Author Topic: do you believe in the big bang theory?  (Read 1031 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:do you believe in the big bang theory?
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2003, 11:51:26 AM »
yall pose an interesting argument.. no doubt..

but im here.. im alive.. im startin to really not give a fuck about history and just live it up while im alive. I dont believe in an afterlife and I feel that life is extremely fragile. So im just gonna chill and not make any dumb moves.. enough of lookin for an answer.. hopefully one will be handed to me within the next 50 years.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

mauzip

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2003, 11:52:23 AM »
haha, i'll go with that 8)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2003, 12:29:34 PM »
i don't believe in eveloution or the big bang theory i believe god created the it all but like said before the begining is incompehendable just like the end of the the universe cos if it stops somewhere theres gotta be something beond that stoping etc.  :-\ now i've got a headache

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2003, 02:26:11 PM »
The big bang theory and the inifinity of the universe are two things the human brain can not comprehend.To bring in a God as the answer to this only proves we can't understand it, yet try to get explanations. Humans are just arrogant in believing our brain could do anything,even when we know our brains fail we try to get an explanation,in the case of many of you that explanation would be God.Fact is,the "proof" for the existence of God put forward by believers,allways hase to do with the things we can't understand."If we can't explain it,it must be the work of a god". Trying to find an explanation is what has brought all gods into the culture of people. Back when the human race didn't know what caused lightning or disease it believed in gods to be the force behind that.Those things couldn't be explained so the people made up a god to be the reason for such things.The same is happening here discussing the big bang.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2003, 02:58:40 PM »
ohh i defenitly belive it, this theory is religion for me, because i belive in science, and this makes a lot of sense

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2003, 11:51:42 PM »
This theory has been discreditd in its details many times. It is possible the universe did, in fact, consist of nothing, and then exploded. But I doubt it.

The Big bang theory doesn't claim the universe consisted of nothing and than exploded, the main point is that an atom sized enormously concentrated mass dot that was (the single metter in the pre exsisting universe at that time) exploded, with it's explosion cutting out space while nearly simultaniously flooding it with particles.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2003, 11:52:44 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2003, 12:54:07 AM »
who made god? there gotta be a daddy and mommy god getting down to some big bang theory behind it somewhere... lol.... and who made them? and who made?

its the eternal question ;)

lol....well I was about to start lecturing, when u stressed the intro to what I was about to say....
The human mind's problem is that it's too dependent, after something is proclaimed by the right authorities as proven people tend to sub-consiously dismiss any other possibilities. Asking the "Egg and Chicken" question in analogy to the universe creation(as well as the creation of it's creator) is pretty funny. Let me explain, The "Egg and Chiken's" main X parameter is Time, your asking what happent be4, asuming that the fluency of time was identical to the way time known to humans today, well-WRONG.
Let's try to clean our heads from this whole topic for a second and get back to human logic again, If I can prove to u , right here right now, that our seemingly untouchable time parameter is not even to be considered in relation to the universe's creation, what would u say?
Back to our topic, a single cell,a single metter element, containing the mass of a "future" universe, as much as the vacume of the "future" universe(as a part of it's sub atomic structure) under enormous pressing (guidence:While u're trying to imagine this picture don't see this cell in a space alike surrounding, it doesn't even have a surrounding it's a single ultra pressed cell).
 Looking at this cell, how could u messure time? It's just there, never changing, never moving, just existing, messuring time is virtually impossible, or at least was impossible untill the so called bang.
So where is our X parameter(-time) now? is it possible that the X parameter (to the mathematicly chalanged people- the independent parameter) transeformed into  the Y parameter, is it possible time as we know it today started it's run only after the bang?- time depended on an event, time changed\started it's rute as a result of an event. What does it mean than?- quite simple, time as we know it today was nowhere near be4 the Big Bang therefore questions concerning be4 and after are irrelevant as far as universe creation goes, if u think about it, u could say that relatively to the post "big bang" times ,nature, the creation force or however u may call it, had super powers at those times, since time was no boundery to it.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2003, 12:57:48 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

Bigg AG

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2003, 03:12:57 AM »
This theory has been discreditd in its details many times. It is possible the universe did, in fact, consist of nothing, and then exploded. But I doubt it.

The Big bang theory doesn't claim the universe consisted of nothing and than exploded, the main point is that an atom sized enormously concentrated mass dot that was (the single metter in the pre exsisting universe at that time) exploded, with it's explosion cutting out space while nearly simultaniously flooding it with particles.

some one explain to me what he said and i jus might know... cuzz i never learned what it was sum1 explain to me in better wrods plz. im out!!!

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2003, 04:09:53 AM »

(guidence:While u're trying to imagine this picture don't see this cell in a space alike surrounding, it doesn't even have a surrounding it's a single ultra pressed cell)

Hmm.... so where was this cell? In the middle of nowhere? Because that is also known as "space". It's impossible for there to be "no surrounding". Please explain further on this because I do not discredit you, it just doesn't seem to fit or you might have worded it incorrectly.

zevin64

• Lil Geezy
  • The Enigmatic One
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2003, 10:31:38 AM »
No. The theory has been discredited many times such as the presence of unevenly distributed matter.
Even the idea that the universe is expanding is under attack by some astronomers.

Also as far as a God creating the universe via a big bang, deism is just an assertion without much evidence, scientific or empirical. After all one would have to wonder the PURPOSE for this. That which has a beginning, has a purpose.

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2003, 10:46:15 AM »
^^ Which we cannot understand.  It's another thing that is above us, and since it exists, and is above us, how can we have done it? Therefore, there is something bigger than us.  God

zevin64

• Lil Geezy
  • The Enigmatic One
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2003, 10:58:02 AM »
yes I do believe in a God, but I do not believe in re-interpreting scripture of a supposedly infallible God to fit a fallible man-made theory like the 'big-bang'.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2003, 10:50:02 AM »

(guidence:While u're trying to imagine this picture don't see this cell in a space alike surrounding, it doesn't even have a surrounding it's a single ultra pressed cell)

Hmm.... so where was this cell? In the middle of nowhere? Because that is also known as "space". It's impossible for there to be "no surrounding". Please explain further on this because I do not discredit you, it just doesn't seem to fit or you might have worded it incorrectly.

It's a lil bit tricky in fact, what is space in it's ideal form?- it's what mater doesn't fill, now this Cell as the single existing mater could've had space in between it's infinitely detached particles like the vacume in between molecules, but no way could it have space around it, otherwise how would u explain it's extreme concentration and pressure....
« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 10:51:28 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2003, 10:55:01 AM »
So where was this cell? :D

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2003, 10:55:42 AM »
It is impossible for something to not have "space" surrounding it.