Author Topic: Wow, there's actually peace in the middle east  (Read 679 times)

Woodrow

Re:Wow, there's actually peace in the middle east
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2003, 12:09:19 PM »
I SON Engel-Rock and while I'm doing it, my karma drops down 20. LMAO. What a way of fighting back Engel. You dumbass pathetic waste of time who has no hold what so ever in an argument.

I've been In Seattle for the past 3 days.

:'( I shed a tear for your anger.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2003, 02:20:56 AM »
You mean, lets hope the Israeli govt doesnt fuck things up again by shooting missles into a Gaza market place.

funny that Israel fuckin things up comes to your mind faster than the fact that some of the terroristic organizations are not willing to sign the peace treaty....

It comes to my mind faster because Israel is supposed to be a democratic state, with freedoms etc etc. Its going toe to toe with a "terrorist" group. The Israelis have managed to fuck up almost every single peace process. And they will sabatoge this one. Cmon, you think the Likud are serious about this. One outpost consisting of two garbage cans does not constitute removing illegal settlements.

And it is a democratic state, may be even too democratic for it's own good. which terroristic group are u talking about?, we could argue for years who fucked up previous peace treaties. Plus you're saying that the whole peace process is in Israel's favour, so why would Israel fuck it up than? or may be u mean that it should fuck it up, and that the Palestinians are better off without it?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2003, 12:25:55 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Immortal

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2003, 06:49:20 PM »
naw, i think its just a summer break. It gets pretty hot there in the middle east at this time of the year, temperatures go to 45 degrees, especially where i lived. So its really hard fighting at this time, also the soldiers needed a break perhaps. WAr may continue from september onwards.

peace
« Last Edit: July 04, 2003, 06:59:06 PM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2003, 08:28:42 AM »
Yeah they stopped fighting because it was sunny in the Middle East.

::)

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2003, 09:49:12 AM »
Yeah they stopped fighting because it was sunny in the Middle East.

::)

lol i that's what i was thinking

mauzip

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2003, 09:50:11 AM »
drop a couple of nuclear bombs on that area and those people don't have war anymore ;D

What a stupid comment. This one sounds more favorable, "Isolate the world's homos on an island and carpet-bomb that island until every faggot is dead. That way our world won't be infested with these excuses for men."

no fool. this was not a stupid comment, this was a sarcastic comment.

sometimes i can't stand dumb people ::)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2003, 09:50:33 AM by #1 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2003, 10:11:33 AM »
^^ I'll bet you get really frustrated on this forum, then, lol.  

mauzip

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2003, 10:16:42 AM »
lol

nah, i/we just don't know about the very beginning. we also don't know about what happens after life ;)

Immortal

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2003, 12:03:02 PM »
lol, why do u think america was so pressurised to  win the war in RAq so early, it was because of the summer, at this time the soldiers are really facing tough times. It would be a big fatigue factor had they fouht at this time of the year.

Lol @ yall keep believeing this diplomatic shit while the real reason only i know. Yall been stayin in the americas and europe all ur lives, only i know how its like

peace
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2003, 12:42:10 AM »
You mean, lets hope the Israeli govt doesnt fuck things up again by shooting missles into a Gaza market place.

funny that Israel fuckin things up comes to your mind faster than the fact that some of the terroristic organizations are not willing to sign the peace treaty....

It comes to my mind faster because Israel is supposed to be a democratic state, with freedoms etc etc. Its going toe to toe with a "terrorist" group. The Israelis have managed to fuck up almost every single peace process. And they will sabatoge this one. Cmon, you think the Likud are serious about this. One outpost consisting of two garbage cans does not constitute removing illegal settlements.

And it is a democratic state, may be even too democratic for it's own good. which terroristic group are u talking about?, we could argue for years who fucked up previous peace treaties. Plus you're saying that the whole peace process is in Israel's favour, so why would Israel fuck it up than? or may be u mean that it should fuck it up, and that the Palestinians are better off without it?

the israelis would like to wipe their hands off the palestinian people with out losing alot of land. they have 2 different contrasting objectives. Sharon wont bend.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2003, 02:45:08 AM »
when sharon isn't gonna be there anymore peace will be a lot closer. sharon is a criminal.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2003, 10:49:23 AM »
when sharon isn't gonna be there anymore peace will be a lot closer. sharon is a criminal.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2003, 12:35:49 PM »
i dunno if the situation has changed but when i saw the news a few days ago check points r still there, they have just stopped moving about. and they have fenced off jerusalum

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?