Author Topic: F the bickering..I'll take on anyone from CSN  (Read 355 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
F the bickering..I'll take on anyone from CSN
« on: July 03, 2003, 10:38:32 AM »
I'm ready for a battle, we can make the rules so nobody that hates on CSN is allowed to vote or whatever.  Holla back boys...I was thinkin' like 10-15 bars, no crew votes, no newbie votes (less than 100 posts).  Get at me.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:F the bickering..I'll take on anyone from CSN
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2003, 12:57:07 PM »
These bitches don't want a real battle. Non of them. Hatesrats thinks his a poet now, Spawn is not a good text rhymers, Skillaztic fell off hard as hell, Depeon is horrible with no skills, and Maxi-Paddy is not worthy of being in a battle against someone of Elite skill. I say fuck the one on one, those 5 little bitches would never battle us 5 Elite members. Think about it... who would win, Skillaztic, Spawn, Hatesrats, Maxi-Paddy and Depeon, or Rodzilla, SkillZ, Sinister, Vitodeluca and of course M Dogg the Lost Angel. Case Close, CSN is not able to fuck with us.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2003, 01:02:16 PM »
I think us elite boys would do pretty well in a crew battle. :)  I dunno if you checked your "to skillaztic" thread you started, but everyone except rod dropped a verse in there, and i thought they were all pretty tight.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2003, 03:00:14 PM »
* new thread *
« Last Edit: July 03, 2003, 03:05:08 PM by ·SiNiStEr· »
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2003, 03:12:31 PM »
These bitches don't want a real battle. Non of them. Hatesrats thinks his a poet now, Spawn is not a good text rhymers, Skillaztic fell off hard as hell, Depeon is horrible with no skills, and Maxi-Paddy is not worthy of being in a battle against someone of Elite skill. I say fuck the one on one, those 5 little bitches would never battle us 5 Elite members. Think about it... who would win, Skillaztic, Spawn, Hatesrats, Maxi-Paddy and Depeon, or Rodzilla, SkillZ, Sinister, Vitodeluca and of course M Dogg the Lost Angel. Case Close, CSN is not able to fuck with us.

lol@ this shit...nuthin like 2 vets ridin the coat tales of the of rookies. Sinister and Skillz is all u got. And Hates can honestly beat either one of them if he comez hard. U and Rod write in similar styles to Spawn and Skillaztik, but theyre better at it then yall. Vito is decent, and i honestly aint peeped Dpeon's shit so i wont speak on him. But u makin it seem like u leagues ahead of em lol. Kinda sad, cus yall aint even ahead of em really...and they been innactive for like a year or sumthin. u really needa git it together M-Dogg haha

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2003, 03:17:57 PM »

lol@ this shit...nuthin like 2 vets ridin the coat tales of the of rookies. Sinister and Skillz is all u got. And Hates can honestly beat either one of them if he comez hard. U and Rod write in similar styles to Spawn and Skillaztik, but theyre better at it then yall. Vito is decent, and i honestly aint peeped Dpeon's shit so i wont speak on him. But u makin it seem like u leagues ahead of em lol. Kinda sad, cus yall aint even ahead of em really...and they been innactive for like a year or sumthin. u really needa git it together M-Dogg haha

lmao.....Please, I have NOTHING 2 prove.....I've beaten U as much as U have beaten me......And tha battle U started 6 months ago, it's still in tha keystyle board......If it's so easy 4 U, why not just post a verse cuzzin? Ur a joke......yes, A JOKE!

And I'll take ANYONE on CSN for breakfast......DATS MY WORD!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2003, 03:20:36 PM »
Oh shit, I'm decent??  Damn, that hurts homie...ayight, no beef, but you dissed elite so I got something for ya, off da dome....

must be that time for Daygo's monthly post, time ta drop a dime on the shit speakin' ghost,
in a bad mood, soundin' feminine, he'll prolly use PM's against me,  I'll use his PMS against him,
CSN fudge packer, June award for "biggest slacker", when it comes time to moderate he's nowhere to be found,
sayin "fuck tha clownz" and only thing you "runnin" these days is your mouth,
what you know bout the bay, I'm reppin the norcal but he got the board steady headin' south,
you'll feel elite's rain a' nines(cloud nine), run and hide, weather man just reported that when it comes to beef
it's clear and sunny with no clouds in sight, we got cloud nine cats now sportin an elite tatoo on their ass
fake cholo name daygo, eatin' CSN shit's like tacos morenos (brown tacos, get it?),
 I'll eat ya alive, hit ya like an immigrant on the 405,
dissin elite in an out of the way key while your battle against rod still sportin the sign "vacancy"
fake ass internet gangsta wannabe as far from the hood as possible without leavin' the country, (on the border of mexico)
vito's comin with service, cause the only hard thing in San Diego is findin' someone speakin english
ya dissin' us but nobody payin attention like cameron in my best friends weddin' we all "tone-deaf",
ya makin' us strangers called out the whole crew and ended only gettin' reply's from elite members

