Author Topic: Chingy  (Read 604 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Chingy
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2003, 01:26:57 AM »
if that's you're whole argument here is, we like it becuase it's fun to dance to you're twisting my argument up...y'all just admitted that this music is trash, thank you .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2003, 01:33:56 AM »
all im sayin is genres of music have good songs an wack ones...

i mean which would most people class as the pop rap album

nelly-country grammar
bizarre-attack of the weirdo's

i know which ones pop but i know which id rather listen to as well...hopefully thats proved my point...

S.G.V.

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2003, 01:37:33 AM »
if that's you're whole argument here is, we like it becuase it's fun to dance to you're twisting my argument up...y'all just admitted that this music is trash, thank you .
LMAO...due...its club rap...club rap is meant to be danced to...if its danceable...it does its job...which means its not trash...

Don Breezio

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2003, 01:41:58 AM »
damn is there a book on this shit.. like a hip hop bible.. because i was under the impression it was a state of mind... people like different kinds of styles of hip hop.. me personally i like eminem.. he has meaning to me... because of the shit with my mother.. and how she fucked up my life.. and m doggs... i compare him to 2pac.. because on a personal level.. i use to vent to his music.. when i was younger.. i would.. just put his shit on.. and just.. vent and let all that fustration out.. all of you fighting are silly.. believe it or not.. i too read this board.. but as of lately wanted to post on it more often.. i been listening to rap since i was in the 4th grade... and it has been around longer then that.. man you guys.. need some serious sleepage.. or to keep your opinion to a max.. and not.. get all extreme with your view... sheesh eminem rocks man...  ;D

well said! i'd give u props if i could...someone wanna up his karma for me? lol

OutSider

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2003, 02:01:23 AM »
damn is there a book on this shit.. like a hip hop bible.. because i was under the impression it was a state of mind... people like different kinds of styles of hip hop.. me personally i like eminem.. he has meaning to me... because of the shit with my mother.. and how she fucked up my life.. and m doggs... i compare him to 2pac.. because on a personal level.. i use to vent to his music.. when i was younger.. i would.. just put his shit on.. and just.. vent and let all that fustration out.. all of you fighting are silly.. believe it or not.. i too read this board.. but as of lately wanted to post on it more often.. i been listening to rap since i was in the 4th grade... and it has been around longer then that.. man you guys.. need some serious sleepage.. or to keep your opinion to a max.. and not.. get all extreme with your view... sheesh eminem rocks man...  ;D

well said! i'd give u props if i could...someone wanna up his karma for me? lol

slowly but surely i am getting there...  ;D

anyways.. i am not hating.. so please no one think that.. i just believe it is a state of mind like i would never compare 50 to eminem.. different vibe.. that is releast.. yet i like them both..

i think all this is just silly now though.. some of you might needs to serious.. meemees.. to stop being so grumpy-wrumpy..LMAO

Woodrow

« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2003, 02:10:26 AM »
Chingy is hot!

Sample that ass = hot
Right Thurr = hot
Bagg up = Uber-hot
Whurrs my Cash = hot
Holiday Inn = hot
Juice = hot

I like shit that makes me think, but there's also a place for shit you can dance and or chill to.