Author Topic: probly been done...but WHAT DOES EVERYONE DRIVE  (Read 746 times)

mrtonguetwista

Re:probly been done...but WHAT DOES EVERYONE DRIVE
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2003, 01:23:25 PM »
LMAO, you look different without the diaper and glasses
Well, I got the diaper on under the pants and I sport contact lens at work. ;D

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2003, 03:24:43 PM »
lmao @ immortal thinkin a stock maxima can roast a mustang with a supercharger.
but i gotta give props to my boy pushin 400 HP with his 300ZX when he got his dyno I only have a Saturn and i have roasted every faggot import around here...Domestic Speed! ...i got a Twistec Turbo in it with a JG head ,pullies,modified manifold  ETC  I havent had it dynoed but it is almost 280hp not bad from 124hp to 280 on a 2.2L

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2003, 07:16:36 PM »
how many kms on ur altima, those things are fast man, if u pimped that shit..u could roast civics and shit...cuz they think they can beat anyone...fuckers

pecae

lol i've never lost a street/drag race against any rice rocket

i got a 96' Mustang GT convertable

had it dyno'd the other day , i got 320 hp now

i got a paxson charger up on that
40 series flowmaster
xpipe
new headers
K&N air filter system
and a few other things recently done to add power

after i rebuild the tranny i'm going to get a new brake system put on then probably next summer i'm going to customize the exterior.... i'm thinking about making it into a saleen  but i dunno with a mustang you got infinite options in customizing it.

im a sure a brand new 2003 nissan maxima can roast your mustang with just 265 hp. How much time does your car take to go in 0-60 mpg? The maxima is a solid 6.0 seconds in stock. Think of the results after adding turbo intakes and more.

i really don't know how fast it goes from 0-60, but i'm SURE, nah nah. absolutely possitve , that it goes  ALOT......ALOT faster than a nissan maxima , stock, modified , ect.. the only mustang's you're roasting are the old 4 bangers or a girl in a v6 lol.

like i've said i've never, EVER lost a race to a

shitzubiti
honda
acura
toyota
and definately not a nissan

lol

i hate extending my penis here but the only cars that edged me out at fomoso are

69' mach 1 mustang
68/69  plymouth roadrunner
71 carmaro SS
2002 zo6 corvette
 a 93-96 ss camaro
86 5.0

all running the .25 mile @ like freakin' 10's and 12's without NOS

and the only car on the freeway that has got up with me is an audi TT , and that's when i first got it semi stock

and oh  yeah what's a maxima''s REAR Wheel HORSE power, and i want anactual dyno result.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2003, 07:21:55 PM »
but i gotta give props to my boy pushin 400 HP with his 300ZX when he got his dyno I only have a Saturn and i have roasted every faggot import around here...Domestic Speed! ...i got a Twistec Turbo in it with a JG head ,pullies,modified manifold  ETC  I havent had it dynoed but it is almost 280hp not bad from 124hp to 280 on a 2.2L

400 is alot  :o i'll give props to that if he did that with real engine modifications and not all that puss juice NOS and stuff lol. i'm goaling towards that but i really don't want to at the same time cuz knowing the laws around here i'd only get to drive it on the track. :(

but man that's cool you pumped up a saturn like that ....ain't my ideal car, lol but i really bet you take A LOT of people by suprise

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2003, 07:22:52 PM »
roasted every faggot import around here...Domestic Speed!

::hits props button::

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2003, 08:15:45 PM »

What my boys engine looks like but blue accents

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2003, 09:19:02 AM »
i got a couple thing to say, 1 all altimas exept the 2002 and on 3.5 se, are slow, cause i drive 1, 2, the maxima does nopt do 0-60 in 6 sec,, 3, the lincoln ls is such a fat car, my freind drove his parents for a wile, that car ios so fuckin pimpin

Immortal

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2003, 01:01:57 PM »

i never said that the maxima 03 will roast a mustang with a supercgarger. It will easily roast those wack ass 6 cylinger GT models. THe CObra models are an obvious exeption. But its funny that a 4 door family sports sedan can crush a mustang. We are talking 6 cylinder VS 6 cylinder. lol

"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Immortal

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2003, 01:23:15 PM »
i got a couple thing to say, 1 all altimas exept the 2002 and on 3.5 se, are slow, cause i drive 1, 2, the maxima does nopt do 0-60 in 6 sec,, 3, the lincoln ls is such a fat car, my freind drove his parents for a wile, that car ios so fuckin pimpin

who the fuck are you?

