Author Topic: 50 Cent Line in 21 Questions  (Read 1011 times)

Don Breezio

50 Cent Line in 21 Questions
« on: July 03, 2003, 01:07:22 PM »
LMAO...i always knew 50 cent wasnt exactly the best lyrically and heres the perfect example:

"I love you like a fat kid love cake"

this one definetely takes the cake (no pun intended)...if i were ever to hear that kinda shit come out of nas' mouth or guru's mouth...shit i'd quit listenin to hip hop all together...i dont hate 50 cent...i like some of his shit...and i actually like this song...but everytime i hear it that line cracks me up.

UnstoppableForce

Re:50 Cent Line in 21 Questions
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2003, 01:08:56 PM »
I like the line, many people do. I swear everybody using it.

asiatic8

• 'G'
  • Blood of a Slave...Heart of a King!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2003, 01:09:46 PM »
that song is for the females......All my female friends loved that song when it came out.......and that line "love you like a fat kid loves cake" was there favorite line.....they kept saying how cute it was......as for me...the song was iight ....but it got the females up and that is all i cared about.
Blood of a Slave...Heart of a King!!!!!

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2003, 01:12:51 PM »
I'm sorry but that line is just plain retarded. How is that considered cute by women? Is it cute to be a dumbass, who can't think of any other way to show his love of a women than to compare it to a fat kid liking cake. To me that just proved how basic 50 Cent is.

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2003, 01:14:50 PM »
"you know my style, I'll say anything to make you smile"

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2003, 01:25:36 PM »
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa I know some girls that love that line "I love you like a fat kid love cake"  

That shit cracks me up too....shits funny...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2003, 01:32:40 PM »

He says it right before this line, which makes sense in the video cuz the girl starts laughin when he says it. It was meant to be funny,,, in a stupid kinda way....

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2003, 01:37:59 PM »

He says it right before this line, which makes sense in the video cuz the girl starts laughin when he says it. It was meant to be funny,,, in a stupid kinda way....

he succeeded LMAO

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2003, 01:44:14 PM »

he succeeded LMAO

Word, LOL

bez

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2003, 01:57:32 PM »
even my Dad laughed at that line and he is a rock freak. lol

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2003, 02:08:04 PM »
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa I know some girls that love that line "I love you like a fat kid love cake"  

That shit cracks me up too....shits funny...

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2003, 03:46:59 PM »
Man I don't understand folks trippin' about that line. It's just meant to be funny, and it is. Whenever somebody got a problem with 50 they mention that line and say thing like "this nigga is destroying hip-hop with these lines man". Some peeps need to quit taking that line seriously. It even says it in the song itself - it's just meant to bring a smile on a pretty face. "I love you like a fat kid love cake, you know my style I'll say anything to make you smile."

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2003, 04:10:15 PM »
nah it aint just that line...its almost all his shit...this line is just a perfect example. he hasnt really done any songs w/ good lyrics..another good example of bullshit "i stay high all the time (i smoke that good shit)"...who cares if he smokes the good shit...lol..he hasnt said anything worth hearing since he signed to shady/aftermath...his old shit (if you heard the power of the dollar cd) was dope as a motherfucker...and a good example of that is "your lifes on the line" (i think its the last track on get rich or die trying)...that one was supposed to be on the power of the dollar and the whole album is pretty much like that. they should've released that but trackmasters fucked up.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2003, 04:14:06 PM »
What did you think of "Patiently Waiting" and "Many Men"?

asiatic8

• 'G'
  • Blood of a Slave...Heart of a King!
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2003, 04:17:59 PM »
for real...i personally 50 Cent is good.....niggas are making too big a deal out of that line.........he is just another example of how ppl love artists when they are big...but when they blow up...the original fans start to hate on them.......50 get yo money!
Blood of a Slave...Heart of a King!!!!!