Author Topic: Has anyone hit a girl?  (Read 836 times)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Re:Has anyone hit a girl?
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2003, 05:37:17 AM »
True...women shouldnt hit men n men shouldnt hit women...

...ill play fight but thats it for real....if i felt that angry that i would resort to violence id walk away...

...men shouldnt hit women as a whole cos they are more easily broken...both mentally and physically...i know there must be some hard faced...acting women who entice this behaviour ...an dont play cleanly...but anyhow

i dont even think men fight cleanly anymore...boys need to use a weapon to settle a dispute...

...sucks

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2003, 10:38:03 AM »
damn.. all you guys that would physically hurt your partner.. are some sick and abusive people when you think about.. why would anyone.. want to cause that kind of pain on another Human being.. i mean i made a joke about it... but i wouldnt even truely think about hurting someone.. that would be sick... to humiliate another human like that.. to be honest with you if my man ever touched me in away that i dislike.. with all i have been through this last 2 months.. i would seriousally make a police report..... some of you guys are some sick people... really... not men at all.. dont even cut it as a male what so ever... and if you catch some aggressive feelings over my post.. then you know.. your one of those sick fucks... >:(

I see what u are sayin but u can't tell me the shit is fair. Why is it that a girl can hit alllll over a dude, but he can't do shit but try to block? I would never hit my partner, the only shit I did was when I hit my homegirl in the arm and I didn't realize how much stronger I had gotten. But I mean don't y'all realize that men are naturally agressive, and if somebody is hittin on us, especially if we are already tense and heated about somethin, some of us will just snap?
I have never been mad enough to hit a female for whatever reason, and hopefully I never will be, but it ain't right that y'all kno u can hit the shit outta us but we can't do shit.
If society said it was ok to hit back a female if she hits u, then i BET these females wouldn't be actin so crazy.

OutSider

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2003, 10:47:43 AM »
damn.. all you guys that would physically hurt your partner.. are some sick and abusive people when you think about.. why would anyone.. want to cause that kind of pain on another Human being.. i mean i made a joke about it... but i wouldnt even truely think about hurting someone.. that would be sick... to humiliate another human like that.. to be honest with you if my man ever touched me in away that i dislike.. with all i have been through this last 2 months.. i would seriousally make a police report..... some of you guys are some sick people... really... not men at all.. dont even cut it as a male what so ever... and if you catch some aggressive feelings over my post.. then you know.. your one of those sick fucks... >:(

I see what u are sayin but u can't tell me the shit is fair. Why is it that a girl can hit alllll over a dude, but he can't do shit but try to block? I would never hit my partner, the only shit I did was when I hit my homegirl in the arm and I didn't realize how much stronger I had gotten. But I mean don't y'all realize that men are naturally agressive, and if somebody is hittin on us, especially if we are already tense and heated about somethin, some of us will just snap?
I have never been mad enough to hit a female for whatever reason, and hopefully I never will be, but it ain't right that y'all kno u can hit the shit outta us but we can't do shit.
If society said it was ok to hit back a female if she hits u, then i BET these females wouldn't be actin so crazy.

appartently you didnt fully understand my point..... no human being... should cuase pain or humiliation to other human being.. period... reguardless of what some acts has taking place... no man should say that it he grabs his womens arms when she is bitchy... because if you cant work it out.. and if you feel like you are being verbally assulted.. the move move.. go sit somewhere else... dont add to it.. and same with a women.. if her man is a dick.. does something to hurt or humiliuate.. then.. leave.. go find someone who is going to treat you right... damn walking away can be so easy.. if you just are able to put your pride down.. and not react to the delima...

GrewSum

• 'G'
  • 70 Mile Entertainment
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2003, 12:01:29 PM »
i've hit the same girl on several occasions........

one point she got all hot and socked me, i told her "stop." she did it again, i said "stop it now." she got the third one in & i hit her.......not very hard but i knocked her on her ass.....

the next time the bitch came over trippin, and she broke out two of my windows.......bitch got hit again....even softer than before.......she kept trippin sayin she was gonna break out all my windows so i grabbed a chunk of glass and chased her off......u aint seen a bitch scared till they think they are gonna get stuck for a good reason.....lol

Hater Player

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2003, 12:01:30 PM »
bitches want equal rites n shit but tell me y dem bitches can hit u as much as they want n if u hit dem back they be sayin u raped em like dat 1 bitch on this bored and who gets in truble da man or da women? equal rights my brown dick

