Author Topic: Ja on Tha Row? (Rumor)  (Read 771 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Ja on Tha Row? (Rumor)
« on: July 03, 2003, 03:52:07 PM »
Ja-Rule On Tha Row?

Wednesday, July 3, 2003

Since July is a hot month, we figured we start off the rumors with a blazer. Word has it that before Suge was popped for allegedly smacking around some valet, he was out in New York handling his biz. Rumor is that the next Ja-Rule album will come out on Death Row Records and Def Jam. We hear that Suge's re-entry to the game is in retaliation for the support that one Jimmy Iovine has given to 50 Cent, Eminem and Dr. Dre's Aftermath/Universal camp. Iovine was supposedly one of the cats that helped get Mr. Knight black balled from the game and we all know that 50 is hell bent on destroying the embattled Murder Inc. Let's hope hat Ashanti does big numbers for the Inc.

-Allhiphop Rumors

Alright this is just a rumor, but that would lose tha row the bit of street cred they have...might even get Ashanti on Ja's new album on the row :D LMAO...Don't even know if this shit is factual but anyway just somethin for y'all to think about

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:Ja on Tha Row? (Rumor)
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2003, 04:02:55 PM »
yikes

that'd be a bad move on both parts

ja rule-he wouldn't gain anymore fans , only more hate. Deathrow is one of the most disliked lables, and one of the brokest at that

Deathrow-Ja Rule is on the downward spiral, real hip hop fans never liked him, and pop rap fans are turning on him now that the 3 biggest names in rap are turning on him (Em, 50, Dre) he's losing cred right and left and would only lose Suge more money

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2003, 09:37:11 PM »
i love allhiphop.com............

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2003, 10:22:40 PM »

Alright this is just a rumor, but that would lose tha row the bit of street cred they have...

lmao @ the bit of street cred they have....lmao...ur an idiot...tha row has a lotta street cred...suge...spider loc...and what gives them the most street cred?....booyaa tribe...fuck are u talkin about?...damn ur an idiot...

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2003, 10:29:36 PM »

Alright this is just a rumor, but that would lose tha row the bit of street cred they have...

lmao @ the bit of street cred they have....lmao...ur an idiot...tha row has a lotta street cred...suge...spider loc...and what gives them the most street cred?....booyaa tribe...fuck are u talkin about?...damn ur an idiot...

yo, can you elaborate more on that boo yaa tribe comment?  I know some doods who are really cool with them, and I wanna know what's up lol

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2003, 10:36:53 PM »
well ja was on dysfunktional family OST....

kick ass album

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2003, 10:51:16 PM »
they have been losin a lot of credit...losin more respect than anything...suge keeps fuckin around and releasin shit like "death rows greatest hits vol. 2" instead of focusing on the shit that really needs to drop...hopefully he gets his shit together...if he did death row could run the westcoast once again.

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2003, 11:10:42 PM »

yo, can you elaborate more on that boo yaa tribe comment?  I know some doods who are really cool with them, and I wanna know what's up lol
booyaa is a group of 4 samoan real life brothers...all of em are real bloods from Carson cali(same place as Ras Kass)...theyve been makin records since te early 90s...theyve always been down with suge...and now suge has signed them...well at least he signed Monsta O(production)...and Ridd is rappin with em now too...theyre all some huge muthafuckas...well respected by everyone in the streets and industry...so...that comment that krimson made was way off...

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2003, 11:21:32 PM »
Tiiiiiiiiight.  Thanks SGV

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2003, 11:22:23 PM »

booyaa is a group of 4 samoan real life brothers...all of em are real bloods from Carson cali(same place as Ras Kass)...theyve been makin records since te early 90s...theyve always been down with suge...and now suge has signed them...well at least he signed Monsta O(production)...and Ridd is rappin with em now too...theyre all some huge muthafuckas...well respected by everyone in the streets and industry...so...that comment that krimson made was way off...

Maybe I didn't know that they were signed, and another thing almost every thread you post in you quote one of my threads....find this shit to be funny, cuz when I see your name as the last post....I know your gonna have something to say about one of my posts, so maybe you should shut the fuck up once and a while...

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2003, 11:44:21 PM »

Maybe I didn't know that they were signed, and another thing almost every thread you post in you quote one of my threads....find this shit to be funny, cuz when I see your name as the last post....I know your gonna have something to say about one of my posts, so maybe you should shut the fuck up once and a while...
maybe u didnt know who suge was then too?..lmao fuck up dumb ass...if u wouldnt say dumb ass shit like this...i wouldnt have to point it out...think bout what u writin before u hit the post button jackass...

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2003, 11:47:53 PM »

maybe u didnt know who suge was then too?..lmao fuck up dumb ass...if u wouldnt say dumb ass shit like this...i wouldnt have to point it out...think bout what u writin before u hit the post button jackass...

Who doesnt know who Suge is?  And I think people have the right to speak their minds, I think I can say what I want....but it seems you like to criticize everything I write well guess what I don't give a fuck what you think....See what I mean about people startin this shit SEER?

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2003, 11:49:51 PM »
Damn Y'all shut the fuck up...Krimson was just speakin his mind...let him do it god damn...i didnt know the fuckin boo ya tribe were signed to tha row either...shit it aint like it was a front page article or anything.

S.G.V.

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2003, 11:51:00 PM »

Who doesnt know who Suge is?  And I think people have the right to speak their minds, I think I can say what I want....but it seems you like to criticize everything I write well guess what I don't give a fuck what you think....See what I mean about people startin this shit SEER?
lmao if u knew suge u wouldve never questioned their street cred...cuz suge is held down in the streets...and u can say what u want...ima correct u on it...if u aint care what i say...then why do u reply?...due...ur a clown man...u switch ur age...ur nationality...ur persona...but in the end of the day...ur a clown...dont cry to seer...just because i point out the holes in ur posts....be a man...this is the net...no need to get all teary-eyed..

Damn Y'all shut the fuck up...Krimson was just speakin his mind...let him do it god damn...i didnt know the fuckin boo ya tribe were signed to tha row either...shit it aint like it was a front page article or anything.
shh....dont interrupt sweetie...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2003, 11:52:25 PM by S.G.V. »

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2003, 11:55:31 PM »

lmao if u knew suge u wouldve never questioned their street cred...cuz suge is held down in the streets...and u can say what u want...ima correct u on it...if u aint care what i say...then why do u reply?...due...ur a clown man...u switch ur age...ur nationality...ur persona...but in the end of the day...ur a clown...dont cry to seer...just because i point out the holes in ur posts....be a man...this is the net...no need to get all teary-eyed..

shh....dont interrupt sweetie...

man shut your bitch ass up...you obviously have no life or something if you get off on sittin here bitchin at ppl...why dont you go get some pussy or something? or is that not your style?