Author Topic: 50 Cent Line in 21 Questions  (Read 1021 times)

Bigg AG

Re:50 Cent Line in 21 Questions
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2003, 03:59:54 PM »
he sux woopty doo. im out!!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2003, 04:50:27 PM »
aight u guys seriously...nobody is ever going to agree on this so im out...you guys can keep arguing about it if you want but i got better things to do

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2003, 07:25:00 PM »
I love 50s shit, but I do think that his old shit and even the new mixtape shit is better then Get Rich Or Die Trying. Dont get me wrong, I love the CD..But I do see what you guys are saying about some of his lines.

S.G.V.

« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2003, 10:21:03 PM »
I'm able to admit 50's weakness too and 50's not my favorite rapper..
i brought up this example to show why I think this thread is not needed
but hes a rapper...hes not a crunk rapper...like say bonecrusher or lil jon..where the main objective is to scream random shit...not really to write verses...50 is a rapper...if hes not up to par with his skills...then he deserves to get bashed for it...every rapper does...pretty much what ur sayin is...dont judge a rapper by his skills...but rather by what his fans judge him on...

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2003, 04:42:03 AM »
but hes a rapper...hes not a crunk rapper...like say bonecrusher or lil jon..where the main objective is to scream random shit...not really to write verses...50 is a rapper...if hes not up to par with his skills...then he deserves to get bashed for it...every rapper does...pretty much what ur sayin is...dont judge a rapper by his skills...but rather by what his fans judge him on...

no what I'm sayin is let his fans judge him by his music, just like nobody's trippin if u like 40 over any other rappers even though he's complete joke skillswise compared to numerous other cats..people act like they hav to hate on him cuz he's overrated but he ain't even rated high skillwise.. he's rated high musicwise and that's taste

people who don't like his style won't find anything special about him but they still don't need to trip on every single line again and again cuz fans AND everybody else know he's not lyrical

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2003, 07:16:28 AM »
yo SGV 50 Cent is not a slob on the mic, he got some nice lyrics sometimes, he knows how to construct nice verses together. Lyrically he shits on E-40

yo SGV i bet it sucks to be a 50 hater like you man, everytime you step outside, the first car going past on blast is bumping 50, ha ha ha ha, take that in your face 8)

ps. that fat kid loves cake line is tight
« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 07:17:54 AM by fa bo lo us »
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Don Breezio

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2003, 11:48:00 AM »
lmao...i cant believe yall are still goin on with this topic...

S.G.V.

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2003, 01:56:17 PM »
yo SGV 50 Cent is not a slob on the mic, he got some nice lyrics sometimes, he knows how to construct nice verses together. Lyrically he shits on E-40

yo SGV i bet it sucks to be a 50 hater like you man, everytime you step outside, the first car going past on blast is bumping 50, ha ha ha ha, take that in your face 8)

ps. that fat kid loves cake line is tight
haha...ur still around?...remember who ur man is a fan of...40...

Jome

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2003, 09:05:03 PM »
THE

HATING

MUST

STOP !!!!!!!!