Author Topic: Obie_Trice_ft._Dr._Dre__Eminem-Body_Guard_(Promo_CDS)-2003-Sauce  (Read 2489 times)

pappy

Re:Obie_Trice_ft._Dr._Dre__Eminem-Body_Guard_(Promo_CDS)-2003-Sauce
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2003, 06:42:42 PM »

thats what my underwear says
LMAO...had no clue it was u...til u said the snoop thing...what up foo!...how u been?..
YA KNo same shit different day your in your out your old your dead its all pretty pointless lol

S.G.V.

« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2003, 06:46:25 PM »

YA KNo same shit different day your in your out your old your dead its all pretty pointless lol

still hate urself i see...lol...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2003, 07:39:45 AM »
that shit Em said about the undercover cops was just some lyrics or does anyone actually believe he gonna do it?
Em's refering to shit like Ja getting Black Child to jump 50 with some other dudes instead of handling it himself or to "smile and swallow and sayin 50 was everything he wanna beef" when he met Em shortly before he dissed him..

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2003, 08:21:51 AM »
the track was pretty dope, dre's verse was hard. but to bad em didnt come up with a verse hes prolly  gonna hit ja with another nail in the coffin. 8)

S.G.V.

« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2003, 11:53:03 AM »
that shit Em said about the undercover cops was just some lyrics or does anyone actually believe he gonna do it?

::)

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2003, 01:48:07 PM »
^^this is by far my favorite kind of posts.. it acutally means something.. and proves someone really gots to say something

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2003, 02:41:33 PM »
This is fucking sad.. What bullshit are you all chattin bout now? Fucks sake.. Your suposed to be here for the love of music, not to fuckin bitch at each other. IF you dont like eminem, then dont like him. if you wanna hate on him, then fuckin hate.. Dont just hijack a thread with 2 pages of bullshit which, frankly i got bored of.

If you dont like eminem.. dont go into every eminem thread and diss him, your asking for an arguemnt which makes you pretty childish.. and the person who bites is just as bad..  your like fucking kids for gods sake.. This board is gettin stupid.. You wanna debate this shit in an adult like fashion without sarcasim, stupid one smiley posts ( ::)) or random name calling? Do it on AIM.. or with some kids in the playground at kindergarden..

PS: if i was a mod i woulda closed this thread.. Its gettin absolutley stupid.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2003, 02:46:08 PM by Chairman Gareefa »

S.G.V.

« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2003, 06:32:37 PM »
^^this is by far my favorite kind of posts.. it acutally means something.. and proves someone really gots to say something
accordin to u...eminem is now throwin around empty threats...his disses are worthless if thats the case...

This is fucking sad.. What bullshit are you all chattin bout now? Fucks sake.. Your suposed to be here for the love of music, not to fuckin bitch at each other. IF you dont like eminem, then dont like him. if you wanna hate on him, then fuckin hate.. Dont just hijack a thread with 2 pages of bullshit which, frankly i got bored of.

If you dont like eminem.. dont go into every eminem thread and diss him, your asking for an arguemnt which makes you pretty childish.. and the person who bites is just as bad..  your like fucking kids for gods sake.. This board is gettin stupid.. You wanna debate this shit in an adult like fashion without sarcasim, stupid one smiley posts ( ::)) or random name calling? Do it on AIM.. or with some kids in the playground at kindergarden..

PS: if i was a mod i woulda closed this thread.. Its gettin absolutley stupid.
ur pretty much sayin...dont disagree with someone if u see somethin u dont like...theres plenty of threads like this...i never knew sarcasm was childish...and as for the faces...whats the point of havin them if u dont use em?....also...how come this type of post wasnt made in the ja rule threads?...people are hatin on him....but i dont see any complaints...its always a double standard with shady/aftermath...i see most of the same people in here defendin shady...in other threads hatin on ja...but nothin is ever said....im here to change that...

The Watcher

« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2003, 07:21:21 PM »
people dont jump into every ja thread to hate on him because it's pointless
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2003, 08:43:06 PM »
accordin to u...eminem is now throwin around empty threats...his disses are worthless if thats the case...

his disses don't consitst only of this kinda 'threats', it's not even threat and obviesly not to be taken seriously. if u think it is.. so he got 1 pointless 'diss' on there.. no need to trip especially not for people who consider Ja's 100% pointless disses good or at least better than Em's "Em u'll never feel black pain"<-- like ja the Ghetto child does for sure, "50 u's a snitch" <--foo double xl exposed that shit..

plus all his threats which are pointless to the fullest considering yet he never did anything besides gettin his ass whooped

S.G.V.

« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2003, 09:26:12 PM »
people dont jump into every ja thread to hate on him because it's pointless
what ja threads are u lookin at?

his disses don't consitst only of this kinda 'threats', it's not even threat and obviesly not to be taken seriously. if u think it is.. so he got 1 pointless 'diss' on there.. no need to trip especially not for people who consider Ja's 100% pointless disses good or at least better than Em's "Em u'll never feel black pain"<-- like ja the Ghetto child does for sure, "50 u's a snitch" <--foo double xl exposed that shit..

plus all his threats which are pointless to the fullest considering yet he never did anything besides gettin his ass whooped

well ja is black...he felt the pain growin as a black kid? right or wrong?....as for the snitch thing...that is dumb...but a snitch is a pretty harsh insult...but bein that they made it up its a pointless diss....all of the threats are pointless....each side is claimin theyre gonna shoot each other...theyre not..but jas camp did take the first strike...by jumpin proof...whether or not they hurt him or not....they jumped him...so...i think em and them will take the disses a little more seriously....

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2003, 09:47:20 PM »
if they totally superior like in Proofs case when they were like 15 vs one they might do shit like beating somebody up but then again they didn't plan this, they got in there, saw Proof and recognized they were outnumbering him.. still didn't succeed

50 won't do much now that he's all in publicity and more successfull than Ja himself but all in all he's not all talk and he handles shit by himself and unlike Ja he done shoot people so his threats are more serious than Ja's who won't do shit himself

Em threatening to shoot somebody's nothin people will worry about but he usually has better arguments in disses anyway

and it's not like it's all pain to grow up as a black kid in america lol if ja's childhood was that hard he prolly wouldn't have turned out to be the bitch he is and Em did for sure have more problems with his race than Ja will ever have..
he had the social problems that blacks might have too plus he still wasn't accepted by them

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2003, 10:47:43 PM »
Way I feel about the track, the beat was aite, above average, nothing special tho. The hook was kinda contradictory, and even besides that, it didn't appeal to me much. Dre's verse was good, the first half of it wasn't really a dis at all, but he threw a few punches in the latter half. For a normal dis track, it'd be good, but Dre had a lot of time to come up with something to say to Ja, and I really think he should've come much harder, with the time had, and his reputation in the industry. Obie's verse was solid, good punches, and he's been consistently dropping strong shyt against Ja.

Beat: 3/5
Hook: 2/5
Dre's Verse: 3.5/5
Obie's Verse: 3.5/5

Overall: 3/5

Decent track, not so great of a dis, and Dre definitely didn't live up to expectations, but still held it down. I was dissapointed, but it certainly was as good if not better as what Ja's been putting out.

S.G.V.

« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2003, 11:26:27 PM »
if they totally superior like in Proofs case when they were like 15 vs one they might do shit like beating somebody up but then again they didn't plan this, they got in there, saw Proof and recognized they were outnumbering him.. still didn't succeed

50 won't do much now that he's all in publicity and more successfull than Ja himself but all in all he's not all talk and he handles shit by himself and unlike Ja he done shoot people so his threats are more serious than Ja's who won't do shit himself

Em threatening to shoot somebody's nothin people will worry about but he usually has better arguments in disses anyway

and it's not like it's all pain to grow up as a black kid in america lol if ja's childhood was that hard he prolly wouldn't have turned out to be the bitch he is and Em did for sure have more problems with his race than Ja will ever have..
he had the social problems that blacks might have too plus he still wasn't accepted by them
lmao..u got some choice words for ja...how do u know hes a bitch? have u fought him?...how do u know 50 is so down? u kick it with him?...really ur brainwashed by the media....i think ur white...u dont know how it is to grow up as a minority...ur not stereotyped in a bad way by others...thats what ja was talkin about when he said black pain....

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2003, 02:28:02 AM »

lmao..u got some choice words for ja...how do u know hes a bitch? have u fought him?...how do u know 50 is so down? u kick it with him?...really ur brainwashed by the media....i think ur white...u dont know how it is to grow up as a minority...ur not stereotyped in a bad way by others...thats what ja was talkin about when he said black pain....

I hate how mothafuckas act like bein white is a bad thing... like if you sniff out a white person then you deserve a damn cookie. Hoes be actin like "You don't know what it's like to grow up as a minority..." You don't fuckin know what it's like to grow up white. Not the "oh I like rap so I'm a black man trapped in a white mans body" type of growing up, but just in general. How motherfuckers expect something from you just because you're white, like I'm responsible for the sins of the past. Fuck that. How minorities can crack jokes about white people and everything be ok, but as soon as a white guy cracks a joke about a minority, they're fuckin racist. Like we're to blame because we don't "know the struggle". Fuck that shit too. Not all black people live in the ghetto, not all black people struggle, as well as not all white people grow up rich. When you say stupid shit like that, you help strengthen the stereotype you so hate... And are you just sittin on your ass bitchin about your situation, or are you actually up tryin to improve it?

Music is music man. It's  universal. There's no color to it. And besides, there's more pain out there than "black pain"... so keep the shit to the topic, and not bring in the whole race shit about "I bet you're white"... Just because someone is white doesn't mean that they don't know shit about rap, or that they haven't struggled sometime in their life.
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.