Author Topic: Ja on Tha Row? (Rumor)  (Read 814 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Ja on Tha Row? (Rumor)
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2003, 01:01:20 AM »
the fact my karmas gone down sine i started arguin wit you...thats a bitch move fa 1....two you dissed my views without explainin yaself...a lotta women do that....

now what makes me the king a comedy...cus i know that tha row HAS and ALWAYS WILL have mo street cred than aftermath...

why do u care about your karma...mine went from 8 to 6 just in this conversation and i really could care less...karma doesnt affect you in any way.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2003, 01:03:48 AM »
why did you quote me but dodge the main point of my post?...why am i the king of comedy?

for the record i could give two fucks about karma...i jus happened ta notice....

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2003, 01:20:03 AM »
the fact my karmas gone down sine i started arguin wit you...thats a bitch move fa 1....two you dissed my views without explainin yaself...a lotta women do that....

now what makes me the king a comedy...cus i know that tha row HAS and ALWAYS WILL have mo street cred than aftermath...

oh god talking about woman, first off Ellen, if you wanna compare me to a woman it's a good idea not to get emotional just like one over something silly as karma and something petty as being called the king of comedy. you sound like a REAL woman right there......how big are ya titties, b or c cup? :-*

1. i didnt' do shit to your karma
2. i called you the king of comedy cuz you GOTS to be joking (or live in the burbs) to be saying the row has the most street cred. the only street they have cred on ,is the street their moms live on and the only love they getting is from their parents,lol.

hands dude a tampon......you're dripping blood from your twat

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2003, 01:22:40 AM »

why do u care about your karma...mine went from 8 to 6 just in this conversation and i really could care less...karma doesnt affect you in any way.

that's on the real!

lol i wish you guys would give me more bad karma , shiiiiit i wanna be the first  to  hit -1,000 lol

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2003, 01:29:41 AM »
sorry duke....dont get the Bako Bloods..plz....damn b you homo...look at you..you gettin hella worked up cus ive stated something thats true an you dont like it...tha row got street cred all ova....

an you know all bout street cred?...hmmm aint you that dude that had all those old ass rockers in his sig...

"go play somewhere,im busy"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2003, 01:41:52 AM »
you know you lost an argument when you start dissing where someone lives and how far back his musical horizons stretch, sorry i ain't no wanna be thug.

fact is tha row's street cred is nothing, the only artist they got is crooked I, who hasn't dropped a cd and who probably won't Suge knight can't be threatening anymore cuz he'll go back to jail again if he does anything, and besides suge he ain't got no one else on that lable......where's the credibility at? if i went to yonkers would they have cred? if i went to Atlanta would they have cred? if i went to Detroit would the have cred?

NO! Deathrow is soooooo over it's FUNNY. They're like a beached shark.

Don Breezio

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2003, 01:46:26 AM »
you know you lost an argument when you start dissing where someone lives and how far back his musical horizons stretch, sorry i ain't no wanna be thug.

fact is tha row's street cred is nothing, the only artist they got is crooked I, who hasn't dropped a cd and who probably won't Suge knight can't be threatening anymore cuz he'll go back to jail again if he does anything

thats industry credit...not street credit

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2003, 01:50:39 AM »
if you claim you not a thug..who the fuck are you to say whose got street cred....and dont talk bout the people signed to the label you stupid fuck....tha row are hella gang affiliated as anyone with 1/2 a brain knows.....so like it matters whose signed...then you got suge.....booyaa.....spider......crooked.....wasnt suge something to do wit big lurch?....havent tha rows offices been stormed by police multiple times.....didnt suge hang vanilla ice over a balcony?....didnt the death row fam jump orlando johnson?.......didnt suge phsically an mentally bully snoop an dre?...isnt suge in jail right now?....oh youre right tha row has absolutely no street cred...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2003, 05:12:27 AM »
listen i don't know why burb you live in up in montana but in southern california  where i have lived my whole life, people on the street don't love  deathrow!they're a joke as far as i know from Fresno down to LA.  that's on the real! the only people who are down for the row are little white boys on the internet, and people who just got into 2pac, and the small % of idiots who believe tha row will rise with clone snoop and 2pac's and a bunch of no names. the only chance the row has of rising is with crooked i and they're fucking that one up.

