Author Topic: Infinite R.I.P  (Read 773 times)

Don Seer

Re:Infinite R.I.P
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2003, 09:13:32 AM »
thats where our opinions may have been more in line with one another in the past... ;)

infinite59

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2003, 10:29:02 AM »

i got sonned but i still think infinite is a piece of shit who was only cool with me b/c he saw i was depressed an tried to get me to become a muslim n than when he saw that wasnt working tried to bash an discredit my beliefs

You probably thought I wouldn't like you cause you weren't Muslim so you started a pathetic internet crusade against me.  That, and you were bored.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2003, 10:29:57 AM by There Is No Diety But Allah-Islam Is The Truth-Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem »

TheSheriff

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2003, 01:39:43 PM »
I'm surprised Infi didn't shout me out. I led the defence, Bri.

pappy

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2003, 04:20:03 PM »

i got sonned but i still think infinite is a piece of shit who was only cool with me b/c he saw i was depressed an tried to get me to become a muslim n than when he saw that wasnt working tried to bash an discredit my beliefs

You probably thought I wouldn't like you cause you weren't Muslim so you started a pathetic internet crusade against me.  That, and you were bored.
actually no brian i started to dislike you when u started bashing my beliefs.  Because if you noticed we were mad cool up untill u started bashing every1 that wasnt a muslim an tried to dis credit every1 elses beliefs.  it had nothing 2 do with me thinkin you didnt like me b/c you were muslim.  

infinite59

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2003, 05:02:37 PM »

actually no brian i started to dislike you when u started bashing my beliefs.  Because if you noticed we were mad cool up untill u started bashing every1 that wasnt a muslim an tried to dis credit every1 elses beliefs.  it had nothing 2 do with me thinkin you didnt like me b/c you were muslim.  

I probably debated some issues with you at the train of thought forum, because that's what it's for.  And I can promote Islam as much as I want over there because it can be used for that.  I can also detail inconsistencies in your athestic/Christian (depending on the day) beliefs.  There is also room for that at the forum.  And if I didn't attack you personally, I should of.  Cause you deserve to be put in your place, everyday, till you reform your weak and demented character.  So whatever I did, I should and would have done it more if I would of had more time.  Thank god I have more to do now, or I would shit on you all day long, because there is alot you need to be schooled on.  

Quakaveli

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2003, 05:27:16 PM »
haha I know it was distasteful and mean...but c'mon...ITS INFINITE ;D

Quakaveli

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2003, 05:28:42 PM »
even weaker for copying it after Trauma tried the exact same thing in TOT

Jus gettin the word out, not a lotta ppl read TOT on a ergular basis

Quakaveli

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2003, 05:30:50 PM »
i kno the deal on shit brick.  see shit brick wanted to marry his internet girl that lives in the middle east but her father said no b/c he couldnt afford the dowry an plus he proberly saw what a loser shit brick is.  now infinite sucks cock for money in hopes he can marry this goat.... i mean girl

I don't post anymore but there's so much bullshit being passed around that I had to make myself clear.  99.9% of you are just going to think what you want to anyway and just make a joke about all this.  So this is for the .1% who stay real.  

I got engaged to a woman.  Her father said yes.  But they charge alot of money for something called dowery in her culture.  So I have to finish my associates degree in nursing and then we can get married.  At the end of this summer I will have all the basic courses done, then I take a year of nursing courses, and if Allah has written her to be my wife, then we will marry.  That's it.  

Fuck everyone in here, except for the 1 or 2%, you know who you are (Tech, Apoc, Lyrical, BiggAG, and one or two more) peace.

haha what a custom..in India the WOMAN pays the man's side dowry, which makes sense cuz traditionally men take care of women financially.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2003, 05:31:06 PM by Triton Quake »

Quakaveli

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2003, 05:32:56 PM »
LoL @ his new name.. "There Is No Diety But Allah-Islam Is The Truth-Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem"

And I thought it couldn't get worse than "Islam is the truth, Amen"..  ::)

lmao forreal, I didnt even know names could be that long, next he'll have one full verse of the Koran there ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2003, 05:34:03 PM »
At first I was confused. The joke was stupid and not funny. I felt an overwhleming sense of time being wasted. Then I realize who made this thread.

Its allll coming back toooooooooooooo meeeeeeee!

shutup homo, you knew as soon as u read it it was by me, got all excited cuz u love to talk shit, and thats exactly what you done.

pappy

« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2003, 08:51:59 PM »

I probably debated some issues with you at the train of thought forum, because that's what it's for.  And I can promote Islam as much as I want over there because it can be used for that.  I can also detail inconsistencies in your athestic/Christian (depending on the day) beliefs.  There is also room for that at the forum.  And if I didn't attack you personally, I should of.  Cause you deserve to be put in your place, everyday, till you reform your weak and demented character.  So whatever I did, I should and would have done it more if I would of had more time.  Thank god I have more to do now, or I would shit on you all day long, because there is alot you need to be schooled on.  
actually brian u have attacked my beliefs to me on aim b4 an u have attacked me in threads b4 but than b4 i get the chance to read them u delete them.  an shit brick notice how when u promoted islam i was really interested in learning more about .   untill you went on your whole bashin every1 who isnt muslim tirade.  an shit brick what are you goin school me.  shit i have admitted about myself,  wow ur really schoolin me there.  an u talk about weak an deformed chracter,  look whos talking.  You have no character,  when u have fucked up in life u have tried puttin the blame on others like it was there fault u fucked.  now wouldnt a man of character admit to his fuck ups in life.  

Jome

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2003, 09:06:21 PM »

This have gone too far..
If anybody wants to holla @ Infinite, they can do it on AIM or PM..