Author Topic: 50 Cent Line in 21 Questions  (Read 1010 times)

Don Breezio

Re:50 Cent Line in 21 Questions
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2003, 11:40:38 PM »
well it is kinda different with your lady.  I do my thing and you do your thing.....it works or me and i gess it works for you guys

yea for real...everybody does their own thing...

Suga Foot

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2003, 11:41:18 PM »
well it is kinda different with your lady.  I do my thing and you do your thing.....it works or me and i gess it works for you guys

I ain't knockin your hustle.  Not every guy can be cute, just as not every guy can be hard.  You gotta do what you gotta do.

Don Breezio

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2003, 11:41:57 PM »
this convo is funny cuz it sounds like we're schemin to just get some pussy...i used to do that for that exact reason...for pussy...then i met my girl...and i honestly fell in love...i tell her that kinda shit all the time and i mean every word of it. they know if you mean it or not...or atleast most do. either that or you're really good at it like i am. but my girl knows i mean it and she knows that i would never lie to her, i would never cheat on her, and i would never do anything to hurt her. usually as long as they know that...they're happy...its funny too...i used to be all about pussy...i would get some from a girl and realize i didnt really care for her as much as i thought i did. but my girl now is different...whether i get any or not i know i love her more and more each day. i think when you find someone who you really care about you wont say stupid shit like this:
the girls i talk to want the man to be a man and not be all corny and shit. Real women want real men.
(i aint tryin to offend you javi...but i think you're all wrong with this)

lol, damn, I'm in the same boat dood.  I got me a girl like that too.  She's off at college for another year tho.  It's only a 40 minute flight, but we still talk every day, and visit at least one weekend a month.  I'm in love  :-[ lol

you think thats bad...my girl moved to utah! i'm in washington...thats a couple hour flight...i talk to her everyday but i miss her like crazy...im gonna be goin there in august...and in november...and then shes comin back her for christmas.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2003, 05:05:11 AM »
i really don't see what's the porblem with this line since it's totally obviesly meant to be funny.

u coulda come up with better examples but nobody is a fan of 50 cuz of complex rhymes that's for sure so I don't see the reason for all the trippin anyway..

I don't see anybody trippn when Eazy sais.. "the nigga started runnin up fast
I thought he's gonna blast so I hid behind her(some bitche's) ass"

nah it aint just that line...its almost all his shit...this line is just a perfect example. he hasnt really done any songs w/ good lyrics..another good example of bullshit "i stay high all the time (i smoke that good shit)"...who cares if he smokes the good shit

well that's a personal porblem u got with Gangsta Rap in general then..
who cares about Ice Cube's wickedness or how many robberys Mac Dre done did.. and who cares about nearly ANY other gangsta rappers weed since they all talk about that.. u gotta hate Cypress Hill

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2003, 05:35:30 AM »
even my Dad laughed at that line and he is a rock freak. lol

Lol, my brother too!  ;D

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2003, 08:48:19 AM »
as for the women.. every girl has specifications in what they want in a man..

personally, i have more luck actin real spontaneous and sorta corny and they seem to like me more.. then again same shit happened wit a different chick when i was serious.. but moreso girls wants to feel secure with a man while having a fun time around them. security plus spontaneousness will get any girl..

as for the line.. 50 aint the man lyrically recently but that line was clever, it was just a cute metaphor girls like.. in the song he was just tellin the girl somethin to reminisce (spellin) yall stop trippin damn.. lol.. he makin money.. thats all he wants to do.. hence the album name "Get Rich or Die Tryin"
also alot more people these days look in the beats.. 50 is huge right now cuz of em/dre but this topic is played out.. pz
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

S.G.V.

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2003, 12:32:14 PM »

eazy didnt write that...and plus that was in era where everyone rapped simplistic...its 2003...the bar has been raised...

Don Breezio

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2003, 12:33:27 PM »

eazy didnt write that...and plus that was in era where everyone rapped simplistic...its 2003...the bar has been raised...

thankyou...well said

Jome

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2003, 11:20:37 PM »

its ironic...jome is obsessed with every single line that comes outta 50's mouth...period...

