Author Topic: as Darkness falz  (Read 111 times)

DarkM@GICI@N

• 'G'
  • DarkM@GICI@N a.k.a Spawn
as Darkness falz
« on: June 30, 2003, 11:01:37 PM »
whether the weather is stormy or hot and dry/ I'll still hop out my ride and pop your eye/ I'm still not the guy you thought you liked/ I'm still on top of mine wont fall behind/ its like I'm on the grind bout all the time and all my rhymes evolve wit time/ thats why I dont stall wit time I go along wit time but keep one eye on the time all the time/ I hope I didnt lose you/ really didnt mean to confuse you/ I creep in a dark green Izuzu/ keep it real wit me, I'll keep it real wit you too/ I'm not complex I'm just hard to get used to/ my truck sits high rim size is duece duece/ you'll get stomped out by niggas in tim boots/ the flow cut like a ginsu/ I dont know what I gotten my life into/ but I like to write wit a pencil/ ride in a rental/ and slide in a bitch too/ you're lookin the mind of a kid who'll silence the pistol and climb through your window/ aint nobody holdin me back/ I promise I'm dominant like kobe and shaq/ stay in the zone when I rap/ ya'll tryin to hang like coats on a rack/ your flowin is wack/ let it go, go home and relax nigga/ you give me an inch and I'm takin a yard/ bottom line these niggas is bitch they aint even hard/ ya'll premature you niggas is kids go play in the mall/ while I play wit your moms and your moms play wit my balls/ its my turn at bat and Imma swing for the fences/ no love I'll even put the beam on your mistress/ and have her body bagged in a black body bag/ spawn is now DarkM@GICI@N so call me that
Stamina I'll be damn if I'll ever be/
took away by the demons I'll never be/
what's the weather when I bust a rhythm I come with the heater cleverly/
niggas nothin will never be/
so killa, flowzilla, gorilla
if flow was a felony/
I'd be in a line hella doin time for the....
TECHN9NE
-techn9ne-