Author Topic: Wow, there's actually peace in the middle east  (Read 684 times)

mauzip

Re:Wow, there's actually peace in the middle east
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2003, 10:42:27 AM »
drop a couple of nuclear bombs on that area and those people don't have war anymore ;D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2003, 11:39:44 AM »
You're wrong.....what about all tha riots that's goin on in Iran.....Damm, I waz watchin tha persian channel tha other day and they waz showing what tha government did to some of tha students that are protesting.....Muthafucaz burned them slowly and shit.....Hella Krayzie.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2003, 12:13:47 PM »
no I do not exchange the money in various flippers  ::)

OHHHH, I see by your avatar, you're the "spiritwalker"... ooooohhh.  I see your my intellectual equivalent.

Genius

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2003, 12:19:43 PM »
drop a couple of nuclear bombs on that area and those people don't have war anymore ;D

What a stupid comment. This one sounds more favorable, "Isolate the world's homos on an island and carpet-bomb that island until every faggot is dead. That way our world won't be infested with these excuses for men."

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2003, 02:09:44 PM »
^^ That's not a bad idea, though I kind of don't mind homos.  I mean, think about it... they're just eliminating the competition for us.  There's only so many women in he world; as it stands right now, there's 2 women for every man.  This is mainly becuase women live longer, and have a slightly higher birth rate.  Anyways, I digress.

If men keep hooking up with men, that means they'll be less men to date my.. our women.  

Genius

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2003, 02:39:36 PM »
^^^HAHA, good point. It doesn't make a difference, I say we kill Mauzip and homos like him simply due to the fact that they take up space. Overpopulation is a problem, and this is a great step to a solution.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2003, 04:16:25 PM »
no I do not exchange the money in various flippers  ::)

OHHHH, I see by your avatar, you're the "spiritwalker"... ooooohhh.  I see your my intellectual equivalent.

I'm sorry that was a ugly ass nasty comment
« Last Edit: June 30, 2003, 04:16:38 PM by 7even[pG] »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Genius

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2003, 04:22:48 PM »
One advice, if you don't want your karma to go down, DO NOT SPEAK OUT AGAINST AMERICA, ISRAEL, U.S. FOREIGN POLICY, OR THE WAR. Also, don't make too many people feel stupid and prove them wrong in arguments, because that can result in the same thing. I SON Engel-Rock and while I'm doing it, my karma drops down 20. LMAO. What a way of fighting back Engel. You dumbass pathetic waste of time who has no hold what so ever in an argument.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2003, 05:19:07 PM »
One advice, if you don't want your karma to go down, DO NOT SPEAK OUT AGAINST AMERICA, ISRAEL, U.S. FOREIGN POLICY, OR THE WAR. Also, don't make too many people feel stupid and prove them wrong in arguments, because that can result in the same thing. I SON Engel-Rock and while I'm doing it, my karma drops down 20. LMAO. What a way of fighting back Engel. You dumbass pathetic waste of time who has no hold what so ever in an argument.

I been doing what you said for 2 years here. And my karma looks quite nice.  ;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Genius

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2003, 01:48:33 AM »
Probably from posting in other sections.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2003, 01:58:21 AM by Genius »

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2003, 01:56:06 AM »
^  eh?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2003, 11:46:18 AM »

I been doing what you said for 2 years here. And my karma looks quite nice.  ;D

trade witout fade

jk
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2003, 01:37:04 PM »
One advice, if you don't want your karma to go down, DO NOT SPEAK OUT AGAINST AMERICA, ISRAEL, U.S. FOREIGN POLICY, OR THE WAR. Also, don't make too many people feel stupid and prove them wrong in arguments, because that can result in the same thing.

LMAO

Genius again.

There will never be true peace in Israel unless a left wing government comes to power.  Because of the nature of the political system in Israel, you can only come to power if you form a coalition.  And so Sharon, a right winger, forms coalitions with EXTREME right wingers.  These guys are totally opposed to any removal of the ILLEGAL settlements, and unless Sharon acts as thee majority in his coalition want him to, he's out of there.  Bush has got the first step right.  Regime change (or at least a shift in power) in Palestine, form Arafat to Mazen.  Now there has to be regime change in Israel.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2003, 01:59:30 PM »
One advice, if you don't want your karma to go down, DO NOT SPEAK OUT AGAINST AMERICA, ISRAEL, U.S. FOREIGN POLICY, OR THE WAR. Also, don't make too many people feel stupid and prove them wrong in arguments, because that can result in the same thing.

LMAO

Genius again.

There will never be true peace in Israel unless a left wing government comes to power.  Because of the nature of the political system in Israel, you can only come to power if you form a coalition.  And so Sharon, a right winger, forms coalitions with EXTREME right wingers.  These guys are totally opposed to any removal of the ILLEGAL settlements, and unless Sharon acts as thee majority in his coalition want him to, he's out of there.  Bush has got the first step right.  Regime change (or at least a shift in power) in Palestine, form Arafat to Mazen.  Now there has to be regime change in Israel.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Genius

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2003, 02:18:24 PM »
^^^Someone finally knows what they're talking about.