Author Topic: Scientists throw regard for life out the window with new "Shemale" embryos  (Read 225 times)

Smooth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Classic.
Oh my God...that is sickening.

Exactly, need I say more? this stuff just seems wrong...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
this is an area i'm 100% against having a baby shud be a natural thing not to be messed about with its not just going to effect them but if they have children as well (if they can) same goes for cloning its totally immoral and especially if some1 desides to clone a million hitlers or somink. i can just about stretch to appove test tube babies as its not messing about that much more like giving a helping hand but come on there should be a world wide ban on all this kind of thing.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?