Author Topic: WhooHOO! We're Off To Liberate Liberia!!!  (Read 597 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:WhooHOO! We're Off To Liberate Liberia!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2003, 11:15:10 AM »
I understand that war is a money making business military industrial complex yadda yadda.  But this is a peacekeeping operation.  They're only gonna fight if attacked.  And in this case it is the State Department under Powell pushing for intervention while the Pentagon under Rumsfield was against it (but now officially endorsing it).

Some of you are so anti-American that you cannot look at things neutrally.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2003, 11:28:54 AM »
I understand that war is a money making business military industrial complex yadda yadda.  But this is a peacekeeping operation.  They're only gonna fight if attacked.  And in this case it is the State Department under Powell pushing for intervention while the Pentagon under Rumsfield was against it (but now officially endorsing it).

Some of you are so anti-American that you cannot look at things neutrally.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2003, 12:01:55 PM »
Ah, Orwell, how well you foresaw...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2003, 02:45:43 AM »
Of course you'd hope Seer bans my IP. I wouldn't want somebody making me look stupid all the time and sonning me on every topic/argument. Can't blame you there fruity boy. Anyways, Overseer CAN'T ban my IP. Ask him.