Author Topic: CHECK OUT THIS FORUM  (Read 1013 times)

yellowmann11

• 'G'
  • Representing phoenix AZ........
CHECK OUT THIS FORUM
« on: July 05, 2003, 10:03:42 AM »
THE HOTTEST MUSIC FORUM IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS

WITH 15726 MEMBERS RIGHT NOW ......

COME SIGN UP TODAY....

http://www.chamillionaire.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi

AND PICK UP YUNG-RO NEW ALBUM

WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

yellowmann11

• 'G'
Re:CHECK OUT THIS FORUM
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2003, 10:50:33 AM »
dont be scared to post you thoughts......
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2003, 10:51:56 AM »
People are just ignoring your spamming.

yellowmann11

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2003, 10:56:59 AM »
People are just ignoring your spamming.

it's all gravy playa.....just turin some heads.......
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2003, 03:45:18 PM »
yellow...trust me...ive tried puttin these cats up on chamill and them...it dont work...

yellowmann11

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2003, 03:47:44 PM »
well if i turn one head......then it was a good day........lol
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2003, 03:48:24 PM »
well if i turn one head......then it was a good day........lol
haha...u on chamills street team or somethin?

yellowmann11

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2003, 03:55:42 PM »
more or less......i am a mod on the forum .....

right know they are going thru e-mails to decided who is gonna be on the street team and the mods are always on it..........
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2003, 03:57:23 PM »
more or less......i am a mod on the forum .....

right know they are going thru e-mails to decided who is gonna be on the street team and the mods are always on it..........
coo...how did u hear of swisha house in arizona?

yellowmann11

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2003, 03:59:50 PM »
i have only been in az for the last year......i spent 6 years in south texas.....
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2003, 04:00:36 PM »
i have only been in az for the last year......i spent 6 years in south texas.....
oh aight...

yellowmann11

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2003, 07:53:37 PM »
if you were wondering if the forum has a lot of traffic

at 10:00 pm there are

USERS ONLINE

24 Guests, 71 Users
abbot, Yellowmann11, b-a, |||| barcode ||||, -DeRey-, C.E.O/D.J. Justin AKA Kurby, Charles Lee Ray, Dat Boy Braw Heezy, screw jr., Wrecka, Bean, Newsflash-NiccaIDontWantYou, Lil_Tru, slore, ATXBalla2K3, Sassy, HardheadRecordz, Lil Tigger, Jerimiah the Profit aka BOOGS, satownplaya_stx, LIL_RALPH_ATX, If u can see dis fuk u, LuknGoodnRed, XstaC923, SUPASTARR, Exempt, witEoUt, nawfwestking, LuCiFeR, chamillionaire, Weston, YOUNG JAMES, The_Boss, decol, CandyPaintedLizard, DABOSSHOGG, brivers, seville713, Raptor, Junior Pymp, jessica, Sinsation, BALLA HOUSE, Txn4lif, nobodyungrizo, lil pooh, Nash_P, Slothx, Smiley_337, LyricalMyrical19, P. pLaYa-Ice Cold Records, Sgb, lee500degrees, fyou, DJ Luis AKA Tha Sole Choppa, Reverend Cadillac Jenkins, Lucky OnE, moe, Street_Corner, J.Soul, PostaGirl, LoneStarBullBreaka, E-Mortal, bossdeezy, pLaTiNuM-LaTiNuM-, Yung_P, BigMoneyTexas, Syrup_Shop, HOUfrangie, _DyNaMiC_G, Alcahuete

now thats what i'm talkin about....late..........
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

ATXBalla2K3

• Lil Geezy
  • CCC & P.I.F. Holdin' It Down!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2003, 07:59:22 PM »
fa real.......its an active forum.....so yall dont trip on that....sign up....HOLLA!

