Author Topic: Obie_Trice_ft._Dr._Dre__Eminem-Body_Guard_(Promo_CDS)-2003-Sauce  (Read 2490 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Obie_Trice_ft._Dr._Dre__Eminem-Body_Guard_(Promo_CDS)-2003-Sauce
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2003, 02:31:32 PM »

I like the song, thats all I'm gonna say....is it fun to hate on shady/aftermath so much?  What do you get out of it?
yes...its fun to clown on the dickriders...as for P...Ghetto D is better than ANY Eminem album...believe that...

its funny how you can call people Eminem dickryders but if someone listens to someone like Ja Rule or other artist no one really cares...must be jealousy...

S.G.V.

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2003, 02:40:43 PM »

its funny how you can call people Eminem dickryders but if someone listens to someone like Ja Rule or other artist no one really cares...must be jealousy...
its one think to like an artist...its other thing to dickride...see....hatesrats likes eminem...hes a fan...other people..like urself...dickride...whether or not something is wack u still like it...also...im just as much a hater of shady as yall are of everyone shady hates....

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2003, 02:55:16 PM »

its one think to like an artist...its other thing to dickride...see....hatesrats likes eminem...hes a fan...other people..like urself...dickride...whether or not something is wack u still like it...also...im just as much a hater of shady as yall are of everyone shady hates....

Funny how your callin me an Eminem dickryder...when I dont make posts about him anymore....dont have any pics in my sig/avatar...you have no idea what your talking about....

S.G.V.

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2003, 03:00:45 PM »

Funny how your callin me an Eminem dickryder...when I dont make posts about him anymore....dont have any pics in my sig/avatar...you have no idea what your talking about....

other people..like urself...dickride...whether or not something is wack u still like it...

Jome

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2003, 04:57:04 PM »
LoL, the haters hi-jacks just about every Eminem-thread now..  ::)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2003, 06:05:06 PM »
Ay sup sgv, good to see u in another Eminem thread 8) lol
if its coo to dickride...then its coo to hate...

Nah, dick riding aint cool, hating aint better

The Watcher

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2003, 06:07:23 PM »
maybe shady/aftermath should come with that southern style.. scream UHHHHHHHH or HOODY HOOOOO all over a track, maybe the haters would stop hatin then..  ::)
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

S.G.V.

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2003, 06:10:56 PM »
maybe shady/aftermath should come with that southern style.. scream UHHHHHHHH or HOODY HOOOOO all over a track, maybe the haters would stop hatin then..  ::)
if they did that...id laugh...cuz theyre not south...so that would be lame...plus...it would a little too late...that was the 90s...crappy attempt at clownin...

pappy

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2003, 06:14:02 PM »

I like the song, thats all I'm gonna say....is it fun to hate on shady/aftermath so much?  What do you get out of it?
yes...its fun to clown on the dickriders...as for P...Ghetto D is better than ANY Eminem album...believe that...
no its not

S.G.V.

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2003, 06:18:59 PM »

no its not
a. it is fun to clown dickriders
b. Ghetto D is better...ive been playin that album non stop since it dropped...the longest ive been able to bump an eminem cd...2 weeks...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2003, 06:25:25 PM »
*Moves thread to Tha G Spot since its not a hip hop discussion anymore*

pappy

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2003, 06:25:49 PM »

no its not
a. it is fun to clown dickriders
b. Ghetto D is better...ive been playin that album non stop since it dropped...the longest ive been able to bump an eminem cd...2 weeks...

oh yea for sure it is fun to clown dickriders,  hell especially the snoop ones.  but no ghetto d is not better.  i cant listen to a master p album for more than week.  but than again opinions are like assholes,  every1 has one

S.G.V.

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2003, 06:27:29 PM »

oh yea for sure it is fun to clown dickriders,  hell especially the snoop ones.  but no ghetto d is not better.  i cant listen to a master p album for more than week.  but than again opinions are like assholes,  every1 has one
thomas?

pappy

« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2003, 06:30:17 PM »

thomas?

thats what my underwear says

S.G.V.

« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2003, 06:39:56 PM »

thats what my underwear says
LMAO...had no clue it was u...til u said the snoop thing...what up foo!...how u been?..