Author Topic: probly been done...but WHAT DOES EVERYONE DRIVE  (Read 745 times)

Immortal

Re:probly been done...but WHAT DOES EVERYONE DRIVE
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2003, 09:11:53 PM »
btw, car and driver tested the nissan altima 2003 and showed its results in the february 03 issue of car and driver. They had a kind of racing between these typical family sedans.

THese were the results. The altima was simply the fastest and most powerful car that stood out from its wack opponents.

Dodge Stratus R/T                            0-60 mph in 7.2s  
Honda Accord EX                              0-60 mph in 7.5s
Hyundai Sonata GLS V-6                    0-60 mph in 8.6s
KIA OPTIMA LX                                 0-60 mph in 8.3s
Mazda 6 i                                        0-60 mph in 7.9s
Nissan Altima 3.5Se    0-60 mph in 5.9s
Saturn L200                                     0-60 mph in 8.3s
Subaru Legacy L Special Ed                0-60 mph in 8.8s
Toyota Camry SE                              0-60mph in 8.3s
Volkswagen Passat GL 1.8T                 0-60 mph in 7.6s

The only thing wack about the 2003 altima is the new crappy interior that has more plastic in it. The one that i have is the perfect and the best nissan interior there ever was.

So the altima is the top of the line when it comes to sedans, this baby with 245hp can also compete and possibly beat a decent sports car.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2003, 09:13:07 PM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2003, 11:10:28 PM »
you lost credibility when you said a GT ..........G mother fucking T ......5.0 is a V6 ! you proved what you know . GT mustangs are v8's and i'm pretty sure always have been . v6 mustang's are the regular base ones that you see woman driving...ford makes them for the people who want the looks and not the speed , although Ford Racing IS making performance parts now for the 3.8's.....and if you read 5.0 magazine this dude from pitsburg made his 3.8 a 8 second car in the quarter mile

lol for the amount of money those wrx's and lancers go for, i could buy a saleen/cobra R/ Roush mustang too, maybe more or less, but never the less a lot faster and FACTUALLY will have a slower depreciation rate.

i could also keep my gt and still woop those cars, i whooped both of those cars actually 3 months ago BEFORE i got my charger, also beat the new sr-t.

and i don't know how or where you get the notion no one buy's american cars.

GM is the biggest automotive dealer IN THE WORLD

the only foriegn company that sells even close to GM is Toyota  and they're even behind Ford so  :P

also with your whole maxima thang ,lol

who races family sedans these days! that's almost as retarded as racing little 1.8's and 2.0'! and it's very interesting how you called the rest of those cars crappy when only 1 was american and the rest were the "superior smart cars with brawn" lol

the new impala LS better anyway if you wanna talk about a family sedan, and i'm not sure what the new SS runs yet but i'm sure it's quality.

and i don't know where you get that mustang's have crappy interiors either.....i mean i'd give it to you in the 80's and late  70's. i always get compliments on mine. so i don't know what mustangs you're looking at.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2003, 11:21:37 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2003, 12:15:15 AM »
my ride....

Immortal

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2003, 12:38:35 AM »
you lost credibility when you said a GT ..........G mother fucking T ......5.0 is a V6 ! you proved what you know . GT mustangs are v8's and i'm pretty sure always have been . v6 mustang's are the regular base ones that you see woman driving...ford makes them for the people who want the looks and not the speed , although Ford Racing IS making performance parts now for the 3.8's.....and if you read 5.0 magazine this dude from pitsburg made his 3.8 a 8 second car in the quarter mile

lol for the amount of money those wrx's and lancers go for, i could buy a saleen/cobra R/ Roush mustang too, maybe more or less, but never the less a lot faster and FACTUALLY will have a slower depreciation rate.

i could also keep my gt and still woop those cars, i whooped both of those cars actually 3 months ago BEFORE i got my charger, also beat the new sr-t.

and i don't know how or where you get the notion no one buy's american cars.

GM is the biggest automotive dealer IN THE WORLD

the only foriegn company that sells even close to GM is Toyota  and they're even behind Ford so  :P

also with your whole maxima thang ,lol

who races family sedans these days! that's almost as retarded as racing little 1.8's and 2.0'! and it's very interesting how you called the rest of those cars crappy when only 1 was american and the rest were the "superior smart cars with brawn" lol

the new impala LS better anyway if you wanna talk about a family sedan, and i'm not sure what the new SS runs yet but i'm sure it's quality.

and i don't know where you get that mustang's have crappy interiors either.....i mean i'd give it to you in the 80's and late  70's. i always get compliments on mine. so i don't know what mustangs you're looking at.

whatever man, when i was talking bout the mustangs, i meant to refer to the normal 6 cylinder ones. All i wanna say i that im really happy with my cool black altima and thats good wnough for me. I would rather buy a nissan 350 Z than a mustang GT if i had the dough.

what i mean by the mustang interior is that its got those american type plastic switches and also a plastic type dash. Like you should try comparing the interior of a japanese 350 Z to a mustang 2003 and then u will know what i mean. I like the  european and japanese styling better, plus their finishings are really well done.

peace
« Last Edit: July 03, 2003, 12:40:02 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2003, 12:43:48 AM »
i don't mind those plastic moldings but Ford and a number of manufactuers offer a GRIP of interior options, like wood grain, carbon fiber, and billit aluminum switches and knobs ect.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2003, 04:11:31 PM »
apoc u are dumb as hell. I don't diss the nice imports like WRX's ,350z, etc. im just sayin the idiots that around here make imports a bad name by puttin big gay wings and APC stickers on their car. Did i say my saturn is a race car.NO i did it because i love cars and i love to play with them and tweak them out.I am smart when it comes to my car.Everything on my car is fabricated by me to fit on my car. Including my body kit I molded from fiberglass that is on my car...i built my own intake manifold to supoort the turbo. U sayin a 5.0 is a v6 proves your knowledge about cars.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2003, 04:15:59 PM »
another thing take alook at the new maxima and the new saturn Ion they look very identical.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2003, 05:08:52 PM »
lol @ EJ's pimped out ride..

i agree wit tech about the ford interior shit.. that shit falls apart easy.. only the older ('94s '95s) trucks are pretty badass for offroading and they are all powerful but probably cuz they are made of plastic.. they die in all crashes..

why u think 2fast 2furious had the saleen under the semi truck? lol.. so ez to smash and look good..

as for pr1mo.. dun give a fuck about import/US its just about the car itself, if an import hauls.. then let it, if US hauls.. then let it. there is so much shit you can do to a car the stock dont mean shit anymore.. its all about the tweak.. let the engines do tha talkin  ;D
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2003, 11:35:47 PM »
lol @ EJ's pimped out ride..

i agree wit tech about the ford interior shit.. that shit falls apart easy.. only the older ('94s '95s) trucks are pretty badass for offroading and they are all powerful but probably cuz they are made of plastic.. they die in all crashes..

why u think 2fast 2furious had the saleen under the semi truck? lol.. so ez to smash and look good..

as for pr1mo.. dun give a fuck about import/US its just about the car itself, if an import hauls.. then let it, if US hauls.. then let it. there is so much shit you can do to a car the stock dont mean shit anymore.. its all about the tweak.. let the engines do tha talkin  ;D

you do relise that saleen had more REAL metal parts in it than all those imports in the movie combined right?