Author Topic: 50 Cent Line in 21 Questions  (Read 1015 times)

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
Re:50 Cent Line in 21 Questions
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2003, 01:41:09 PM »
50 is pathethic

i wouldnt go that far !! he aint that bad !!

Don Breezio

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2003, 05:28:14 PM »
i mean just rhymin like u Dr. Suess aint cuttin it anymore

well put! thats the perfect way to describe 50 lol

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2003, 07:31:19 AM »
listen to yuks verse off of "Spitz Network," then put on "Thug Money," with G Rap....if hes simple to u...then im not gonna take u serious...so pretty much what ur sayin...is we cant base anyone on their lyrical skill?...to sell u have to dumb down ur lyrical ability?...i mean i cant stand the guy...but eminem still shows his lyrical powers on his records...jay-z does...nas does...and they sell....why is 50 different?

I didn't say Yuk can't be lyrical, he got simple rhymes too means he got em too not he got only simple rhymes.. he's more about flow than lyrics

what I'm sayin is the opposite of what u tryin to think I'm sayin.. LoL
u don't have to 'dumb down' ur lyrical skills just cuz 50 got success.. so how is he destoyin hiphop just cuz he got simple lines.. that's complete bullshit
when it's about sales the lyrical skill is far from the most important thing to succeed.. Em would sell with more simple rhymes too that's for sure.. people like 50 as an artist not cuz of his lyrics how the fuck would that destroy hiphop.

S.G.V.

« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2003, 08:11:58 AM »
i guess youre only concerned with sales then...because...

i mean just rhymin like u Dr. Suess aint cuttin it anymore

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2003, 09:17:34 AM »
?

I said sales don't depend on lyrical skills in the first place.. that ain't got shit to do with what I'm personally concerned with..

S.G.V.

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2003, 09:19:28 AM »
?

I said sales don't depend on lyrical skills in the first place.. that ain't got shit to do with what I'm personally concerned with..
then stop bringin up sales...were talkin about 50s lyrical skill...in which he has none..

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2003, 10:06:11 AM »
the only reason I brought up sales is cuz u said 50 stroyed hiphop with simple gangsta lyrics and I mentioned the fact that he doesn't destroy shit cuz everybody knew before that u can sell with simple (gangsta) lyrics if people dig ur music.. no matter how much skills u got

50 fans like his music, nobody's sayin he's sellin cuz he's a great lyricist so there's no need to trip at all

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2003, 10:34:39 AM »
^agreed^ most people "diggin his music" are teens around the age of like 13 14 n' 15 not real hiphop heads

I like "some of his songs" but really i could give a shit less about 50 that whole "glass jaw" line is was over played an i have heard alot of his one liners

But the "i got a purple heart for war, an have never left the city" line that was hott
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

S.G.V.

« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2003, 10:39:28 AM »
the only reason I brought up sales is cuz u said 50 stroyed hiphop with simple gangsta lyrics and I mentioned the fact that he doesn't destroy shit cuz everybody knew before that u can sell with simple (gangsta) lyrics if people dig ur music.. no matter how much skills u got

50 fans like his music, nobody's sayin he's sellin cuz he's a great lyricist so there's no need to trip at all
ok...so because his uninformed fans dont mind his simpleton lyrics...i cant denounce them?...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2003, 12:36:33 PM »
his fans aren't 'uninformed' for listening to simple lyrics.. they like his style so they listen to him.. it doesn't necessarily mean they dunno nothin about lyrics

and I never asked u to become a 50 fan.. but this topic has been discussed before, if I made a thread 'there's way better lyricists than E-40' u'd call it useless too cuz everybody knows it plus that line ain't even a good example cuz it's obviesly mean to be funny and not lyrical

S.G.V.

« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2003, 12:52:15 PM »
his fans aren't 'uninformed' for listening to simple lyrics.. they like his style so they listen to him.. it doesn't necessarily mean they dunno nothin about lyrics

and I never asked u to become a 50 fan.. but this topic has been discussed before, if I made a thread 'there's way better lyricists than E-40' u'd call it useless too cuz everybody knows it plus that line ain't even a good example cuz it's obviesly mean to be funny and not lyrical
ah...bringin up 40...well 40 is pretty wack lyrically...i would never call 40 a top tier lyricist...there are so many emcees out there that have better lyrics than 40...but what 40 lacks in lyrics...he makes up in game...he makes up in innovation...originality...etc...thats why i like him...he could just be horribly weak on the mic and just leave it at that...but he knows himself..that hes no emcee...he spits game...

Don Breezio

« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2003, 12:58:14 PM »
i wouldnt say he's top tier either but hes not horrible...his song "things will never change" was a great song and he got really deep with that...that song was what got me into E-40 in the first place...i would say that there are a lot of rappers way worse than him...but he isnt top tier at all.

S.G.V.

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2003, 01:05:24 PM »
i wouldnt say he's top tier either but hes not horrible...his song "things will never change" was a great song and he got really deep with that...that song was what got me into E-40 in the first place...i would say that there are a lot of rappers way worse than him...but he isnt top tier at all.
exactly...40 is my favorite rapper...im able to admit his weakness...he can get deep...like he did on a few tracks on grit and grind...and game related...but that doesnt mean hes the second coming of krs one or anything...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2003, 02:00:26 PM »
I'm able to admit 50's weakness too and 50's not my favorite rapper..
i brought up this example to show why I think this thread is not needed

Hater Player

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2003, 03:26:48 PM »
50 cent can suck my pito