Author Topic: Nelly - Nellyville  (Read 1206 times)

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:Nelly - Nellyville
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2003, 03:17:00 PM »
Ja aint singin...if he was singin he would have notes...just like snoop says dre had him flow on "g thang" where it sounded like he was signin...thats what ja does...its sorta harmonizin...like bone thugs...but i take it u hate bone thugs too right?...and as for nate and ashanti...r & b is r & b...nate isnt rappin...hes signin...therefore that makes it r & b...but whatever...ur so stuck in ur bias for ja rule that u wont ever give him a bit of credit...so u know tho...Ja has always been harmonizin...even on Venni Vetti Vicci or however its spelled...but people liked ja back then....so u probably didnt notice...

just listen to that song if u still say he doesn't sing there's something wrong with u.. it's nothin like Snoop on G Thang and i know Nate isn't rappin but his hooks are HipHop hooks, Ashanti's aren't, that's all I was sayin..
the reason I won't give Ja credit is cuz he don't deserve credit.. unlike u I don't see the fact that many hate him as a reason to give him credit him but everybody got his own oppinion.. if Ja's real hiphop in ur mind that's ur hiphop then..

S.G.V.

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2003, 04:40:57 PM »

just listen to that song if u still say he doesn't sing there's something wrong with u.. it's nothin like Snoop on G Thang and i know Nate isn't rappin but his hooks are HipHop hooks, Ashanti's aren't, that's all I was sayin..
the reason I won't give Ja credit is cuz he don't deserve credit.. unlike u I don't see the fact that many hate him as a reason to give him credit him but everybody got his own oppinion.. if Ja's real hiphop in ur mind that's ur hiphop then..
no singin hook is a hip hop hook...if it aint rappin...then it aint hip hop...thats ow i see it..i mean i dont even like ja...but its dumb that everyone hates on him...but gives passes to everyone else...and please...dont get started with real hip hop...cuz u like 50...and 50 is no better than ja...theyre both destroyin hip hop...but there is no such thing as REAL hip hop...cuz all hip hop is real...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2003, 05:06:01 PM »
...and 50 is no better than ja...theyre both destroyin hip hop...

I haven't followed this whole retarded thread but how are they destroying hip-hop, 50 Cent in particular?

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2003, 05:07:19 PM »
just ask people what kind of hooks they like the best for HipHop tracks and like 50% of westside fans will tell u a Nate Dogg hook.. so how can his hooks not be hiphop
he did so many classic joints and many tracks wouldn't be half of as good as they are with Nate on it.. how can u ever compare him to Ashanti

just cuz he ain't got much lyrical skill 50 ain't destroying HipHop.. unlike Ja he has an own style and he ain't a fake.. he was livin what he rapped about and he didn't have to bite..

Don Breezio

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2003, 06:36:08 PM »
...and 50 is no better than ja...theyre both destroyin hip hop...

I haven't followed this whole retarded thread but how are they destroying hip-hop, 50 Cent in particular?

because they come with stupid simple bullshit lyrics and annoying R&B bitches on hooks...if they would put just a little more thought into their rhymes and say some intelligent shit instead of "i got shot 5 times in the chest, i'm a thug nigga, thats why i got a vest..." then maybe they wouldnt be corrupting the hip hop industry...ppl dont realize the bullshit that comes out of their mouths. i havent heard 50 cent say anything worth listening to since he signed to aftermath...when he was on trackmasters he was the fuckin bomb. now hes just a bitch.

S.G.V.

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2003, 07:12:16 PM »

50 is bringin nothin new to the table...and by him explodin the way he did...it sets hip hop back...the whole gangsta shit is lame now...im gettin tired of it...and im sure a lotta people are too...everyone is gangsta...everyone is thug...everyone are huge crack dealers...its tired...and to me...its destroyin hip hop...cuz theyre "leading" hip hop right now...

just ask people what kind of hooks they like the best for HipHop tracks and like 50% of westside fans will tell u a Nate Dogg hook.. so how can his hooks not be hiphop
he did so many classic joints and many tracks wouldn't be half of as good as they are with Nate on it.. how can u ever compare him to Ashanti

just cuz he ain't got much lyrical skill 50 ain't destroying HipHop.. unlike Ja he has an own style and he ain't a fake.. he was livin what he rapped about and he didn't have to bite..
im not sayin nate dogg is like ashanti...but theyre both r & b...its plain and simple...nate sings...ashanti sings...its the same shit no matter how u look at it...as for 50 havin his own style..um...no...if u go back and listen to the children of the corn songs...ull hear a young murda mase spittin the shit that 50 is spittin now...on top of that...50 now sounds like mase...and he...like ja...ride on the coattails of tupac...so he aint that original...also...u constantly talkin about whos fake...how do u know foo?...u aint runnin with 50 in the streets...so chill on that...ja raps what he lived as much as 50...

