Author Topic: Infinite R.I.P  (Read 774 times)

pappy

Re:Infinite R.I.P
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2003, 12:07:08 AM »
i kno the deal on shit brick.  see shit brick wanted to marry his internet girl that lives in the middle east but her father said no b/c he couldnt afford the dowry an plus he proberly saw what a loser shit brick is.  now infinite sucks cock for money in hopes he can marry this goat.... i mean girl

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2003, 06:29:35 AM »
So what the hell is going on...

...this a joke right?

If so poor taste...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2003, 01:59:23 PM »
At first I was confused. The joke was stupid and not funny. I felt an overwhleming sense of time being wasted. Then I realize who made this thread.

Its allll coming back toooooooooooooo meeeeeeee!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2003, 01:59:58 PM »
LoL @ his new name.. "There Is No Diety But Allah-Islam Is The Truth-Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem"

And I thought it couldn't get worse than "Islam is the truth, Amen"..  ::)

As "bad" as his name might be, I dont think it gets worse than Pharoe Jome.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2003, 02:01:56 PM »
i kno the deal on shit brick.  see shit brick wanted to marry his internet girl that lives in the middle east but her father said no b/c he couldnt afford the dowry an plus he proberly saw what a loser shit brick is.  now infinite sucks cock for money in hopes he can marry this goat.... i mean girl

Gee, I was gonna make fun of you. But now I just feel sorry for you.
Not only are your jokes not funny, but youre making fun(?) of a guy
who barely posts here anymore. You need some tips from me on how to make ya shit funnier.

- Lewis Carroll

pappy

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2003, 02:44:38 PM »

Gee, I was gonna make fun of you. But now I just feel sorry for you.
Not only are your jokes not funny, but youre making fun(?) of a guy
who barely posts here anymore. You need some tips from me on how to make ya shit funnier.
what the matter tech,  r u mad i made fun of your bendover buddy

Jome

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2003, 08:38:39 PM »

As "bad" as his name might be, I dont think it gets worse than Pharoe Jome.

Boooo..

You're sleeping on the best lyrical rapper ever.. most likely.
And you even spelt Pharoahe wrong.. I suggest you go take some listening sessions with Pharoahe Monch, Mos Def, Ras Kass, and the likes.. bump some real hiphop!

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2003, 03:42:23 AM »
I want some listening sessions with Pharoahe Monch, Mos Def, Ras Kass, and the likes.. bump some real hiphop!

that would be a dream come true ;)

oh yeah and ice cube in there too...im sure i could find a sofa seat for him lol

S.G.V.

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2003, 04:29:52 AM »

Boooo..

You're sleeping on the best lyrical rapper ever.. most likely.
And you even spelt Pharoahe wrong.. I suggest you go take some listening sessions with Pharoahe Monch, Mos Def, Ras Kass, and the likes.. bump some real hiphop!
i dont think he was clownin monch...i think he was clownin u for havin the name "pharoahe: incorporated...

infinite59

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2003, 05:59:40 AM »

I don't post anymore but there's so much bullshit being passed around that I had to make myself clear.  99.9% of you are just going to think what you want to anyway and just make a joke about all this.  So this is for the .1% who stay real.  

I got engaged to a woman.  Her father said yes.  But they charge alot of money for something called dowery in her culture.  So I have to finish my associates degree in nursing and then we can get married.  At the end of this summer I will have all the basic courses done, then I take a year of nursing courses, and if Allah has written her to be my wife, then we will marry.  That's it.  

Fuck everyone in here, except for the 1 or 2%, you know who you are (Tech, Apoc, Lyrical, BiggAG, and one or two more) peace.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2003, 06:08:14 AM by There Is No Diety But Allah-Islam Is The Truth-Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem »

S.G.V.

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2003, 06:05:13 AM »

I don't post anymore but there's so much bullshit being passed around that I had to make myself clear.  99.9% of you are just going to think what you want to anyway and just make a joke about all this.  So this is for the .1% who stay real.  

I got engaged to a woman.  Her father said yes.  But they charge alot of money for something called dowery in her culture.  So I have to finish my associates degree in nursing and then we can get married.  At the end of this summer I will have all the basic courses done, then I take a year of nursing courses, and if Allah has written her to be my wife, then we will marry.  That's it.  

Fuck everyone in here, except for the 1 or 2%, you know who you are (Tech, Apoc, Lyrical, BiggAG, and one or two more) peace.
tho i disagreed with what u said most of the damn time...congrats on the possible marriage...good luck wit the schooling too...

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2003, 06:13:48 AM »
I stayed outta this thread till now... but man.. ya'll are weak as fuck for hating on infinite, and even weaker for copying it after Trauma tried the exact same thing in TOT - where it was put straight. Also doubly weak for making shit so personal & mocking something that ya'll are probably just jealous of esp. Tom - much bitterness in you kid.

I sincerely hope everything works out for ya. Even though we aint always seen eye to eye I feel ya (infinite) know me well enough from when we have spoken off board to know I mean this.

infinite59

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2003, 06:36:14 AM »
I stayed outta this thread till now... but man.. ya'll are weak as fuck for hating on infinite, and even weaker for copying it after Trauma tried the exact same thing in TOT - where it was put straight. Also doubly weak for making shit so personal & mocking something that ya'll are probably just jealous of esp. Tom - much bitterness in you kid.

I sincerely hope everything works out for ya. Even though we aint always seen eye to eye I feel ya (infinite) know me well enough from when we have spoken off board to know I mean this.

Thanks Overseer.  You put them in their place better than I could of.  I didn't expect this but thanks for the support.  Peace.

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2003, 07:17:44 AM »
u've never expected it when i've given ya support have ya  ;)

pappy

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2003, 09:07:03 AM »

i got sonned but i still think infinite is a piece of shit who was only cool with me b/c he saw i was depressed an tried to get me to become a muslim n than when he saw that wasnt working tried to bash an discredit my beliefs