Author Topic: probly been done...but WHAT DOES EVERYONE DRIVE  (Read 488 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:probly been done...but WHAT DOES EVERYONE DRIVE
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2003, 04:11:31 PM »
apoc u are dumb as hell. I don't diss the nice imports like WRX's ,350z, etc. im just sayin the idiots that around here make imports a bad name by puttin big gay wings and APC stickers on their car. Did i say my saturn is a race car.NO i did it because i love cars and i love to play with them and tweak them out.I am smart when it comes to my car.Everything on my car is fabricated by me to fit on my car. Including my body kit I molded from fiberglass that is on my car...i built my own intake manifold to supoort the turbo. U sayin a 5.0 is a v6 proves your knowledge about cars.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2003, 04:15:59 PM »
another thing take alook at the new maxima and the new saturn Ion they look very identical.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2003, 05:08:52 PM »
lol @ EJ's pimped out ride..

i agree wit tech about the ford interior shit.. that shit falls apart easy.. only the older ('94s '95s) trucks are pretty badass for offroading and they are all powerful but probably cuz they are made of plastic.. they die in all crashes..

why u think 2fast 2furious had the saleen under the semi truck? lol.. so ez to smash and look good..

as for pr1mo.. dun give a fuck about import/US its just about the car itself, if an import hauls.. then let it, if US hauls.. then let it. there is so much shit you can do to a car the stock dont mean shit anymore.. its all about the tweak.. let the engines do tha talkin  ;D
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2003, 11:35:47 PM »
lol @ EJ's pimped out ride..

i agree wit tech about the ford interior shit.. that shit falls apart easy.. only the older ('94s '95s) trucks are pretty badass for offroading and they are all powerful but probably cuz they are made of plastic.. they die in all crashes..

why u think 2fast 2furious had the saleen under the semi truck? lol.. so ez to smash and look good..

as for pr1mo.. dun give a fuck about import/US its just about the car itself, if an import hauls.. then let it, if US hauls.. then let it. there is so much shit you can do to a car the stock dont mean shit anymore.. its all about the tweak.. let the engines do tha talkin  ;D

you do relise that saleen had more REAL metal parts in it than all those imports in the movie combined right?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09