Jome

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2003, 11:24:36 PM »
 ::)

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2003, 02:12:46 AM »

because they come with stupid simple bullshit lyrics and annoying R&B bitches on hooks...

so Nate Dogg is now considered a RnB bitch..? Ima remind u of that later when we talk about him again

im not sayin nate dogg is like ashanti...but theyre both r & b...its plain and simple...nate sings...ashanti sings...its the same shit no matter how u look at it...as for 50 havin his own style..um...no...if u go back and listen to the children of the corn songs...ull hear a young murda mase spittin the shit that 50 is spittin now...on top of that...50 now sounds like mase...and he...like ja...ride on the coattails of tupac...so he aint that original...also...u constantly talkin about whos fake...how do u know foo?...u aint runnin with 50 in the streets...so chill on that...ja raps what he lived as much as 50...

ask people if they consider Bitch Please, Next Episode, Lay Low and all those tracks Rap/RnB collabos or 100% hiphop.. it seems like u don't wanna see what I'm sayin

and 50 did not ask for gettin shot in the face foo.. he ain't bitin Mase he can't helpt the way he speaks

Mase never did shit like singin the hooks which is also 50's style, it's not all about the way he speaks..

as for the Pac shit.. 50 is nothin line Pac, not the image, not the style, not the lyrics.. there's 2 tracks that got something to do with Pac, both being Ja disses which wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the Ja beef
callin him a Pac biter is a joke

and how u gonna blame 50 for destroyin cuz he's a Gangsta Rapper.. that's some funny shit LoL I guess u hate the bay area and all them other foo's rappin about exactly the same shit too..

S.G.V.

« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2003, 03:01:10 AM »

ask people if they consider Bitch Please, Next Episode, Lay Low and all those tracks Rap/RnB collabos or 100% hiphop.. it seems like u don't wanna see what I'm sayin

and 50 did not ask for gettin shot in the face foo.. he ain't bitin Mase he can't helpt the way he speaks

Mase never did shit like singin the hooks which is also 50's style, it's not all about the way he speaks..

as for the Pac shit.. 50 is nothin line Pac, not the image, not the style, not the lyrics.. there's 2 tracks that got something to do with Pac, both being Ja disses which wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the Ja beef
callin him a Pac biter is a joke

and how u gonna blame 50 for destroyin cuz he's a Gangsta Rapper.. that's some funny shit LoL I guess u hate the bay area and all them other foo's rappin about exactly the same shit too..
i consider them r & b and hip hop collabs....cuz nate sings...its that simple...and he sounds like mase...thats the thick and thin of it...regardless of what happened to him...he sounds like mase....and singin hooks...thats jas style...ja was doin that on venni vetti vicci...lol...50 uses that contraversy that pac used...the constant promotion of his gettin shot...his super thug talk...i thought this before he made any of those tracks dissin ja with em..and since 50 is in the mainstream...leadin hip hop...he is destroyin it...someone from the bay aint really affectin hip hop as much as someone like 50...but all gangster shit is gettin tired...if they cant do it in a lyrical manner...then really its pretty lame...like i said...its 2003...the bar has been raised...people need to step up their lyrics....

S.G.V.

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2003, 03:01:42 AM »
::)
dont be upset jome...the truth must hurt?

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2003, 03:35:29 AM »
i consider them r & b and hip hop collabs....cuz nate sings...its that simple...and he sounds like mase...thats the thick and thin of it...regardless of what happened to him...he sounds like mase....and singin hooks...thats jas style...ja was doin that on venni vetti vicci...lol...50 uses that contraversy that pac used...the constant promotion of his gettin shot...his super thug talk...i thought this before he made any of those tracks dissin ja with em..and since 50 is in the mainstream...leadin hip hop...he is destroyin it...someone from the bay aint really affectin hip hop as much as someone like 50...but all gangster shit is gettin tired...if they cant do it in a lyrical manner...then really its pretty lame...like i said...its 2003...the bar has been raised...people need to step up their lyrics....

well it's not surprising u do consider them RnB/HipHop collabs after all this talk but I doubt many do.. it does matter what happened to him cuz he doesn't bite when it's not even his fault.. and singin hooks is not Ja's style he jacked his style from DMX anyway and 50 50's way of singin is differnet to Ja's. and that Gangsta image is nothin Pac was the first to represent.. both claim Gangsta.. both been shot.. so what, how does that make 50 a biter lol

and if u think Gangsta lyrics are played that's ur oppinion, many still wanna listen to them and a rapper is definatly not destroyin hiphop cuz he got simple lyrics that's for sure

Snoop and everybody be talking about Gangsta shit so ur porblem isn't 50 but Gangsta rap.. if u think Gangsta Rap is destroyin hiphop that's ur oppinion then but don't blame it on 50 just cuz he's sellin

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2003, 06:00:08 AM »
because they come with stupid simple bullshit lyrics and annoying R&B bitches on hooks...if they would put just a little more thought into their rhymes and say some intelligent shit instead of "i got shot 5 times in the chest, i'm a thug nigga, thats why i got a vest..." then maybe they wouldnt be corrupting the hip hop industry...ppl dont realize the bullshit that comes out of their mouths.

