Author Topic: so, what religion are you?  (Read 1348 times)

Bigg AG

Re:so, what religion are you?
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2003, 01:53:04 AM »
Fuck Islam and the whole fuckin nation of Islam. Some of you people are just sayin islam cuz its supposibly "Cool" to study it, but fuck that & fuck all muslims.

o ya man in my hood only kool kids are muslim man... u gotta be kool to study Islam i guess u werent kool enough so they didnt let u in tha Mosque ::). im out!!!

Bigg AG

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2003, 01:57:39 AM »
there is a small group of jewish people that come into my work on the weekdays... during my shift.. well they are some really nice people.. they are the only ones conciderate enough to leave a decent tip.. of 10 bucks.... so you know.. i like jewish people now  8)

there jus trying to get on ur good side either that or they are jus showing off how rish they are by giving u alot of money see they like to show off too those gay bastards i hate them all >:(

lol jk  ;D  8). im out!!!

mauzip

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2003, 01:57:53 AM »

o ya man in my hood only kool kids are muslim man... u gotta be kool to study Islam i guess u werent kool enough so they didnt let u in tha Mosque ::). im out!!!

ok this comment was just plain stupid
« Last Edit: June 23, 2003, 01:58:53 AM by 2Pac »

Bigg AG

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2003, 02:19:47 AM »

did u read his post he made u fuccing queer? i was being sacrastic. idk y im fighting with a fagg arent u tha one who is all in luv with that trashy ass singer TQ? im out!!!

Gary

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2003, 03:09:53 AM »

did u read his post he made u fuccing queer? i was being sacrastic. idk y im fighting with a fagg arent u tha one who is all in luv with that trashy ass singer TQ? im out!!!

lol...2pac or mauzip said he wanted to fuck kain in the ass. Well at least thats what he posted....Mauzip you truley are a homosexual. Why do u continue to post here faggot?

mauzip

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2003, 03:35:28 AM »

if that was sarcastic i'm a homo

oh wait, i'm not. there is no way you were sarcastic with that comment :o

stupid little 14 year olds... :-\

Gary

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2003, 03:41:59 AM »

I'm 36 bitch. And we all know u'z a homosexual, why dont u just go give TQ some head......"2pac"..how original, is that why u changed ur name cuz everyone thought u were a faggot?

Bigg AG

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2003, 02:17:03 PM »

I'm 36 bitch. And we all know u'z a homosexual, why dont u just go give TQ some head......"2pac"..how original, is that why u changed ur name cuz everyone thought u were a faggot?

ROTFLMAO Gary u earned my respect bacc Mauzip ur so fuccing gay man dude really.... u are gay u jus admitted it cuzz that was a sarcastic remark and u said if it was ur a homo so i guess ur a homo! u fuccing fruit. im out!!!

zevin64

• Lil Geezy
  • The Enigmatic One
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2003, 05:05:05 PM »
Christian

Hater Player

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2003, 04:09:00 PM »
islamistruth ur a dumbass holmes ever1 nows da sun n moon dont have religins

man i cant stand jews hater player i hate them all what about u? lol im out!!!

fuck you holmes im jewish pinche cabron....u aint a tru ese coz all mexicans got love for us judios puto

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2003, 07:35:17 AM »
here's a good example of sarcasm

I never would have thought a thread about what religion people are would turn into a little bitching match about "my religion is better than your religion"

Do none of your religions teach tolerance?

Never surrender

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2003, 07:36:12 AM »
oh and Church of England 'what!!!'

Never surrender

OutSider

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2003, 01:15:54 PM »
here's a good example of sarcasm

I never would have thought a thread about what religion people are would turn into a little bitching match about "my religion is better than your religion"

Do none of your religions teach tolerance?
yeah the catholic church is good at teaching tolerance... but you have to understand.. it is not the church.. it is the people.. who teach hate and intolerance..