TheSheriff

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2003, 12:26:56 PM »
Pink, you gotta realize how post-modernist you're sounding.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2003, 02:44:45 PM »
bitches want equal rites n shit but tell me y dem bitches can hit u as much as they want n if u hit dem back they be sayin u raped em like dat 1 bitch on this bored and who gets in truble da man or da women? equal rights my brown dick

lol!  
 WORD UP HOMIE
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2003, 04:28:53 PM »
"never hit a bitch, that aint gangsta shit"

man y'all pussies talkin about how if a gal got in ya face youd hit her, need to fix up u bitches,lol.............on the real, if u hit a gal, u a ho nigga

Alk

• Lil Geezy
  • Pour More Likwit!
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2003, 05:36:41 PM »
me and my girl play fight sometimes, i bruised her by accident. :-\
yeah same here..somtimes we playfight and she stops me and says thats too hard or whatever..haha..but im never serious about it

I put it like this..weither your a girl or not you hit me once i'm gonna hit you back 2x harder...

Alkaholik = Rabid-Vibes Forum
Alk = DjQuik.net Forum
-=Likwit=- = DPGC-2G Forum

Uneek Nicca

• Lil Geezy
  • Peeps hate dying,BUT die hating!!!
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2003, 08:23:26 PM »
"I ain't never been arrested for nothing domestic
But I ain't gon' lie.. I'll punch a bitch in the eye"-50 Cent  ;D

mauzip

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2003, 12:50:38 AM »

the fact you put that smily there is just wrong dude

Uneek Nicca

• Lil Geezy
  • Peeps hate dying,BUT die hating!!!
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2003, 07:35:53 PM »

the fact you put that smily there is just wrong dude

*smh*@ u sayin I'm wrong for laughing at something funny...

bez

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2003, 04:36:32 AM »
Yer I have.

I was a little kid and my my mother was a childminder and my Mum use to pick up thse 2 girls from school, they where sisters.  Anyway I was only a kid must of been about 8-9 or 10 or sumit I really cant remember but once we was all in the front room of my house watching tv and shit.  My, my brother, and the 2 girls.

I remember that my brother started to hit my and him being the older bro I was scared of him back then so I cuddenty really do shit.  When I was being hit by my bro the girls where sitting there laughing and that really pissed me off.  Anyway I turned to one of the girls and started hitting her on the arm shouting  "you think thats funny do ya".  Thing is I cant exactly remember the punches being hard, to me they where just a few taps on her arm.  I was angry and shit and I was only a kid so I didnt really know that my actions had any repercussions and shit.  Just seeing her sitting there laughing at me tho pissed me off and I reacted badly which I now know.  

Anyway I left the room and shit and when I came back in the girl was sitting there crying her eyes out and her sister was shit scared of me.  The girl told her Dad what had happened and her Dad came round saying "She said that Bez had hit her" my mum of course played dumb and was just like oh he prob was only playing round with her and stuff but they never came to our house again.  Thing is I still see the girl now, alot.  I havent spoken to her since and considering I can remember I am sure that she will aswell.  I have longer for years to say sorry to her and explain that I was a kid and I didnt really know what I was doing like but I aint spoke to her since, gotta be about 7 or 8 years or sumit now.  And the let down is that my best friend has just got the girls sisters phone number and shit and I am kinda worried about it.

There was another time in school when I was in class.  It was nearing the end of the lesson and the school day and I was rushing to finish some work so I could get out of the lesson and get home fast.   I was cluing some paper into my school book and I felt a hand grab me on the tie.  I was like wtf, it was this girl who had been in my class for years and she just suddenly decided to grab my tie and start to piss me off.  She cud see that I was rushing my work and I needed to get it finished so thats why I guess she was doing it, to wind me up.  Anyway I was saying let go and shit, tellin her I needed to get this finished and she started saying "Look at ya yours almost crying" and I was like "what are you talking about I just wanna get tyhis finished, let go of my tie" and she just wouldent let go.  This was really pissin me off as I knew I coulent exactly just smack this girl so I thought fuck it, I grabbed the table and threw it right at her.  She jumped back and let go of my tie and went flying across the classroom.  

The table had scratched all of the inside of her leg and she got pretty upset and started saying "sir look what hes done to me leg".  I know it sounds pretty bad but the girl kinda deserved it.  The next day I said to her in clas that I was sorry and she walked away and didnt speak to me, I just thought fine.  Then later on that day we had a test and I looked up and the girl was looking at me, quietly she moved her mouth and asked me what the answer to question 6 was, lol.  From then on we was cool.  Thing is the girl was hot and a generally sound girl to be around, that little incident that took place just kind of came out of nowhere but from then on we never mentioned it again and neither did n e 1 else, strangly.  

Thats me done.