Then by that, a whole lot of people are "destroying" hip-hop.  I'd say Snoop Dogg is too by that reasoning.

S.G.V.

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2003, 08:28:48 AM »

well it's not surprising u do consider them RnB/HipHop collabs after all this talk but I doubt many do.. it does matter what happened to him cuz he doesn't bite when it's not even his fault.. and singin hooks is not Ja's style he jacked his style from DMX anyway and 50 50's way of singin is differnet to Ja's. and that Gangsta image is nothin Pac was the first to represent.. both claim Gangsta.. both been shot.. so what, how does that make 50 a biter lol

and if u think Gangsta lyrics are played that's ur oppinion, many still wanna listen to them and a rapper is definatly not destroyin hiphop cuz he got simple lyrics that's for sure

Snoop and everybody be talking about Gangsta shit so ur porblem isn't 50 but Gangsta rap.. if u think Gangsta Rap is destroyin hiphop that's ur oppinion then but don't blame it on 50 just cuz he's sellin
lmao...so singin hooks is dmx style?...then 50 bit that off him...and yes 50 is usin the same formula pac used...if u dont see it then ur just blind to the fact...and as for 50 ruinin rap...he is...because he is sellin...snoop didnt do that well with this last album...but the garbage he spews out aint good for hip hop either since hes a major figure in the game...theyre the leaders...and theyre settin bad examples...how are they not hurtin hip hop?....not to mention the garbage beefs theyre apart of...shady/murder inc...worst battle in all of hip hop...dpg/deathrow...another lame ass beef....those aint helpin hip hop one bit...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2003, 10:47:57 AM »
lmao...so singin hooks is dmx style?...then 50 bit that off him...and yes 50 is usin the same formula pac used...if u dont see it then ur just blind to the fact...and as for 50 ruinin rap...he is...because he is sellin...snoop didnt do that well with this last album...but the garbage he spews out aint good for hip hop either since hes a major figure in the game...theyre the leaders...and theyre settin bad examples...how are they not hurtin hip hop?....not to mention the garbage beefs theyre apart of...shady/murder inc...worst battle in all of hip hop...dpg/deathrow...another lame ass beef....those aint helpin hip hop one bit...

Ja Rules style he had back when he was aight was DMX style.. not singin hooks in general.. 5mentioned it several times.. he's not like Pac, he's not tryin to change the society like Pac tried or pretended to be tryin.. he said he's not the type who will try and save all children in the world all he cares about is his own.. (please get it.. it's just an example we don't need to discuss the details)Pac was all about that kinda shit, what people be praising him for is his deep lyrics and 50 is nothin like that.. expect for the gangsta image and the fact that they got shot there's nothin they have in common

what u said about destroyin hiphop is like I said before nothin 50 is to blame for.. it's ur very personal oppinion that simple gangsta lyrics destroy hiphop.. u can't just say it's a fact.. I 'm sure I'm far from being the only one to disagree on that 'fact'

S.G.V.

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2003, 11:24:35 AM »

Ja Rules style he had back when he was aight was DMX style.. not singin hooks in general.. 5mentioned it several times.. he's not like Pac, he's not tryin to change the society like Pac tried or pretended to be tryin.. he said he's not the type who will try and save all children in the world all he cares about is his own.. (please get it.. it's just an example we don't need to discuss the details)Pac was all about that kinda shit, what people be praising him for is his deep lyrics and 50 is nothin like that.. expect for the gangsta image and the fact that they got shot there's nothin they have in common

what u said about destroyin hiphop is like I said before nothin 50 is to blame for.. it's ur very personal oppinion that simple gangsta lyrics destroy hiphop.. u can't just say it's a fact.. I 'm sure I'm far from being the only one to disagree on that 'fact'
im not sayin 50 is makin deep songs...cuz he aint capable of it...but hes usin the same contraversy angle that pac used...u cant tell me hes not...and not only is 50s horrible lyrics killin hip hop...but those crappy diss records and the shitty battle hes involved with aint helpin either....this guy is supposed to be a leader now in hip hop...and hes doin nothin new...