Author Topic: Baseball  (Read 253 times)

OutSider

Baseball
« on: July 02, 2003, 03:54:34 PM »
who likes american Baseball?

Well i got to tell you i am a big fan of the settle Mariners.. although i think they could be doing better...

what team do you do like and are you loyal to you team.. even if they are loser?

Trauma-san

Re:Baseball
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2003, 03:56:25 PM »
I'm not a really avid fan, back in the day I used to watch it with my dad, like every american kid.  I was watching the world series in Oakland when all the bridges collapsed in the earthquake and stuff, back when Mark McGwire and Jose Canseco ruled the world...

pappy

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2003, 03:57:19 PM »
*turns head in shame an mumbles* the mutts

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2003, 03:58:28 PM »
DODGERS

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2003, 04:00:11 PM »
Why do I think of Rodney Dangerfield when someone mentions the Dodgers?  Was that a movie or something?

OutSider

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2003, 04:02:35 PM »
I'm not a really avid fan, back in the day I used to watch it with my dad, like every american kid.  I was watching the world series in Oakland when all the bridges collapsed in the earthquake and stuff, back when Mark McGwire and Jose Canseco ruled the world...

damn.. that was awhile back.. as a child i would pray to god that my dad would just ingnore m dogg for like 10 mintues and play ball with me.. but of course.. i was born with a virgina.. making me to fragile to have balls coming at me  :'(

anyways i stayed angery at my dad for that.. but i love the sport.. used to collect baseball cards and still kept my ol griffey jersey from when i was a sophmore in high school...

damn those names.. take me.. BACK! i use to be a big Jim Abbot fan.. too

OutSider

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2003, 04:04:10 PM »
Why do I think of Rodney Dangerfield when someone mentions the Dodgers?  Was that a movie or something?

lol.. hummmm :D

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2003, 06:24:38 PM »
St. Louis Cardinals

Blood Rain

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • flesh of my flesh, my blood is life
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2003, 07:55:17 PM »