Author Topic: Offical Thread: Elite vs. Cerified Sicc Niggaz  (Read 721 times)

TheSheriff

Re:Offical Thread: Elite vs. Cerified Sicc Niggaz
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2003, 10:43:53 AM »
2nd nature i dont like ur talk for a newbie u needa shut da fuck up right now... speak on whatcha know kid n u jst a fucken new kid on da block to bad i aint around no more to speak on this holla hoe

::)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2003, 07:37:45 PM »
Samples Cypress Hill "Who you trying to get crazy with ese, don't you know I'm LOCO!!"

I drop hard like I'm out a fire bolistic nine, well Skillazitc fire blanks with his simplistic rhymes, talking about unrealistic crime/
Homie we all still living so what I find, is his credability is non but lies rank a dime, well I'm the only one that can say "I Drop Rhymes"/

*Missy* "REMIX!!!!!"

CSN like towers but with planes I smash you, who got the power 'cause Elite the only crew/
It's a mismatch like Em smashed Ja Rule, 'cause like pennies, I'm the train that smashed you/
If Hatesrats is from L.A., why you still drown, guess you ain't a Laker 'cause no skillz are found/
CSN is dead, burried in the growned, so underground they ain't even allowed in Lyrist Loung/
Call me Lil' Rob 'cause you want me dead, the underground dweller rockin mics from Draculas bed/
CSN so "Sicc" it shows that they all give head, Rod is Siccness, your lyrics are really HIV feed/
The only Native repping' the brown, call me the Chief Rocka 'cause I'm the Lord of the Underground/
Like CSN skillz, Hatesrats is no where to be found, "The Champ is here" like Ali, holding the GOAT crown/
Stay off my dick or I'll really show you the meaning of spitting ill, Elite the one that got the SKILLZ/
Like Chavez, I'll starve so my crew can get there deal, who the Horsemen in the killing fields/
We got 6 horsemen representing siccness and death, CSN from Sleepy Hollow 'cause they headless/
Sorry to leave your asses dead with this test, looks like CSN spit wacked rhymes with their last breath/

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2003, 01:17:52 PM »

U niggaz should broadcast ya rhymes on CBS cuz all I see(C) is bull-shit/

I dont know if that's biting man, but it look extremely like a line from Chino-XL on "What You Got",
"I'll turn on channel 2 if I wanna CBS". My bad if it aint, I just couldn't go by without saying something.

lol
What's funny? The fact that I dont know if it's biting, or that Rod used it?

naw, i aint laffin at you man. Jus funny cus its Rod...some back in tha day shit

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2003, 04:39:48 AM »
Still missing one person from each crew ... Sin an i think hate from there crew
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2003, 10:15:40 PM »
Intro

~Approachin this battle I was just lookin to murder one, the rest just a bonus//
~Fixin to go medieval on ya asses, crucify one and let the rest get stoned by stonaz//
~Ya verses are gross, shits raisin a stench.. ya kru can contend? Bitchez we got 2nd nature on the bench!//
~CSN a buncha hit or misses, ya cant spell crap without the r-a-p! I'll murder yall with elementray disses//
~I spit shots like I had bullets fa loose-teeth, aint no e~gangstaz needed in Elite, just need a sheet of loose-leaf//

D-Peon
~This fool "lacks creativity" like it was benzino behind the mic//
~I'll rip out ya eyes and stick 'em up ya ass, and give you the gift of hindsight!//
~Looks like hibernation has slurred ya words, cuz you weak 'n inactive.. like the keystyle battle board!//
~Couldnt break apart my verse with a broadsword, U shoulda "pulled a maxi pad" and practice bitin before you approached the battle lord//
~You should know this by now, battlin me is pointless like unsharpened pencils, son ya heard what I said//
~Maybe you would get the 'point' if I "filled you with lead"// (pencils)

Spawn
~DarkMagician chose his position cuz he fears my holy disposition//
~Sin vs dark? Listen to dubcc, "Sin'll own ya" but thats just a premonition, I'll let my words do the dissin//
~I put 6 in ya head, 6 in ya legs, and 6 in ya frame so you can be 1-with-Satan// (666)
~I may spit as SiNiStEr, but I'm still a playa, unlike yall I just dont see the fun-in-hatin//
~Ya content is like the new Elite.. itz lackin-techniec// (the emcee)
~Spit in the middle but it seems like you spit first cuz there is no purpose in backin-the-weak//

Hatesrats
~You weak, even if you came in 50's mom.. ya "flow still wouldnt make-sense"// (cents)
~You drop regularly but ya shit aint 'gainin interest' like faulty bank statements!//
~Even if I took a dump in ya coffin, you still wouldnt be the 'underground-shit'//
~U part of CSN? Nah, just rode the pine now you in one, I dun buried you alive dumbfounded-bitch//
~Me and rats similar in ways.. we both bringin up the rear//
~Except I just spit last, he'll take it in the butt and ask you to cum in his ear!//

SkillaZtiC
~Skillaztic against Elite, it's pitiful, I'm gonna put this beef to rest like tranquilizin-a-cow//
~I flipped ya scripts, started the CSN gospel special with yall shoutin, WE IDOLIZIN-SIN-NOW// (praise tha lord!)
~This battle is makin headlines, see CSN get murdered live at 10 o'clock on CNN//
~Closest you get to real emcee'in bitch, is sportin ya groovy eminem!// (avatar)
~After this battle, Skillaztic gonna retire and make the decision to lay-low//
~Goin from e~thugs to children's entertainment, now U reppin readin rainbow!//

