Author Topic: Eazy-E --- What would he sound like now?  (Read 318 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Eazy-E --- What would he sound like now?
« on: July 02, 2003, 10:36:36 PM »
I just read the post about Snoop trying to grow as an artist and how he doesn't work with Daz that much anymore because he is stuck in the gangsta rap era and shit.....

If Eazy was around today, do you think he'd go the Snoop route?  I say fuck no!  Imagine Eazy on the beautiful beat or doing pop songs featuring Justin Timberlake and shit..... :)

OutSider

Re:Eazy-E --- What would he sound like now?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2003, 10:41:19 PM »
I just read the post about Snoop trying to grow as an artist and how he doesn't work with Daz that much anymore because he is stuck in the gangsta rap era and shit.....

If Eazy was around today, do you think he'd go the Snoop route?  I say fuck no!  Imagine Eazy on the beautiful beat or doing pop songs featuring Justin Timberlake and shit..... :)

eazy was too hard corp.. i see him working with dre though... dispite what people said before his death.. i can see him at that level... thats just men though

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2003, 11:06:21 PM »
i think he'd be straight westcoast and not on the "beautiful" type beat or have neptunes produce any of his shit...but i dont think he would be hailed as one of the greats like he is now that he's dead...honestly i dont think he had that great of a voice...yes some of his songs were good...but i never really thought he had the voice for rap.

funkstylz

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2003, 11:21:47 PM »
i think eazy e and dj quik would have some shit goin on

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2003, 12:20:53 AM »
how he doesn't work with Daz that much anymore because he is stuck in the gangsta rap era and shit.....
thats 1 thing i like about Daz.... but i think Eazy wouldv kept it G not over neptunes beats or nething and i think Eazy wouldda ran shit in 95/96 possibly into 97

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2003, 12:55:49 AM »
He would've stayed the way he was. Str8 Gangsta.... nothin less....nothin more.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2003, 02:47:01 AM »
I honestly think Eazy would of made the Chicano scene BIG, Eazy had mad luv for the brown folks and he had mad luv back and he always wanted them on the scene & he had plans to sign lots of Chicano artists just before he died so it never happend. About production & style; I think he would have gotten the Bay Area style after the years & maybe even some DJ Screw stylish productions. I do think he would hook up with Daz.
40oz Graphire

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2003, 03:56:51 AM »
i also think eazy would have done projects wit dj quik and his folks
plus made more compton gangsta tracks
plus put out a lot of chicano rap on his label !!!

he would have no need to do shitty mainstream tracks...hehe
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2003, 06:07:32 AM »
I'm thinking Eazy would be like MC Ren is, only bigger. Whenever you hear Ren on a record nowadays, he still comes off tight as ever and he's still hardcore as hell. I think Eazy would be like that, but huge on the non-mainstream scene, sorta like Quik.

OutSider

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2003, 06:10:14 AM »
I honestly think Eazy would of made the Chicano scene BIG, Eazy had mad luv for the brown folks and he had mad luv back and he always wanted them on the scene & he had plans to sign lots of Chicano artists just before he died so it never happend. About production & style; I think he would have gotten the Bay Area style after the years & maybe even some DJ Screw stylish productions. I do think he would hook up with Daz.

i actually never thought about that......  8)

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2003, 05:26:38 PM »

LOL! You got a Screw in ya head 40z ;)..too much Screw for you.

Peace

LazyL

2k2

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2003, 10:20:57 PM »
NWA would be alive and well and the state of the Westcoast hiphop wouldn't be a mess like it is today. Just think about Eazy, Dre, Ren, Cube, and D.O.C. rappin over Tha Shit from D.O.C.'s album or the song Heat from 50's album.

Peace

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2003, 04:32:12 AM »
NWA would be alive and well and the state of the Westcoast hiphop wouldn't be a mess like it is today. Just think about Eazy, Dre, Ren, Cube, and D.O.C. rappin over Tha Shit from D.O.C.'s album or the song Heat from 50's album.

Nahhh Im pretty sure Eazy wouldnt be on any populair album like 50 Cent's, its like 2Pac on a Lil Romeo album, Eazy would take another style, a style the west coast is missing, the gangsta feeling.
40oz Graphire

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2003, 04:48:00 AM »

Nahhh Im pretty sure Eazy wouldnt be on any populair album like 50 Cent's, its like 2Pac on a Lil Romeo album, Eazy would take another style, a style the west coast is missing, the gangsta feeling.
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Hater Player

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2003, 09:42:32 PM »

hell yea holmes