Author Topic: Has anyone hit a girl?  (Read 857 times)

Bigg AG

Has anyone hit a girl?
« on: June 30, 2003, 09:39:46 AM »
like if your a guy have u ever hit a girl? tha only girl i ever hit was my sister cuzz when i use to drink and smoke and i wouldnt get any i would get really bitchy but i didnt hit her hard enough to make her cry only like say "Oww" and shyt... i wouldnt ever hit a girl full strength but one time this colored girl jumped in cuzz i was slapping tha shyt out of her boyfriendz face cuzz him and his hot breath got in my face and i pushed tha shyt out of her lol. thats it... but i have a friend that got really pist and shoved sum girl on tha floor and rubbed her face in shyt and stuff LMAO it was crazy... o well. im out!!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Has anyone hit a girl?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2003, 09:44:52 AM »
So you "hit that"  ?  :-\

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2003, 10:17:33 AM »
"I'd never hit a woman, no. But I'll slap the shit out of a bitch- Why ya Bullshittin?!"

J/K. I've felt like it a couple of times in my life but the worst I've done was spit in a womans face.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2003, 10:17:54 AM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2003, 10:20:51 AM »
well.....back in the early days of high school, I fought this one fool.  after school.  it was a huge fight.  every body was talkin bout it.  it was hyped up.  so after school we went behind this store and just went at it. there must have been 100 peeps there. lol.  I was so angry.  they say you black out kinda when you REAL mad.  like you don't really see what you doin.  man is that true.  at the end of the fight there was this fat girl gettin all up in my face.  she was pissed.  I was like wtf.  why you frontin?  as it turned out...about half way through the fight one of her homegirls got in the middle of us and tried to break it up.  man to this day I SWEAR I didn't even see her.  they said I hit her pretty hard. it wasn't in the face or any thing. I think it was in the chest area.  it must have been quik. cuase I didn't even see her try to break us up.  I said I was sorry.  I really didn't see her or ment to do it.  I mean, I was good friends with her boyfriend at the time.  why would I sock a his girl? you know?  he didn't even get mad cuase he knew she was stupid to get in the middle.  that was all on her...and peeps told her that.  it's a fact.  if you get in between two dogs fighting, you're gonna get bit.

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2003, 10:28:18 AM »
never

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2003, 10:36:17 AM »
me and my girl play fight sometimes, i bruised her by accident. :-\

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2003, 10:40:25 AM »
Nothin ever serious, but i socked this girl who I used 2 be best friends with but it wasn't shet. She used to be about the same height as me so when I'd hit her or somethin she'd be like wow that didn't hurt at all, even tho I never tried to hit her hard. We were in line at Knotts berry farm for a ride and I was talkin about some lil kid on my street who got a girl and I was like damn, lil man got a girl and I don't, and she was like "Thas because you're ugly" and I socked her in the arm and she kinda yelled out and everybody in line turned around and was like "ohh!!! why did he do that?" especially the adults, she was like "shit, that hurt!!!" and we stood in line and didn't talk for like 20 minutes.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2003, 11:06:18 AM »
"I'd never hit a woman, no. But I'll slap the shit out of a bitch- Why ya Bullshittin?!"

fa real, I luv that line.  I would never ever hit a woman, and I have never slapped one, but I have seen some bitches that definately need the shit slapped out of them.  But ain't no way its worth catchin a case over a dumb ass bitch.

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2003, 11:14:33 AM »
I LIKE THE MOOOOOON CAUSE IT IS CLOOOSE TO US!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2003, 01:12:09 PM »
Never... and i hope i never do.. I play fight.. but i have never hit a woman with the intention of causing harm.  When they push me to the edge i threaten.. but never do.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2003, 01:21:34 PM »
*bumps Too $hort/E-40 "Domestic Violence*

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2003, 03:12:03 PM »
never

then again.. you dont associate yourself with women..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2003, 04:11:51 PM »
.... and we stood in line and didn't talk for like 20 minutes.

lmao
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

S.G.V.

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2003, 06:45:18 PM »
well.....back in the early days of high school, I fought this one fool.  after school.  it was a huge fight.  every body was talkin bout it.  it was hyped up.  so after school we went behind this store and just went at it. there must have been 100 peeps there. lol.  I was so angry.  they say you black out kinda when you REAL mad.  like you don't really see what you doin.  man is that true.  at the end of the fight there was this fat girl gettin all up in my face.  she was pissed.  I was like wtf.  why you frontin?  as it turned out...about half way through the fight one of her homegirls got in the middle of us and tried to break it up.  man to this day I SWEAR I didn't even see her.  they said I hit her pretty hard. it wasn't in the face or any thing. I think it was in the chest area.  it must have been quik. cuase I didn't even see her try to break us up.  I said I was sorry.  I really didn't see her or ment to do it.  I mean, I was good friends with her boyfriend at the time.  why would I sock a his girl? you know?  he didn't even get mad cuase he knew she was stupid to get in the middle.  that was all on her...and peeps told her that.  it's a fact.  if you get in between two dogs fighting, you're gonna get bit.
damn foo...i never knew u had that side in u...lol...

i aint never hit a women..ive thought of it...wanted to do it...came close to doin it...but never have..never will

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2003, 10:43:22 PM »
never

then again.. you dont associate yourself with women..

shut up fool. my best friend is even a girl.