Author Topic: 50 Cent Line in 21 Questions  (Read 1009 times)

Don Breezio

Re:50 Cent Line in 21 Questions
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2003, 04:26:34 PM »
What did you think of "Patiently Waiting" and "Many Men"?

many men i think is annoying cuz im so tired of hearing about 50 gettin shot and how ppl want him dead and all that shit...

patiently waiting is a dope ass track...but i dont pay attention to 50s parts...i love em's verse though...

i never said i didnt like 50...in fact if you read the post i said i do like 50...i just think he needs to improve lyrically.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2003, 06:00:02 PM »
I'm sorry but that line is just plain retarded. How is that considered cute by women? Is it cute to be a dumbass, who can't think of any other way to show his love of a women than to compare it to a fat kid liking cake. To me that just proved how basic 50 Cent is.

Yep, they should listen to some Talib Kweli or Common, if they want real 'love' Hip Hop.  Personaly, I think 50 is overrated as fuck, his lyrics are very basic/simplistic/repetative and some are just plain stupid.  Just my opinion though, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Jome

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2003, 07:26:08 PM »
Lmao @ people obsessed with every single line that comes outta 50's mouth..
It was a simplistic funny onliner.. get over it.

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2003, 09:51:43 PM »
I've always liked the line, it's meant to be kinda comical, and it is.. nothing wrong with it. Speaking of Talib Kweli and nice lines though, I LOVE the line "My lyrics like drugs, got you hooked on my phonics" from Put It In The Air.. ill line.

pappy

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2003, 09:55:54 PM »
wheres sgv at lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2003, 10:06:23 PM »
"you know my style, I'll say anything to make you smile"

K lemme try explaing this better......

I love you like a fat kid love cake/
you know my style, I'll say anything to make you smile/

the line is meant to be corny.  He's saying that he really cares about this girl, and he'll say anything to her, just to make her smile.  Belive it or not, that's how a girl would take it.  You gotta think like a cornball and say gay ass shit sometimes to make a girl happy.  That's why I'm such a hit with the ladies, I'm a slick talker  8)

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2003, 10:38:05 PM »
i am a "slick talker" too...but i've never used that kinda bullshit...i always make sure they feel like a princess just by what i say to them...it wasnt until i met my current girl that i actually meant it of course...but seriously...if i ever used that kinda line i'd shoot myself. i still think though that that is the funniest line i've heard in a long time...its so funny its almost mean lol.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2003, 11:12:30 PM »
I guess you guys think that girls are really stupid since it needs to be simple to reach them. Oh yea and being cute and corny is fucken wack...that only works with 14 year olds iguess or immature older girls.  the girls i talk to want the man to be a man and not be all corny and shit. Real women want real men.

OutSider

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2003, 11:15:50 PM »
"you know my style, I'll say anything to make you smile"

K lemme try explaing this better......

I love you like a fat kid love cake/
you know my style, I'll say anything to make you smile/

the line is meant to be corny.  He's saying that he really cares about this girl, and he'll say anything to her, just to make her smile.  Belive it or not, that's how a girl would take it.  You gotta think like a cornball and say gay ass shit sometimes to make a girl happy.  That's why I'm such a hit with the ladies, I'm a slick talker  8)

well spoken...suga foot...

corny is cute....

S.G.V.

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2003, 11:15:50 PM »
wheres sgv at lol

laughin at this...
Lmao @ people obsessed with every single line that comes outta 50's mouth..
It was a simplistic funny onliner.. get over it.

its ironic...jome is obsessed with every single line that comes outta 50's mouth...period...

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2003, 11:23:43 PM »
I guess you guys think that girls are really stupid since it needs to be simple to reach them. Oh yea and being cute and corny is fucken wack...that only works with 14 year olds iguess or immature older girls.  the girls i talk to want the man to be a man and not be all corny and shit. Real women want real men.

yea and those are the kinda bitches that will fuck you over in a heartbeat...i've had plenty of them and i got tired of getting hurt too...all a real woman wants is a guy to take care of her...to keep her happy, to trust her enough to let her do what she wants as long as she doesnt cross the line, to make sure to do think for her benefit...i dont want some bitch who wants me to be all hard and shit cuz i aint hard...i am 5'8", 160 lbs...at that size i cant be hard lol...i make sure that my girl feels like she is the luckiest person in the world.

Suga Foot

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2003, 11:24:42 PM »

I'm not sayin to be like that all the time.  But there is def. a place for it.  When the mood is right, just say something cute.  Try to catch her off guard with it.  Then she'll smile and go "aaaawww", then you move in and kiss her.  But the key is to be confident in your corniness.  Class dismissed.

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2003, 11:34:13 PM »
this convo is funny cuz it sounds like we're schemin to just get some pussy...i used to do that for that exact reason...for pussy...then i met my girl...and i honestly fell in love...i tell her that kinda shit all the time and i mean every word of it. they know if you mean it or not...or atleast most do. either that or you're really good at it like i am. but my girl knows i mean it and she knows that i would never lie to her, i would never cheat on her, and i would never do anything to hurt her. usually as long as they know that...they're happy...its funny too...i used to be all about pussy...i would get some from a girl and realize i didnt really care for her as much as i thought i did. but my girl now is different...whether i get any or not i know i love her more and more each day. i think when you find someone who you really care about you wont say stupid shit like this:
the girls i talk to want the man to be a man and not be all corny and shit. Real women want real men.
(i aint tryin to offend you javi...but i think you're all wrong with this)

Suga Foot

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2003, 11:37:48 PM »
this convo is funny cuz it sounds like we're schemin to just get some pussy...i used to do that for that exact reason...for pussy...then i met my girl...and i honestly fell in love...i tell her that kinda shit all the time and i mean every word of it. they know if you mean it or not...or atleast most do. either that or you're really good at it like i am. but my girl knows i mean it and she knows that i would never lie to her, i would never cheat on her, and i would never do anything to hurt her. usually as long as they know that...they're happy...its funny too...i used to be all about pussy...i would get some from a girl and realize i didnt really care for her as much as i thought i did. but my girl now is different...whether i get any or not i know i love her more and more each day. i think when you find someone who you really care about you wont say stupid shit like this:
the girls i talk to want the man to be a man and not be all corny and shit. Real women want real men.
(i aint tryin to offend you javi...but i think you're all wrong with this)

lol, damn, I'm in the same boat dood.  I got me a girl like that too.  She's off at college for another year tho.  It's only a 40 minute flight, but we still talk every day, and visit at least one weekend a month.  I'm in love  :-[ lol

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2003, 11:39:07 PM »
well it is kinda different with your lady.  I do my thing and you do your thing.....it works or me and i gess it works for you guys