Im talking about the new 2004 maxima. ITs awesome from the outside, the inside and the engine. ITs the 3.5 SE model im talking about. IT has a V 6 and has 265 hp and goes 0-60 mpg in 6.35 seconds. Its approximately 6 seconds. People have driven it at 6.1 seconds , but this is the official Car and Driver review speed. The only problem with the maxima is torque steer. A low level mustang can easily be beaten. Even a Lexus Gs 300  - 400 could beat the shit out of a Gt. A nissan 350 Z 2004 can beat a GT as well.

When the hell did i say that my altima can roast a 6 cyliner mustang, hell its only a 4 cylinder, but its great. The new 3.5 Se altima is an okay but more powerful car at 245 hp.

Immortal

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2003, 01:25:51 PM »
the maxima is a 6 speed manual one im reffering to..it looks awesome in black

Immortal

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2003, 01:36:20 PM »

lol, ur car isnt much of a competitor. A nissan 350 Z could kill you. Any infiniti, lexus, even a acura 2003 TL Type-S can roast your shit.  Plus saturns look like shit anyways, ur interior is probably like shit with that plastics dash stickin out, and your exterior , buy what a gay car that is, same goes for all mustangs (interior is wack, not exterior). Its just gonna be hella funny beating ur stupid saturn. Congrats on your 280 hp upgrade though, that is pretty hard to believe, but is possible. In that case, a Mitsubishi lancer Evolution 2003 or a Subaru Impreza WRX Sti could kick your cars ass easily. So much for u dissin imports. The only thing you beat ewre those weak civics, chevys, all those wack ass civic type cars .

Quit dissin imports, they are the only smart cars with brawns.

Immortal

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2003, 01:54:18 PM »
Man, this is so sad that regular mustangs can't win against some 4 cylinder japies. This is from June 2003 CAr and Driver Edition. I admit that both these cars are ugly as fuck, yet they have a decent interior and great engines.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 0-60 mph in 5.0 seconds
                              0-100 mph in 13.5 seconds
                               0-130 mph in 28.5 seconds
street start, 5-60 mph in 6.7 seconds
top gear 30.50 mph in 11.7 seconds
top gear 50.70 mph in 8.5 seconds
top speed mph = 156 (redline limited)

Subaru Impreza WRX STi

0-60 mph in 4.6 seconds
0-100 mph in 12.4 seconds
0-130 mph in 24.5 seconds
street start, 5-60 mph in 5.8 seconds
top gear, 30-50 mph in 10.9 seconds
top gear , 50-70 mph in 8.1 seconds
top speed, mph = 145 (governed)

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo : Price as tested = $29,582/$30,062           engine:turbo charged and intercooled DOHC 16-valvue 4-in-line, 122 cu in (1997cc), iron block and aluminum head, Mitsubishi engine control system with port fuel injection.

SAE net pwer/torque;/weight/power : 271 bph @ 6500rpm/ 27
lb-ft @ 3500rpm

transmission - 5 speed manual

Subaru Imprezza WRX Sti (2004): Price as tested = $31,520/$31,520   engine:turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 16-valvue flat 4-, 150 cu in (2457cc), aluminum block and heads, Subaru engine-control system with port fuel injection.

SAW net torque/pwer;/weight/power : 300bph @6000 rpm/300lb-ft @ 4000 rpm

transmission - 6 speed manual

okay so these cars arent ugly, they are kinda cute. 8)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2003, 02:02:04 PM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »

Immortal

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2003, 02:34:57 PM »
The one true american supercar i totally respect is the Saleen S7. This one competes with the Lamborghini Murcielago, and the Ferrari Enzo.

Plus according to the July 2003 edition of car and driver, they tested these 3 cars and all of these were great. I was surprised by the monstrous road grip the saleen has. Its like 1.02 g , which is really good and only second to the ferrari Enzo which has a grip of 1.05g. They say this car makes so much downforce that it can drive upside down in a tunnel at any speeds over 160mph!!! .Plus this car has a slightly better fuel economy than the 570 hp murcielago, although the murcielago is the best looking car on earth and one that i would buy over all cars. The murcielago  has a 0.98 g of grip which is still decent.

Good one americans, i also like the interior very much. See now if you americans make cars like these with nice interiors in your mustangs and other models, then more people would buy your cars. Quit with the cheap plastics and ergonomics and get some decent leather.

Go Murcielago, Go Saleen S 7, Go Enzo!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2003, 02:37:16 PM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »

Immortal

« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2003, 02:38:54 PM »
As yall can see, im not hating on your cars, its just that i hate it when some idiots start dissing other cars by saying imports are shit. THats bullshit. If they are shit, then the car that your racing probably isnt the compatible type, race the compatible one and then speak.

Sub-Z

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2003, 03:06:37 PM »
i just wanna know why people customize and change everything on their cars and fuckin race them

its stupid if you ask me,cars are for transportation not blowing money on for extra shit that you dont even need

i feel sorry for the people that waste money upgrading their cars and get into a wreck lol