Author Topic: NOMINATIONS FOR "Keystyle Classics"-ALL READ!  (Read 351 times)

TheSheriff

NOMINATIONS FOR "Keystyle Classics"-ALL READ!
« on: June 29, 2003, 03:36:31 PM »
This is from Mack's idea. I thought "fuck it, I'll just do this shit".

If anyone has a nomination, if they put it here and put up the link as well, I'll set up a voting process.

Also, could a mod make this sticky?

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG

VDK REPPIN!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:NOMINATIONS FOR "Keystyle Classics"-ALL READ!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2003, 01:35:02 AM »
"War: Destruction of Self" by bLaDe

kick ass album

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2003, 10:48:49 AM »
[lnk]http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=31539;start=40[/lnk]

how to rob wcc part 2

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2003, 11:42:20 AM »
This is kinda stupid.....Because WCC has been around for 2 years or so and tha shit crashed sometime ago and all tha past keystyles are deleted.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2003, 12:45:34 PM »
This is kinda stupid.....Because WCC has been around for 2 years or so and tha shit crashed sometime ago and all tha past keystyles are deleted.....

No. The keystyle board has retained its integrity; its first entry is dated 31st January 2001. Every keystyle ever is here, including early battles. The battle board has lost the early stuff, yes.

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2003, 11:34:04 PM »
yous a trip

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2003, 09:51:53 PM »
[lnk]http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=31539;start=40[/lnk]

how to rob wcc part 2

how about a rule of not nominating YOURSELF?! lol

bez

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2003, 12:41:39 PM »

how to rob wcc part 2

how about a rule of not nominating YOURSELF?! lol

lol, I cud put up about 20 threads!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2003, 01:01:31 AM »
I don't think this is necessary. A good keystyler would be named to the Hall of Fame even if they are not a good battler. We already have a Hall of Fame, Titles, and awards of the month, what more do we need. Hell, if you want, I'll look up the history, and post all awards of the month winners and shit. We'll see. But this is too much.

bez

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2003, 09:03:29 AM »
I don't think this is necessary. A good keystyler would be named to the Hall of Fame even if they are not a good battler. We already have a Hall of Fame, Titles, and awards of the month, what more do we need. Hell, if you want, I'll look up the history, and post all awards of the month winners and shit. We'll see. But this is too much.

thats bullshit for a start cos I shud clearly be in the hall of fame, the amount of consistent rhymes I have dropped over the years and shit.  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2003, 09:52:47 AM »

thats bullshit for a start cos I shud clearly be in the hall of fame, the amount of consistent rhymes I have dropped over the years and shit.  

We have voting this month. Later, like starting next week. The people will decide. Most people that will get in, people know about. So we'll see.

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2003, 12:58:03 PM »

This is to commemorate all the classics. Right now, people don't know a bunch of great ones. Also, post of the month ain't been going on too long.

So basically, what you just said was bullshit.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2003, 04:42:02 PM »

This is to commemorate all the classics. Right now, people don't know a bunch of great ones. Also, post of the month ain't been going on too long.

So basically, what you just said was bullshit.

You know how hard it's going to be to pull out old keystyles. Shit, I know I got at least 10 keystyles I think are great, but would be on because they are over a year or two old. It's along board history, and to be fair, we should make it easy for the old school to get in. Anyways, this time for the Hall, I don't see any battlers getting in, just regular keystylers, because battlers of 6 months agos or earlier either haven't fully proven to be Hall of Fame, or faded, or just sucked. It's your guys job to make sure that all good keystylers that have the skillz to get in the Hall, get in. Monday will be the day you decide. Make it count, the Hall has always been a democracy.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2003, 02:44:03 AM »
well as im excluded from the hall i still wanna do this shit...gimme something to aim for...