Author Topic: Scientists throw regard for life out the window with new "Shemale" embryos  (Read 392 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
and we still dont have a cure for AIDS...this is what we waste our fukin money on?

you must be ignorant to the viris to say something like that, so i'll let that comment pass.

but yeah that's gross, what scientific benefit are we gaining from this?? this is just a waste of life.

I aint been keeping up on my AIDS history as much as u i guess Jakee. But last time i checked, there wasnt an actual cure. And even if there was, do u get the point of my post? Or are u just being your normal self?

you're missing my point, how can you cure a disease that is resistant to just about everything  the human race has thrown at it across the world, plus it's building a resistance to the new medications that slow down the effects of the viris. meaning that it's almost invincible.

cloning is 1000000x easier that's why they did it

was it right, HELL  NO

but it's not like if they didn't make a shemale , they'd speed up the discovery of a cure for the viris

so youre suggestion, is that since we havent found anything yet that can cure AIDS, we should give up on it? My point is, why is shit like this (creating a shemale) even taking up a minute of time (and money), when it can be put to good use? And, u still didnt make your point very well. So no need for me to argue it anymore i guess. Funny when one calls another "ignorant" about something, and they cant even back up there point to prove that they arent "ignorant" themselves. This shit getz kinda repetitive after a while with u Jake lol

man i swear to god your half brain dead sometimes. did you read anything i said?  we can poor ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD into finding a cure to AIDS tommorow......it's not going to speed up a cure for it. When we find a cure it will more than likely only last for 10 years, becuase with all these medicines we have now to slow the viris down, we're only making the viris stronger, like i said it's almost indestructable! only someone ignorant to the viris would say "oh god we woulda found a cure for aids if they didn't do this  huck huck" and when did i ever say don't find a cure for aids?!?! trauma is the one who kiddingly said that. all i'm saying is the reason why these scientists did this is because THEY COULD. that's why scientists do the things they do , BECAUSE THEY CAN. is it always right. NO! but they did it becuase we've gotten soooooooo far in cloning now they're doing things because they can so they can say they did it. Cloning is an easier field than killing an almost invincible viris like AIDS or Cancer  ::) . I don't get how you're trying to call me ignorant , when you're waving the "find a cure for AIDS" flag and don't know anything about AIDS. we've been searching for a cure for cancer for decades and still have found nothing. we've been searching for a cure for the common COLD and have found nothing.........aaaaah h fuck it you just don't get it .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

OutSider

and we still dont have a cure for AIDS...this is what we waste our fukin money on?

you must be ignorant to the viris to say something like that, so i'll let that comment pass.

but yeah that's gross, what scientific benefit are we gaining from this?? this is just a waste of life.

I aint been keeping up on my AIDS history as much as u i guess Jakee. But last time i checked, there wasnt an actual cure. And even if there was, do u get the point of my post? Or are u just being your normal self?

you're missing my point, how can you cure a disease that is resistant to just about everything  the human race has thrown at it across the world, plus it's building a resistance to the new medications that slow down the effects of the viris. meaning that it's almost invincible.

was it right, HELL  NO

but it's not like if they didn't make a shemale , they'd speed up the discovery of a cure for the viris

so youre suggestion, is that since we havent found anything yet that can cure AIDS, we should give up on it? My point is, why is shit like this (creating a shemale) even taking up a minute of time (and money), when it can be put to good use? And, u still didnt make your point very well. So no need for me to argue it anymore i guess. Funny when one calls another "ignorant" about something, and they cant even back up there point to prove that they arent "ignorant" themselves. This shit getz kinda repetitive after a while with u Jake lol