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2003, 03:25:09 PM »
Daymmmm, lol, 3 minute verse rite there ^^^ Dats ELITE 4 ya.....

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2003, 03:28:25 PM »
God damn lil vito.. holdin it down.. nice shit loco..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2003, 03:34:09 PM »

lmao.....Please, I have NOTHING 2 prove.....I've beaten U as much as U have beaten me......And tha battle U started 6 months ago, it's still in tha keystyle board......If it's so easy 4 U, why not just post a verse cuzzin? Ur a joke......yes, A JOKE!

And I'll take ANYONE on CSN for breakfast......DATS MY WORD!

lol@ u...

first off, i completely forgot about our lil battle. U know i left for a minute, and i stop givin a shit about it. As for you beating me, we battled twice...when u beat me, i had been key'n for like a month lol. so yah, u aint really worth my time. yur key shit, is basically like a rookie. So fuk yo mouth, u aint got shit tah say.

As for vito, i aint even bother to read yur lil verse homie. But jus so u know, i aint meant that "decent" shit as a diss. If u wanna take it that way, then stress yoself out...i dont give a fuk. IMO, u aint the BEST on here, u aint the WORST on here. You somewhere in the middle, take it how u want.

And Sin, Skillz, Vito...u know where tha fuk i stand. Itz FUK ELITE. It aint personal wit yall three, but yall jus managed to hook up wit 2 of, if not the 2...biggest bitchez this boards eva seen lol.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2003, 03:37:38 PM »
Nah man, I wasn't stressin', I'm just messin around.  I don't take this shit too seriously...LOL.  And yeah, I know I ain't the best on here, but I like to talk shit and keep it fun, hahaha.  My verse mighta made ya laugh tho...got shit geared for the San Diego native. ;D

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2003, 03:39:12 PM »
lol@ u...

first off, i completely forgot about our lil battle. U know i left for a minute, and i stop givin a shit about it. As for you beating me, we battled twice...when u beat me, i had been key'n for like a month lol. so yah, u aint really worth my time. yur key shit, is basically like a rookie. So fuk yo mouth, u aint got shit tah say.

Right......2 years of beating everyone on this bitch and on da first list of Hall Of Fame & a rookie eh? If I'm a rookie, yur a lil featherweight.......Hurry up and post a verse pussy.......How hard can it be?

COMING IN 2008.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2003, 03:42:19 PM »
lol@ u...

Right......2 years of beating everyone on this bitch and on da first list of Hall Of Fame & a rookie eh? If I'm a rookie, yur a lil featherweight.......Hurry up and post a verse pussy.......How hard can it be?

i didnt say u ARE a rookie, i said you SPIT like a rookie. And ill write a verse up lata. Sorry i aint prewrites together like u do lol.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2003, 03:45:23 PM »

i didnt say u ARE a rookie, i said you SPIT like a rookie. And ill write a verse up lata. Sorry i aint prewrites together like u do lol.

Prewrites? lmao......I swear 2 my grandfather's grave that when I saw that post about U challengin me, I wrote it on da spot......ask blade......I waz askin him if it's aiight......

Get outta here wit that shit......Just get tha battle goin......U gettin a big head cuzzin, big heads are easier 2 hit anyway, I aint trippin......

COMING IN 2008.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2003, 03:50:21 PM »

Prewrites? lmao......I swear 2 my grandfather's grave that when I saw that post about U challengin me, I wrote it on da spot......ask blade......I waz askin him if it's aiight......

Get outta here wit that shit......Just get tha battle goin......U gettin a big head cuzzin, big heads are easier 2 hit anyway, I aint trippin......

aiight, last thing im postin on here. Itz kinda ironic dogg, tah here u, OR M-Dogg talk about anybodies big heads. But like i said, i aint interested in arguin witcha no more. lol