Author Topic: Has anyone hit a girl?  (Read 835 times)

pappy

Re:Has anyone hit a girl?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2003, 10:51:06 PM »
never

then again.. you dont associate yourself with women..

shut up fool. my best friend is even a girl.

i dunno if u realize it but u got nelly in yo sig an avatar,  u better ask seer to  check who hacked ur computer an put them there ;D

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2003, 12:09:20 AM »
^^lol.... i think he did it on purpose
i would never hit a woman intentionally. accidents happen tho. for example this one time we was playin volleyball, and i smacked the ball and it hit this girl in the face.

kick ass album

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2003, 12:38:13 AM »
the worst I've done was spit in a womans face.

LMAO thats classic eNgel!!!

Ive never hit a woman, only thing i can think of is when i threw money at this one girl I really hated and told her to get a life cause she aint worth shit. Sometimes I really feel like doing it but I know I never will, probably be like Dj Quik and say "I hate you so much I wanna slap your daddy"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2003, 12:53:09 AM by - LiL JiZZle - »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

OutSider

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2003, 12:51:24 AM »
Damn.. if my BF hit me.. i would cut his left nut off..  8)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2003, 12:56:46 AM »
what if the girl punched the guy in the face first?  then would it be ok for the guy to hit her?

I don't think I could ever punch a girl in the face.  She would have to be kicking may ass very badly and really be pissing me off.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2003, 01:31:25 AM »
gave my ex a black eye and split his lip does that count ?  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2003, 01:32:56 AM »
* Overseer makes note not to mess with HHH

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2003, 01:36:43 AM »
lol  ;D nah he was tryin to hit me but i got in there first !! he was a fuckin dickhead anyway.....he deserved a good few punches  ;D

Bigg AG

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2003, 08:52:07 AM »
u know Mauzdicc girls say they get along with gay men more then they do with stright men explains why u have a best friend thats a girl i wasent gonna say "girlfriend" cuzz u probably hasent had one in years lmao. im out!!!

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2003, 12:50:08 PM »
u know Mauzdicc girls say they get along with gay men more then they do with stright men explains why u have a best friend thats a girl i wasent gonna say "girlfriend" cuzz u probably hasent had one in years lmao. im out!!!

i thought you wouldn't pay attention to me anymore.

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2003, 12:50:35 PM »
gave my ex a black eye and split his lip does that count ?  ;D

;D

Uneek Nicca

• Lil Geezy
  • Peeps hate dying,BUT die hating!!!
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2003, 12:03:38 AM »
I aint no punk or nothing..but um...I'd hit a bitch quickly..

Knaw..not if she was talkin trash...
Or if she was my girlfriend..and she smacked me,cuz she was mad about something,or something like that..

BUT..dem bitches..that be thinkin they hard..and thinkin they can step in a nigga face..go'n catch atleast one good one,jus to let it be known...

I mean,u could only hold down a person for so long...and if a bitch swing on me...actually thinkin she can beat my azz...she go'n catch one..

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2003, 12:13:02 AM »
I feel u Uneek....

The WORST part about it is in any situation with a female who throws em at u, u are considered a bitch...
If u hit her back, u aren't a real man, and u are a punk/bitch for hittin a female
But if u let her hit u, u are even more of a bitch and a punk because u got beat on by a female.
Therefore if u end up in any situation where a female is gonna sock u regardless, I say u just play it stupid and act like its all a joke and make her look stupid for bein so mad

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2003, 12:16:22 AM »
the only time i will hit a bitch is if she would cause death, serious injury or scars to the face. that is all.

the worse i did to a girl was grab my ex-bitches arm hard and cause a bruise.

OutSider

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2003, 12:22:18 AM »
damn.. all you guys that would physically hurt your partner.. are some sick and abusive people when you think about.. why would anyone.. want to cause that kind of pain on another Human being.. i mean i made a joke about it... but i wouldnt even truely think about hurting someone.. that would be sick... to humiliate another human like that.. to be honest with you if my man ever touched me in away that i dislike.. with all i have been through this last 2 months.. i would seriousally make a police report..... some of you guys are some sick people... really... not men at all.. dont even cut it as a male what so ever... and if you catch some aggressive feelings over my post.. then you know.. your one of those sick fucks... >:(