".......SWISHAHOUSE BRINGIN' PAIN LIKE ALCOHOL ON OPEN SORES........"-Paul Wall

MoneyButtNakedaire

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2003, 02:33:41 AM »
Aight...let me just break shit down for everyone...okay this is Yellowmann....yes his name is Yellowmann but he is white....I still have no idea why somebody would call themselves Yellowmann..but that's another story...anyways Yellowmann is a mod over at chamillionaire.com website and possibly the biggest dick rider I know...next to ATXBalla2K3...he's from Austin, Texas and the new dick rider on the scene...probably gonna be the next mod...well all these fools do is come on this website and try to help out Chamillionaire's weak ass website out...now Chamillionaire is a rapper from Houston, Tx...he is aight..but he thinks he is the fucking king of the mic.... main reason why I do not care for the nigga..he don't go that fed...Z-Ro and many other down south rappers will wreck dat funny looking African's ass on any given day.....anyways...me and Money Butt Naked crew pissed off Chamillionaire's gay ass and whatnot..wrecked they forum..I put some of my hacking talents on display so all these fools be hella trippin' on me and my bootlegging tendencies....letting me and my gay internet click get under their skin...you see that Yellowmann has gotten around 40+ posts or whateva but in probably every single one of those he is probably brings up the name Chamillionaire...I mean come on now WITH 15726 MEMBERS RIGHT NOW ......24 Guests, 71 Users
abbot, Yellowmann11, b-a, |||| barcode ||||, -DeRey-, C.E.O/D.J. Justin AKA Kurby, Charles Lee Ray, Dat Boy Braw Heezy, screw jr., Wrecka, Bean, Newsflash-NiccaIDontWantYou, Lil_Tru, slore, ATXBalla2K3, Sassy, HardheadRecordz, Lil Tigger, Jerimiah the Profit aka BOOGS, satownplaya_stx, LIL_RALPH_ATX, If u can see dis fuk u, LuknGoodnRed, XstaC923, SUPASTARR, Exempt, witEoUt, nawfwestking, LuCiFeR, chamillionaire, Weston, YOUNG JAMES, The_Boss, decol, CandyPaintedLizard, DABOSSHOGG, brivers, seville713, Raptor, Junior Pymp, jessica, Sinsation, BALLA HOUSE, Txn4lif, nobodyungrizo, lil pooh, Nash_P, Slothx, Smiley_337, LyricalMyrical19, P. pLaYa-Ice Cold Records, Sgb, lee500degrees, fyou, DJ Luis AKA Tha Sole Choppa, Reverend Cadillac Jenkins, Lucky OnE, moe, Street_Corner, J.Soul, PostaGirl, LoneStarBullBreaka, E-Mortal, bossdeezy, pLaTiNuM-LaTiNuM-, Yung_P, BigMoneyTexas, Syrup_Shop, HOUfrangie, _DyNaMiC_G, Alcahuete

Dayum!..71 members online out of 15,726 members...too much traffic for me..what does that make?>maybe 2%..goodness see me and the rest of M.B.N., Inc. just kept it real and spoke our mind and let folks know what it do...anyways..that about sums it up.....these CCC niggas (Color Changin Click) drop cd's.....but they always push back they dates and whatnot..and that Yung Ro nigga he is garbage..if you want his cd just holla at me on aim @ "pennybanks512" and I will send that shit over to you..I only got it strictly for bootlegging purposes..here's the Money Butt Naked, Incorporated forum where we got all kinds of down south screw shit and whateva..just trading and hooking up folks for free..we got niggas setting up shop on dat mug also..get registered up and let MBN know what it do..here go the link again...
http://mbn.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi
I'm out dis bitch and that's fa sho.........

Now I don't really know what all this Karma is all about and I really don't give a damn..but I'mma speak my mind Gary Coleman style...,
Penny B.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2003, 02:44:25 AM by MoneyButtNakedaire »

yellowmann11

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2003, 03:37:23 PM »
Aight...let me just break shit down for everyone...okay this is Yellowmann....yes his name is Yellowmann but he is white....I still have no idea why somebody would call themselves Yellowmann..but that's another story...anyways Yellowmann is a mod over at chamillionaire.com website and possibly the biggest dick rider I know...next to ATXBalla2K3...he's from Austin, Texas and the new dick rider on the scene...probably gonna be the next mod...well all these fools do is come on this website and try to help out Chamillionaire's weak ass website out...now Chamillionaire is a rapper from Houston, Tx...he is aight..but he thinks he is the fucking king of the mic.... main reason why I do not care for the nigga..he don't go that fed...Z-Ro and many other down south rappers will wreck dat funny looking African's ass on any given day.....anyways...me and Money Butt Naked crew pissed off Chamillionaire's gay ass and whatnot..wrecked they forum..I put some of my hacking talents on display so all these fools be hella trippin' on me and my bootlegging tendencies....letting me and my gay internet click get under their skin...you see that Yellowmann has gotten around 40+ posts or whateva but in probably every single one of those he is probably brings up the name Chamillionaire...I mean come on now WITH 15726 MEMBERS RIGHT NOW ......24 Guests, 71 Users

Dayum!..71 members online out of 15,726 members...too much traffic for me..what does that make?>maybe 2%..goodness see me and the rest of M.B.N., Inc. just kept it real and spoke our mind and let folks know what it do...anyways..that about sums it up.....these CCC niggas (Color Changin Click) drop cd's.....but they always push back they dates and whatnot..and that Yung Ro nigga he is garbage..if you want his cd just holla at me on aim @ "pennybanks512" and I will send that shit over to you..I only got it strictly for bootlegging purposes..here's the Money Butt Naked, Incorporated forum where we got all kinds of down south screw shit and whateva..just trading and hooking up folks for free..we got niggas setting up shop on dat mug also..get registered up and let MBN know what it do..here go the link again...
http://mbn.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi
I'm out dis bitch and that's fa sho.........

Now I don't really know what all this Karma is all about and I really don't give a damn..but I'mma speak my mind Gary Coleman style...,
Penny B.

LMFAO......   this guy is the biggest joke on any forum......he has been banned more tims then we can count.......he has been known to put up more junk then a wweks worth of people in one hour.....from pictures of him and his gay boy naked to pictures of transexuals......ohh and he has his own forum where he is the owner, the mods and the members........he put up topics and replys to hiself in different names.......he is a joke.....

he should be banned from this forum and not allowed back in or you will have the biggest spamer and internet thug ninth grader on the board.......just givin yall the 411
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM