Author Topic: M Dogg the Lost Angel, CSN not able  (Read 136 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
M Dogg the Lost Angel, CSN not able
« on: July 01, 2003, 11:09:21 AM »
I can't believe it, to pussy for WCC's past, amazing I thought of CSN was saw the last/
M Dogg the Lost Angel the Goldyn Chyld like Ras Kass, like Ja Rule depeon can't cut the sequal 2 Fast/
Tell, me in the fuck were you, I remember CSN well, and I don't even remember you in the crew/
The faze, the joke, CSN vs. the Elite it's true, me and Rod formed our crew just 'cause of you/
Out of no where the son of the earth, as told in tales by priest in the holy church/
Came from the heavens not by birth, with the Persian Hog they got the greatest crew in the Universe/
Check it Skillazitc we got the true SkillZ in the crew battle, well we hold Maxi's rep hostage for calateral/
Homie we were winning titles, were you been, can't believe they expect respect the moment they walk in/
How can you fuck with us, Rod is the Deadly 7th sin, and I'm M Dogg, gangsta legand like M.C. Ren/
Two pussies don't even know how the board has changed, so how you gonna stop Elite reign/
Well since the last time you left that ain't changed, you could never be Elite any fuck ways/
Role call, Sinister, Skillz, Vito, what's up, lead by the two vets that get into your guts/
We the reason you guys had to leave, unfair advantage but once we even the sides, bitches please/
Can never compete really with the Elite, in the end the Siccness you got is STDs/
« Last Edit: July 01, 2003, 11:34:13 AM by Lost Angel »