man i swear to god your half brain dead sometimes. did you read anything i said?  we can poor ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD into finding a cure to AIDS tommorow......it's not going to speed up a cure for it. When we find a cure it will more than likely only last for 10 years, becuase with all these medicines we have now to slow the viris down, we're only making the viris stronger, like i said it's almost indestructable! only someone ignorant to the viris would say "oh god we woulda found a cure for aids if they didn't do this  huck huck" and when did i ever say don't find a cure for aids?!?! trauma is the one who kiddingly said that. all i'm saying is the reason why these scientists did this is because THEY COULD. that's why scientists do the things they do , BECAUSE THEY CAN. is it always right. NO! but they did it becuase we've gotten soooooooo far in cloning now they're doing things because they can so they can say they did it. Cloning is an easier field than killing an almost invincible viris like AIDS or Cancer  ::) . I don't get how you're trying to call me ignorant , when you're waving the "find a cure for AIDS" flag and don't know anything about AIDS. we've been searching for a cure for cancer for decades and still have found nothing. we've been searching for a cure for the common COLD and have found nothing.........aaaaah h fuck it you just don't get it .
ok.. you have a great argument there... why should we pay millions of dollars to find cures.. that will never find... or so it seems.. true..is that..

however.. we are close to finding a cure i believe... yes we can slow down the virus in some patents.. they are able to live longer lives and go about a normal life...

but.. we also have patents that have been  gone from HIV+ to HIV neg.. with medication... now with new technology and good funding.. we are able to find HIV in the body.. up to 3 weeks after the virus has come in contact with patents.. now.. that is ten times better.. then before.. we had to wait up to 6 months.. before the virus showed up in the blood...

now about these people who have the luck of becoming pos to neg.. are people.. who got early detection and had low Viral loads.. meaning they didnt have a high amount of virus in the blood.. thats why they encourage early testing.. as often as you can... now.. the problem is.. if these people come in contact with the virus again.. it may be harder for them to get rid of it... so.. if we have come this far.. why stop there?

RunninOnE

scientists r bein fucked up these days

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
jake.. who knows.. they could find a vaccine and let all the aids people die off..

IMO the government already has a cure for cancer.. but the economy would lose so much out of it that it would be to drastic to disclose. Such as healthcare, funeral homes, etc. Its a sick thing but it makes perfect sense that the government just has the cure under wraps. And if aids is such a problem why dont they just quarantine all the aids victims and make an aids community or sum shit.. easier said than done but it makes sense.

and jacob stop talkin to everybody like ur above them.. shit gets annoying, we are all debating here its not a fuckin fight.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Trauma-san

^^ OHHHH, I gotcha; like everything else, it's a CONSPIRACY!!! I forgot that the president, and no public officials have ever died from cancer.  It all makes perfect sense now!

TheSheriff

^^ OHHHH, I gotcha; like everything else, it's a CONSPIRACY!!! I forgot that the president, and no public officials have ever died from cancer.  It all makes perfect sense now!

I was about to say the same thing. Thankyou, Sinister, or shall I call you Agent Mulder, for exposing the truth!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...

was it right, HELL  NO

lol

i remember when i was little, i used to think i knew everything too...

mauzip

ok, i'm kinda late in this discussion. still my opinion though :)

i totally agree with trauma's first post.

and about aids, it's better to find a medicine to slow it down then not to look for a cure. the biggest thread are people though. especially in africa and in former yugoslavia (there's a thread of an aids epidemy) people need to be educated abuot protection. also, in some countries they believe that if they have sex with a virgin or a child or whatever that they'll cure. they need to spend money on that, in stead of spending money on making shemales...

lol what sinister said is just the biggest bullshit ::)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
That is just disgusting.  I could go on  about why its wrong but its obvious ya'll share the same views.  And I agree, money should be spent on realistic, positive things instead of bullshit like this.  It's just pathetic.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?

I was about to say the same thing. Thankyou, Sinister, or shall I call you Agent Mulder, for exposing the truth!

i sense some sarcasm..

when writin the post i didnt mean to say IMO.. cuz i dunno myself, but just decided to throw out a possibility..

and mauzip you dont even live in us.. da fuck do u know
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Smooth

Oh my God...that is sickening.

Exactly, need I say more? this stuff just seems wrong...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
this is an area i'm 100% against having a baby shud be a natural thing not to be messed about with its not just going to effect them but if they have children as well (if they can) same goes for cloning its totally immoral and especially if some1 desides to clone a million hitlers or somink. i can just about stretch to appove test tube babies as its not messing about that much more like giving a helping hand but come on there should be a world wide ban on all this kind of thing.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?