Author Topic: KOBE BRYANT TO EXPLORE FREE ANGENCY  (Read 422 times)

pappy

KOBE BRYANT TO EXPLORE FREE ANGENCY
« on: June 26, 2003, 06:34:27 PM »
straight outta kobe's mouth.  after this year his last on his contract hes goin explore the free agent market.  HAHAHAHAHHA TO ALL U LAKER FANS THAT SAID KOBE WOULD NEVER THINK OF LEAVING LA

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:KOBE BRYANT TO EXPLORE FREE ANGENCY
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2003, 06:39:13 PM »
correction my guy

he said he wants to see what improvements the lakers make, what phil does, and how hard shaq plays next year then he'll opt out of his contract

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2003, 06:40:19 PM »
also the lakers are going to be pressuring him to stay with $ /magic/and jerry west whose said he'd tell kobe to play out his career in LA

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2003, 06:54:47 PM »
Kobe wants to explore FA and possibly sign with a different team to prove that he doesn't need Shaq to be successful. And make a team a winner.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2003, 06:59:58 PM »
Kobe wants to explore FA and possibly sign with a different team to prove that he doesn't need Shaq to be successful. And make a team a winner.

yeah i can see that aswell, also they were saying it's a call out to his teammates and the front office to keep the intensity up.

also they said shaq hired an ex marine to sculp him up for next season :o........i mean shaq's already strong as fuck, but if that marine trains him like they trained a few marines i know........R.I.P. to all NBA centers and power forwards

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2003, 12:10:57 AM »
Kobe is definitely gonna see what kind of moves the lakers make towards another championship, obviously he wants another one since he cried he didnt get it this year ;D

the lakers are definitely making moves, they drafted Brian Cook from Illnois, maybe Robert Horry's future replacement and they also got Luke Walton(his dad was a pretty good player lets see how he does ;D)

also in the works rumor has it that Gary Payton maybe interested in signing and as far as a power forward (what we really need) a deal for Theo Ratliff of Atlanta is in the works

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2003, 03:39:54 AM »

yeah i can see that aswell, also they were saying it's a call out to his teammates and the front office to keep the intensity up.

also they said shaq hired an ex marine to sculp him up for next season :o........i mean shaq's already strong as fuck, but if that marine trains him like they trained a few marines i know........R.I.P. to all NBA centers and power forwards

lol@ an EX Marine...lol. So whas this mean? Shaq'z gonna turn into a fag?

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2003, 05:55:48 AM »

lol

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2003, 09:28:52 AM »
There are rumours that Kobe wants to sign with Memphis so he can be reunited with Memphis Exec. Jerry West.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2003, 01:54:37 PM »

lol funny.

truth is marine ain't gay. shaq's obviously not (with all the kids he gots)

but hey i don't know what's worse . a gay dude willing to protect your ass or a team full of white washed 'black' dudes, cough cough spurscough  cough

but hey go raiders

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2003, 01:58:19 PM »
There are rumours that Kobe wants to sign with Memphis so he can be reunited with Memphis Exec. Jerry West.

jerry west already said he wants kobe to retire in LA, it'd be nice if he came to memphis but he said if kobe were to ask him what he should do, he'd tell him to stay in LA.

i think if kobe were to go anywhere it would be Phily or New York

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2003, 03:34:40 AM »

lol funny.

truth is marine ain't gay. shaq's obviously not (with all the kids he gots)

but hey i don't know what's worse . a gay dude willing to protect your ass or a team full of white washed 'black' dudes, cough cough spurscough  cough

but hey go raiders

hey, if u like havin gay dudes protect your ASS...who am i to knock yah man. Do tha damn thang. But rememba, "dont ask..dont tell..."  ;D

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2003, 04:27:40 AM »
Jerry said he wants Kobe to retire in LA, but if Kobe was interested in going to Memphis then Jerry has to try and sign him.