Author Topic: WTF? Scary Shit.  (Read 254 times)

Suga Foot

WTF? Scary Shit.
« on: June 29, 2003, 08:47:09 PM »

mrtonguetwista

Re:WTF? Scary Shit.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2003, 08:51:28 PM »
Where'd ya get that from? I want to see if they can tell me mine.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2003, 08:56:24 PM »
^^ LoL, they're telling yours..
It's a script that asks your web-browser for info.. and then shows the result.
If I was using the web-browser OPERA, I could have set OPERA to identify itself as "Internet Explorer" or "Netscape", so in that case, it would be wrong..

But it's not without errors..
My IP is right, my ISP is right, Windows XP is right, but they say I use Netscape 5.0, when I'm using Netscape 7.02...  :P

Jome

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2003, 09:00:10 PM »
Bahahaha, I just tried with OPERA, and set it to identify me as "Opera", and then "IE", and then "Mozilla"..
That shit got confused as fuck.. behehe I beat the system..  8)

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2003, 09:28:57 PM »
lol, my bro usues opera, he just did that shit too.  damn nerds, lol.

masta_g3

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2003, 09:50:03 PM »
did yall paid to get opera?

Jome

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2003, 10:05:42 PM »
OPERA is free as fuck, and is about 20 times better than IE, except the fact that Microsoft tries to fuck up their ownpages when you're browsing with Opera, to make people jump back to IE.

Microsoft is scared as fuck.. Opera is Norwegian btw..  ;D getting bigger and bigger.
15 million downloads..

http://www.opera.com/

It's probably the most versatile web-browser ever made.. but Microsoft is 1000 times bigger, so people stick with what they know.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2003, 10:07:00 PM by PhaŽoahe Jome »

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2003, 10:08:31 PM »
My brother pushes that shit on me daily.  That and Linux.  He's like a fuckin Linux salseman.  

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2003, 01:19:39 AM »
OPERA is free as fuck, and is about 20 times better than IE, except the fact that Microsoft tries to fuck up their ownpages when you're browsing with Opera, to make people jump back to IE.

Microsoft is scared as fuck.. Opera is Norwegian btw..  ;D getting bigger and bigger.
15 million downloads..

It's probably the most versatile web-browser ever made.. but Microsoft is 1000 times bigger, so people stick with what they know.
thats the same shit with macs man they just stick to whats big but the mac is better

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2003, 01:33:07 AM »
Opera may be better, but alot of sites & applications only support IE, some of us don't really have a choice
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2003, 04:56:55 AM »
The computer I'm currently having built (by some fuckin gnome lookin nerds) is a Mac with Netscape and Dreamweaver. HAHAHA, BILL GATES, YOU CANNAE FIND ME!

Jome

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2003, 04:38:36 PM »

15 million downloads..

thats the same shit with macs man they just stick to whats big but the mac is better

Behhhh.. Opera is only a web-browser, Mac is a OS..

masta_g3

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2003, 05:24:36 PM »
im gonna download that shit and try it