:D

It's ironic.. the few people that don't like 50 on this board.. are the people analyzing his every track, every line, every outfit.. etc.
The 50-haters on this board know more about 50 than some of his biggest fans.. hmm, the conclusion is near.

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2003, 12:02:23 AM »

its ironic...jome is obsessed with every single line that comes outta 50's mouth...period...

:D

It's ironic.. the few people that don't like 50 on this board.. are the people analyzing his every track, every line, every outfit.. etc.
The 50-haters on this board know more about 50 than some of his biggest fans.. hmm, the conclusion is near.

dude im the one who started this thread and i've said many times i like 50 cent...i just think he sucks lyrically...i'm the whole reason this thread started and i am not a 50 hater  ::)

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2003, 01:56:30 AM »

I know Eazy didn't write it that's why I said he "said" it but he was the one who rapped it

and I know it wasn't all about that back then that's why I still consider Eazy one of the greatest but that's just an example, today there's still many who are lyrically like 50 and nobody's trippin.. the fact that 50 is far from a lyrical genuis has been figured out by now and nobody's a fan of him cuz of lyrics so this thread is useless.. like someone said before.. it's played the fuck out.. and this special line is nothin bad anyway it's meant to be funny and it did the job

S.G.V.

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2003, 08:37:09 AM »

I know Eazy didn't write it that's why I said he "said" it but he was the one who rapped it

and I know it wasn't all about that back then that's why I still consider Eazy one of the greatest but that's just an example, today there's still many who are lyrically like 50 and nobody's trippin.. the fact that 50 is far from a lyrical genuis has been figured out by now and nobody's a fan of him cuz of lyrics so this thread is useless.. like someone said before.. it's played the fuck out.. and this special line is nothin bad anyway it's meant to be funny and it did the job
even the worst rappers are steppin up their game...the 80s and most part of the 90s...simple rhymes were the norm..it was coo...then people like (no matter how much i hate the guy) nas raised the bar...he showed u could spit it street but still be lyrical...i mean if ur gonna spit it gangsta...do it lyrically...like G Rap...Yukmouth...C-Bo...Lynch...thats how it should be done...i mean just rhymin like u Dr. Suess aint cuttin it anymore....as for the line...it is lame...but ive found that 50 fans dig the line...so aint no reason in arguin about it...but i find it funny...when nelly comes with a corny metaphor like that everyone jumps down his throat...but when its 50...theres an excuse...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2003, 10:37:49 AM »
if this thread was a bout a Nelly line I wouldn't even have replied cuz I don't care.. therefore I wouldn't have 'jumped down his throat' either..

adn Yuk has simple rhymes too and he often got verses with the same word(s) at the end of every line.. he's not a great lyricist either he's more about flow

fact is 50 isn't tellin other emcees to rhyme as simple as he does.. everybody got the skills he got but it's a known fact that album sales don't depend on lyrical skills.. the pop crowd which is required to sell multi platinum like 50 did don't give a shit about lyrics, they can't even tell the difference and 50 doesn't set a simple-lyrics-trend with his success cuz everybody knew that before

S.G.V.

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2003, 11:27:35 AM »
if this thread was a bout a Nelly line I wouldn't even have replied cuz I don't care.. therefore I wouldn't have 'jumped down his throat' either..

adn Yuk has simple rhymes too and he often got verses with the same word(s) at the end of every line.. he's not a great lyricist either he's more about flow

fact is 50 isn't tellin other emcees to rhyme as simple as he does.. everybody got the skills he got but it's a known fact that album sales don't depend on lyrical skills.. the pop crowd which is required to sell multi platinum like 50 did don't give a shit about lyrics, they can't even tell the difference and 50 doesn't set a simple-lyrics-trend with his success cuz everybody knew that before
listen to yuks verse off of "Spitz Network," then put on "Thug Money," with G Rap....if hes simple to u...then im not gonna take u serious...so pretty much what ur sayin...is we cant base anyone on their lyrical skill?...to sell u have to dumb down ur lyrical ability?...i mean i cant stand the guy...but eminem still shows his lyrical powers on his records...jay-z does...nas does...and they sell....why is 50 different?

mc roky 4 real

• Lil Geezy
  • representin mbc till i die
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2003, 01:29:53 PM »
50 is pathethic
street life...