Author Topic: 50 Cent Line in 21 Questions  (Read 580 times)

S.G.V.

Re:50 Cent Line in 21 Questions
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2003, 09:19:28 AM »
?

I said sales don't depend on lyrical skills in the first place.. that ain't got shit to do with what I'm personally concerned with..
then stop bringin up sales...were talkin about 50s lyrical skill...in which he has none..

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2003, 10:06:11 AM »
the only reason I brought up sales is cuz u said 50 stroyed hiphop with simple gangsta lyrics and I mentioned the fact that he doesn't destroy shit cuz everybody knew before that u can sell with simple (gangsta) lyrics if people dig ur music.. no matter how much skills u got

50 fans like his music, nobody's sayin he's sellin cuz he's a great lyricist so there's no need to trip at all

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • SkillZ
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2003, 10:34:39 AM »
^agreed^ most people "diggin his music" are teens around the age of like 13 14 n' 15 not real hiphop heads

I like "some of his songs" but really i could give a shit less about 50 that whole "glass jaw" line is was over played an i have heard alot of his one liners

But the "i got a purple heart for war, an have never left the city" line that was hott
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

S.G.V.

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2003, 10:39:28 AM »
the only reason I brought up sales is cuz u said 50 stroyed hiphop with simple gangsta lyrics and I mentioned the fact that he doesn't destroy shit cuz everybody knew before that u can sell with simple (gangsta) lyrics if people dig ur music.. no matter how much skills u got

50 fans like his music, nobody's sayin he's sellin cuz he's a great lyricist so there's no need to trip at all
ok...so because his uninformed fans dont mind his simpleton lyrics...i cant denounce them?...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2003, 12:36:33 PM »
his fans aren't 'uninformed' for listening to simple lyrics.. they like his style so they listen to him.. it doesn't necessarily mean they dunno nothin about lyrics

and I never asked u to become a 50 fan.. but this topic has been discussed before, if I made a thread 'there's way better lyricists than E-40' u'd call it useless too cuz everybody knows it plus that line ain't even a good example cuz it's obviesly mean to be funny and not lyrical

S.G.V.

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2003, 12:52:15 PM »
his fans aren't 'uninformed' for listening to simple lyrics.. they like his style so they listen to him.. it doesn't necessarily mean they dunno nothin about lyrics

and I never asked u to become a 50 fan.. but this topic has been discussed before, if I made a thread 'there's way better lyricists than E-40' u'd call it useless too cuz everybody knows it plus that line ain't even a good example cuz it's obviesly mean to be funny and not lyrical
ah...bringin up 40...well 40 is pretty wack lyrically...i would never call 40 a top tier lyricist...there are so many emcees out there that have better lyrics than 40...but what 40 lacks in lyrics...he makes up in game...he makes up in innovation...originality...etc...thats why i like him...he could just be horribly weak on the mic and just leave it at that...but he knows himself..that hes no emcee...he spits game...

Don Breezio

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2003, 12:58:14 PM »
i wouldnt say he's top tier either but hes not horrible...his song "things will never change" was a great song and he got really deep with that...that song was what got me into E-40 in the first place...i would say that there are a lot of rappers way worse than him...but he isnt top tier at all.

S.G.V.

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2003, 01:05:24 PM »
i wouldnt say he's top tier either but hes not horrible...his song "things will never change" was a great song and he got really deep with that...that song was what got me into E-40 in the first place...i would say that there are a lot of rappers way worse than him...but he isnt top tier at all.
exactly...40 is my favorite rapper...im able to admit his weakness...he can get deep...like he did on a few tracks on grit and grind...and game related...but that doesnt mean hes the second coming of krs one or anything...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2003, 02:00:26 PM »
I'm able to admit 50's weakness too and 50's not my favorite rapper..
i brought up this example to show why I think this thread is not needed

Hater Player

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2003, 03:26:48 PM »
50 cent can suck my pito

Bigg AG

« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2003, 03:59:54 PM »
he sux woopty doo. im out!!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2003, 04:50:27 PM »
aight u guys seriously...nobody is ever going to agree on this so im out...you guys can keep arguing about it if you want but i got better things to do

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2003, 07:25:00 PM »
I love 50s shit, but I do think that his old shit and even the new mixtape shit is better then Get Rich Or Die Trying. Dont get me wrong, I love the CD..But I do see what you guys are saying about some of his lines.

S.G.V.

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2003, 10:21:03 PM »
I'm able to admit 50's weakness too and 50's not my favorite rapper..
i brought up this example to show why I think this thread is not needed
but hes a rapper...hes not a crunk rapper...like say bonecrusher or lil jon..where the main objective is to scream random shit...not really to write verses...50 is a rapper...if hes not up to par with his skills...then he deserves to get bashed for it...every rapper does...pretty much what ur sayin is...dont judge a rapper by his skills...but rather by what his fans judge him on...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2003, 04:42:03 AM »
but hes a rapper...hes not a crunk rapper...like say bonecrusher or lil jon..where the main objective is to scream random shit...not really to write verses...50 is a rapper...if hes not up to par with his skills...then he deserves to get bashed for it...every rapper does...pretty much what ur sayin is...dont judge a rapper by his skills...but rather by what his fans judge him on...

no what I'm sayin is let his fans judge him by his music, just like nobody's trippin if u like 40 over any other rappers even though he's complete joke skillswise compared to numerous other cats..people act like they hav to hate on him cuz he's overrated but he ain't even rated high skillwise.. he's rated high musicwise and that's taste

people who don't like his style won't find anything special about him but they still don't need to trip on every single line again and again cuz fans AND everybody else know he's not lyrical

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2003, 07:16:28 AM »
yo SGV 50 Cent is not a slob on the mic, he got some nice lyrics sometimes, he knows how to construct nice verses together. Lyrically he shits on E-40

yo SGV i bet it sucks to be a 50 hater like you man, everytime you step outside, the first car going past on blast is bumping 50, ha ha ha ha, take that in your face 8)

ps. that fat kid loves cake line is tight
« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 07:17:54 AM by fa bo lo us »
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Don Breezio

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2003, 11:48:00 AM »
lmao...i cant believe yall are still goin on with this topic...

S.G.V.

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2003, 01:56:17 PM »
yo SGV 50 Cent is not a slob on the mic, he got some nice lyrics sometimes, he knows how to construct nice verses together. Lyrically he shits on E-40

yo SGV i bet it sucks to be a 50 hater like you man, everytime you step outside, the first car going past on blast is bumping 50, ha ha ha ha, take that in your face 8)

ps. that fat kid loves cake line is tight
haha...ur still around?...remember who ur man is a fan of...40...

Jome

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2003, 09:05:03 PM »
THE

HATING

MUST

STOP !!!!!!!!