and so what if they got a bunch of gang bangers on that lable, that doesn't make them any more street than Doggystyle, DPG, or any of those independent southern lables ! ANd that's a weak argument to say "hasn't the row's offices been stormed a million times" hell puffy can make that claim. i'm sorry but that's not street cred. street cred is what 50 cent had and has before his record got dropped. street cred is what 2pac has. street cred is what allen iverson gots, street cred is having favor with the people. Tha Row prooved how much of that they have with that whack soundrack they dropped a few months back, they proved that what kind of cred they got with that too gangsta for radio, they prooved how desperate they are when all they can sell is snoop and 2pac leftover......that just goes to show you where all the cred is at these days.

oh and for the love of god it's ORLANDO ANDERSON not ORLANDO JOHNSON!

man the way you're ranting and raving about the row's cred shows nothing, hell i can probably use the exact same example with puffy! lol ........but why do i care, i'm arguing with a bunch of lil kids who listen to Nelly, Chingy and lil zane

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2003, 05:15:05 AM »

fact is tha row's street cred is nothing, the only artist they got is crooked I, who hasn't dropped a cd and who probably won't Suge knight can't be threatening anymore cuz he'll go back to jail again if he does anything

thats industry credit...not street credit

you're right and they have neither

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2003, 05:24:03 AM »
Damn, I hope this ain't true.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2003, 06:02:51 AM »
crooked

Crooked I.. damn that's street cred right there

.....wasnt suge something to do wit big lurch?

show's u go by rumours, not knowledge.. Big Lurch claimed hilarious shit like Tha Row wanted him to to that shit to make him a better gangsta rapper.. but then again he claimed they gave him the pcp but then again he said he didn't want to do it , it's all the pcp's fault .. (which is probably the only true thing he claimed)
he wanted to blame it on others.. he really ain't got shit to do with Suge

havent tha rows offices been stormed by police multiple times
so have Murder Inc's

didnt suge phsically an mentally bully snoop an dre?
what did he do physically..?

well he let his lil nonames diss em.. what's that to do with street cred?

and somebody said nobody replies to tha row's disses.. somebody is one funny guy

Snoop been dissin Suge for years (Death Row is Bitches, etc.) and 'recently' released hella disses too.. Daz been dissin Suge for ages and ain't shit happened to him.. RBX, Lil' HD, Soopafly, DJ Quik and plenty others dissed Tha Row and Suge hard.. ain't shit happened

only thing they ever did was beatin up Bad Azz who kept dissin them after that and even Murder Inc can beat somebody up if they outnumbering him.. well last time they failed but anyway

...isnt suge in jail right now?

he is.. do u know why?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2003, 10:23:01 AM »

man shut your bitch ass up...you obviously have no life or something if you get off on sittin here bitchin at ppl...why dont you go get some pussy or something? or is that not your style?
lmao...ur all upset...calm down...stare at my avatar and grab ur lotion...ull be happy then...

Ummm, I never changed my nationality and race....the fuck you talkin bout?  I ain't gonna tell you shit about me on the net....but now you know I'm WHITE AND PROUD
lol...u said u were latino numerous times...lmao...now ur white and proud....lol...frontin online...damn ur cool...

Nah, I think you got confused....I was talkin about my friend bein latino....

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2003, 10:52:48 AM »
lol @ krimson bringin Seer into this.. quit cryin yo.. just debate your standpoint

i dun know much bout this ish so ill leave it fa what it is
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2003, 11:00:29 AM »
lol @ krimson bringin Seer into this.. quit cryin yo.. just debate your standpoint

i dun know much bout this ish so ill leave it fa what it is

I wasn't bringin Seer into it..I'm just showin Seer how beef gets started...