AutoMatik
~Its a matter of time.. before I take my holy nine, pull the trigger thine, and blast you with sacrificial lead//
~Aint that a "blow to the head".. even Jesus said, "God wants you dead!"//
~Its sad when ya best man is here just to protect ya pussies, maxi got yall, you lucky ya "undercover"// (padz)
~I'm just lookin for one who comes hard in CSN, only found one 'under the rubber'//
~Bitch Im fixin to cut off my legs cuz I cant stand ya shit//
~SiNiStEr the one hitter quitter, cleanin up after the Elite wreckin ball hit//

Outro
~Even if all yall sported Skillaztic avatars ya still wouldnt be all-stars//
~Guess ya think yall's 'stylz kickin' now cuz u usin small-bars//
~This shit is too easy, its pointless, we guaranteed a win like the Spurs in championships//
~Yall couldnt 'beat sin' if ya had God behind ya, and everyone one of ya was equipped with whips//
~I'm like the new STD, theres a lil bit of SiN goin around, be like Kobe when I rape each and every one of ya.. comin hard from DOWNTOWN!// (b-ball)
~Battle concluding, I feel like I just wasted material, thought yall were ready to 'step up to the plate' but dun forgot ya wheaties cereal//
~I used 42 barz to murder ya whole-kru.. in the end yall just another group that SiN put a hole-through//
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2003, 10:41:01 PM »
Haha sick shit Sin. Nice wordplay, punches, and all the other shitz. This was done b4 it started though. Fav line

I put 6 in ya head, 6 in ya legs, and 6 in ya frame so you can be 1-with-Satan// (666)

VDK REPPIN!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2003, 10:43:57 PM »
thanks abs.. any feedback welcome and votes.. its sorta obvious who won.. CSN aint active for shit and hatesrats only has a few hours to drop..

but feedback and/or votes welcome.. i dun really think we need mods strictly voting but it would be nice to see what they think.. pZ

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2003, 07:05:05 PM »
Uppin on some votes
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2003, 08:54:40 AM »
Can any vet... TimeLock, Maestro, bLaDe, conferm what we already know.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2003, 10:15:39 AM »
i can right now claim that elite wn this...

my detailed vote will be written later today

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2003, 12:09:26 PM »
So do we get the detailed vote Maestro?  It'd be cool to see what you thought of how the different verses stacked up...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2003, 02:32:15 PM »
So do we get the detailed vote Maestro?  It'd be cool to see what you thought of how the different verses stacked up...

aight.. im doing it right now... sorry for the delay... i kinda forgot :-[

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2003, 02:36:51 PM »
Thx Maestro, you da man...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2003, 02:48:32 PM »
fuck yea.. any other votes would be nice.. detailed especially.

thats how we do..

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2003, 04:18:52 PM »
SKiLLaZTiC – some of the punches were tight, but the verse as overal was “alright”, the rhyme have to much fillers to be solid, but the flow is dope  – SCORE = 3.5

Dope Bars:
Lost Angel ya fate iz fatal arange ya death like debt paymentz
I'll fuckin street sweep ya back like spinal cord Maintenance

DarkM@GICI@N – you’re mixing dope punches with aight ones, the flow is dope and you got a nice ammount of multis., i see no personals though and i see no really “hard-hitting” punches, but its a dope rhyme – SCORE = 3.8

Dope Bars:
I ball hard and do it big dog my games huge/
and ya'll niggas is small and square like them gamecubes/

AutoMatik1 – you came dope with the wordplay and the punches, your multis were alright, not the dopest ive seen, but not bad, the flow was hard to follow some times – SCORE: 4.4

Dope Bars:
Ima make-ur-face-look-grim, punch yall till my knuckles-bleed,
M Dogg cant afford 'Candy' dats the only way yall 'SUCKA-FREE'/

vitodeluca – man, you need to work on your punches, i mean, they’re to long, like 2 bars for one punch, but when they finally came, some of them were really hard hitting. your personals were great though, specially the personals toward Skillastic, its obvious that you’re updated. The flow is hard to follow. SCORE = 4.1

This Bar Was A Really DOPE one... props:
/../..when I'm seein dudes who "bitten" off more than they can chew

RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th – may have the dopest punches so far, the flow was hard to follow and i didnt see any “outstanding” personals, but rod came raw and with no mercy on this. A couple of fillers could be removed though. SCORE = 4.2

I know U hearin this but iz U niggaz listenin? I'll rip ya ear "drums" out and make beats with it/
U niggaz aint got nothin off top like bitches flippin they weeves

SkillZ – every bar starts off dope, but too many of them have fillers at the end. You have dope wordplays metas and punches, the flow is mostly alright. The rhyme was really good but you have to many unneccesary bar-segments floating around. SCORE = 4.6

Dope Bars:
N' the only way you "stayin ontop" of shit is if we leave-you-in-planes
I'll make sure you "feel my point" like sittin in chairs-with-knifes

dpeon – you dont seem to have much really “sticking out”, you got a good flow, but you need to work harder with punches, metas and wordplay. SCORE = 3.1

Dope Bars:
fuck wit us we'll school ya like orientations
once the voting in u wont win like the Al Gore administration

Batman – a cool verse, its far from your peak, but still you came with a couple dope bars, the flow was alright and the personals were on point. SCORE = 4.1

Dope Bars:
CSN is dead, burried in the growned, so underground they ain't even allowed in Lyrist Loung/
Like CSN skillz, Hatesrats is no where to be found, "The Champ is here" like Ali, holding the GOAT crown/

•SiNiStEr• - you came hard with punches, wordplay and specially the personals. The flow is hard to follow and you need to work harder with the multis. Dope rhyme though, it have alotta creativity – SCORE = 4.4

Dope Bars:
~Even if I took a dump in ya coffin, you still wouldnt be the 'underground-shit'//
~Skillaztic against Elite, it's pitiful, I'm gonna put this beef to rest like tranquilizin-a-cow//

CSN: 3.7
ELITE: 4.3

WINNER: ELITE