Author Topic: Chingy  (Read 605 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Chingy
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2003, 12:15:05 AM »
...on that note......P. DIDDY POR VIDA!!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2003, 12:15:32 AM »
The first time I heard that "Right Thurr" song, I wanted to throw my fuckin radio out the window.  But It's kinda catchy now.  It still sounds really really poppy to me.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2003, 12:16:49 AM »
...on that note......P. DIDDY POR VIDA!!
serrio foo...p.diddy is tight...he laid the blueprint for good commercial music...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2003, 12:18:49 AM »
let me get this straight

p.didy and chingy=good rappers

eminem=trash

........ok

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2003, 12:19:11 AM »
yeah you're right.....nano-second  ;)
i guess...but this is a cat who makin good music...he doesnt have mind bendin lyricism...but its not all simplistic...plus...this song is gonna have girls shakin it in the clubs...and i respect that...anyone who can make a song that has chicks backin it up...im a fan of...

i agree to a point...if theres asses shakin then life is good...but some of it is just too bad to appreciate...i can never say i like lil jon & the eastside boyz or say i like Choppa or Bone Crusher...those are really the only 3 i dont like though...other than that shit is all good as long as ass & titties is shakin  8)

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2003, 12:20:49 AM »
let me get this straight

p.didy and chingy=good rappers

eminem=trash

........ok
p.diddy isnt a rapper...cuz remember "dont worry if i write rhymes...i write checks..."...chingy aint no great emcee...but hes not garbage...eminem has the skills in him...ive heard him spit amazin shit...but he plagues himself with garbage like callin people fake gangsta...callin someone old while his boss is even older...sayin the same ol shit over and over...so with all that rolled into one...hes garbage...he needs to step up his game...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2003, 12:23:28 AM »
lol

that post has to be one of the most ironic things i've seen in a while

S.G.V.

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2003, 12:24:17 AM »
lol

that post has to be one of the most ironic things i've seen in a while
why is that?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2003, 12:27:39 AM »
you said "all eminem does is repeat himself, he needs to step up his game" when he's saying personal and articulate stuff in his lyrics that frankly no rapper is doing now

yet you praise chingy and puffy , who rap about what everyone else is rapping about girls, cars, money, jewlery

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2003, 12:29:08 AM »
you said "all eminem does is repeat himself, he needs to step up his game" when he's saying personal and articulate stuff in his lyrics that frankly no rapper is doing now

yet you praise chingy and puffy , who rap about what everyone else is rapping about girls, cars, money, jewlery

actually i'd say hes got a pretty good taste in music to be able to listen to all types of shit like that...thats the way i am too...look at his sig...thats some dope shit in there...aceyalone - love & hate is a tight album

S.G.V.

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2003, 12:32:30 AM »

lol everyone spits personal shit in their rhymes...but at least they switch it up...ow many times has em said he hates his mom...hell kill his ex...etc?...too many times...and i praise chingy and puffy cuz they make club music...theyre not bein labeled as the greatest emcees out...because if they did...that would be absolutely the dumbest thing ive ever heard...but em is supposed to be the best...and hes not spittin anything worthwhile...

btw...i explained...chingy and p.diddy make good commercial/club music...i appreciate that...i dont know if u club...but i aint tryna dance with a girl to "the way i am..."

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2003, 12:33:40 AM »
i don't really care what he's into, i don't care that he like puffy and nelly and ja rule , ect

i'm just trying to point out that opinion doesn't equal quality

eminem is probably the best all around rapper, but he's giving chingy more props.....he can't seperate opinion from quality

i love metallica but i'm not trying to compare them with the beatles

i love dr. dre, but i'd never compare him to  John Cage

i love a lot of things too but i know how to seperate

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2003, 12:35:14 AM »

lol everyone spits personal shit in their rhymes...but at least they switch it up...ow many times has em said he hates his mom...hell kill his ex...etc?...too many times...and i praise chingy and puffy cuz they make club music...theyre not bein labeled as the greatest emcees out...because if they did...that would be absolutely the dumbest thing ive ever heard...but em is supposed to be the best...and hes not spittin anything worthwhile...

btw...i explained...chingy and p.diddy make good commercial/club music...i appreciate that...i dont know if u club...but i aint tryna dance with a girl to "the way i am..."

doesn't equal quality...

S.G.V.

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2003, 12:37:38 AM »

doesn't equal quality...
doesnt equal quality...to u...just like eminem doesnt equal quality to me...either way...u havent heard but one song from chingy...how u judgin him?...ive heard this track...one other track...and the track on djquik.net...and so far i have heard one bad thing on them...theyre good club tracks...thats quality enough...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2003, 12:42:30 AM »

doesn't equal quality...
doesnt equal quality...to u...just like eminem doesnt equal quality to me...either way...u havent heard but one song from chingy...how u judgin him?...ive heard this track...one other track...and the track on djquik.net...and so far i have heard one bad thing on them...theyre good club tracks...thats quality enough...

again you don't know how to distinguish opinion from quality.....eminem ain't even my favorite rapper, but i'll give him his deserved dues. him, andre from outkast, and mos def, and talib kweli (sometimes), as the best overall rappers out today.......THAT'S quality . and the only one i really like out of that group is dre from kast.

i'm just sorry you're musically shallow