster and i don't touch pills

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2003, 04:27:33 AM »
^^ That's how accident's happen "No, NO, Officer, I'm actually a BETTER driver when I'm stoned!!!"

You're in denial.

This woman is one of the biggest losers walking the face of the earth.  If I was her I'd kill myself, what a waste of life.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2003, 02:17:44 PM »

theres nothing wrong with driving stoned i do it all the time n i'm probably a safer driver stoned. i don't drive if i've had too much to drink cos that is a recipe for disaster and i don't touch pills

LMAO

and this is the dude .....ah never mind

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2003, 02:07:59 AM »

man a person can do anything high, as long as the fact is he smokes pretty often...U fools that have smoked like 5 times in ur life or smoke once a month wont realize how diffrent being stoned is when u smoke often...its like ur much more in control, and I dont feel my motor skills have been affected adversely, when Im high I focus on the road better actually, lol.

Anyway Id like to end my post with a story. If U read my end of school thread then u knew I jus got done with a weekful of stressful finals. Well in my chem one, I hadnt started studying until the day before, and before studying (around noon) we toked up a couple hits of sum bomb weed(haha I wont bother explaing why :-D ) n got pretty fuckin high, and jus chilled until 3-4 and started studyin...I pulled an all nighter, crammed all da shit in (there was a lot of shit to review-hard class) and the next day did pretty good on the test and ended up getting one of the highest scores on that test(even better than my midterms) jus for the fact that I had willpower n I can handle weed. So dont speak on other ppl...a lot of friends I know drive stoned all thet time, and they are responsible so they keep outta shit. actually a couple of em drive drunk too, and have pulled it off quite a few times, lol but I wont speak on that now  :-X

peace  8)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2003, 03:11:47 AM »

man a person can do anything high, as long as the fact is he smokes pretty often...U fools that have smoked like 5 times in ur life or smoke once a month wont realize how diffrent being stoned is when u smoke often...its like ur much more in control, and I dont feel my motor skills have been affected adversely, when Im high I focus on the road better actually, lol.

Anyway Id like to end my post with a story. If U read my end of school thread then u knew I jus got done with a weekful of stressful finals. Well in my chem one, I hadnt started studying until the day before, and before studying (around noon) we toked up a couple hits of sum bomb weed(haha I wont bother explaing why :-D ) n got pretty fuckin high, and jus chilled until 3-4 and started studyin...I pulled an all nighter, crammed all da shit in (there was a lot of shit to review-hard class) and the next day did pretty good on the test and ended up getting one of the highest scores on that test(even better than my midterms) jus for the fact that I had willpower n I can handle weed. So dont speak on other ppl...a lot of friends I know drive stoned all thet time, and they are responsible so they keep outta shit. actually a couple of em drive drunk too, and have pulled it off quite a few times, lol but I wont speak on that now  :-X

peace  8)

lol..... thought u left quake  ;D

kick ass album

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2003, 11:16:11 AM »
anyone whos fuckin dumb enough to be walklin along the highway at 2, 3 in the morning deserves to get hit.. thats just a plain dumbfuck move.. he knows there will be drivers passing by under the influence.. thats common knowledge.

i feel that both parties are at fault.. it is wrong for a woman to do all that shit and drive soon after she does, it is wrong how she had the guy in her passenger seat for about 30 minutes on the way home and then decided to let his body decompose in her garage..

it was also really dumb for this guy to be walkin the highway at that hour..

fucked up situation.. they both payin the price
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TheSheriff

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2003, 11:30:57 AM »
Half funny, half tragic.

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2003, 09:11:08 AM »
naaaaaaaaah but kinda funny