Author Topic: Hulk Hogan/Mr. America Gone?  (Read 579 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:Hulk Hogan/Mr. America Gone?
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2003, 05:49:58 AM »
^^ This furthers my belief that there are 2 opinions on everything, and most people agree with 50% of everybody else, LOL.  The same people that hate the u.s. hate hulk hogan, the same people that love the u.s. love hulk hogan, etc. etc. etc.

I love the US
Hate their corrupt government
Don't like Hulk Hogan.  He's embarassing.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2003, 11:43:41 PM »
Look how things have changed within the last couple of months. It wasn't that long ago that Hogan said he said happy with his situation in to WWE and he said he wanted to finish he career in the WWE.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2003, 08:24:16 AM »
Remember when they went to Kuwait and Vader was on a TV show and they asked him if wrestling is fake and he slapped the guy lol

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2003, 10:39:28 AM »
Don't remember that but Vader is wrestling in Japan now where they take it very seriously over there.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2003, 11:15:44 AM »
Jog your memory

http://slam.canoe.ca/SlamWrestlingArchive/dec30_vader.html

KUWAIT (AP) -- A World Wrestling Federation star known as Vader was convicted of assault Tuesday for attacking a Kuwaiti TV host who had asked if the matches were staged.

The wrestler -- Leon White of Boulder, Colo. -- also was convicted of insulting the host, and was ordered to pay a $166 fine, said lawyer Ibrahim al-Athary, who represented Kuwait Television host Bassam al-Othman. The maximum penalty could have been one year in prison.

White was in Kuwait in April for five days of matches. He grabbed al-Othman by the tie, shoved him backwards and used obscene language after being asked during a live interview if professional wrestling matches were fake.

White was represented by a Kuwaiti law firm. His lawyers said they could not comment until they had read the verdict.

Al-Athary said al-Othman still may sue for compensation in another court.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2003, 11:20:34 AM »
vader was the man. 8) it pissed me off when undertaker stole his thing where he fucks someone up in the corner with multiple boxing punches. who can forget him training in the mountains?? a classic wwf moment.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2003, 11:21:39 AM »
I always thought they should have done better with Vader...he was class.