Author Topic: PAUL WALL & CHAMILLIONAIRE - Get Your Mind Correct  (Read 540 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:PAUL WALL & CHAMILLIONAIRE - Get Your Mind Correct
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2003, 04:58:53 PM »
lol @ Realizm.....Certified Hater.....

I smell a Servnu151 & Chamillionaire Collab comin ;D

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ATXBalla2K3

• Lil Geezy
  • CCC & P.I.F. Holdin' It Down!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2003, 05:04:58 PM »
ok, i just got done listening to one of his songs and this guy is wack & so is his white partner in crime. No lyrics at all. They straight bullshit. All this hype for nuthin. Go pick up Love & Hate by Aceyalone or Murs - End of the Beginning.

wack...........no lyrics............LMAO..............maan.......obviousely u dont know lyrics........HOLLA!

".......SWISHAHOUSE BRINGIN' PAIN LIKE ALCOHOL ON OPEN SORES........"-Paul Wall

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2003, 08:21:50 PM »
lol @ Realizm.....Certified Hater.....

hater? just cuz i dont agree wit your opinion doesn't make me a hater.

wack...........no lyrics............LMAO..............maan.......obviousely u dont know lyrics........HOLLA!

from the song i heard these guys had no lyrics. It wouldn't suprise me being that they're from houston.  but whatever, gimme a song to download from them maybe ill change my mind.

S.G.V.

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2003, 12:45:55 AM »
"Other Day"

Paul Wall is the one rappin...Chamillion on the hook...hit me up on aim foo...ill kick u down with shit...ill get thru ur bias man...trust me...

tony_montana

• Lil Geezy
  • what it do??
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2003, 06:09:44 AM »
this good ... but alot of people was expectin that raw shit they do on tha ccc and swishahouse mixtapes..i'm one of em..it was okay .. but alot of hype was built for nuthin.. becuz nigga like me and others.. know they show they asses on mixtapes..especially chamillion...

other day is tha best song on this.. album paul wall ..saved this album becuz it was like chamillion wasnt himself..

thats one of tha reason they didnt get signed cuz niggas in tha majors know they  do better on them mixtapes..and alot of people was expectin that..

jus wait for waterboys to drop..

runs my motherfuckin mouth from 2k3 to 3k6..what that do???

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2003, 11:13:17 AM »
and they spit it without cussin...thats tight...

woa, I didn't even think about that till I read this......It's true......Daymmmm

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2003, 11:22:15 AM »
and they spit it without cussin...thats tight...

woa, I didn't even think about that till I read this......It's true......Daymmmm
they may say Hoe...or somethin like that...but they never cuss...

yellowmann11

• 'G'
  • Representing phoenix AZ........
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2003, 06:05:31 PM »
this good ... but alot of people was expectin that raw shit they do on tha ccc and swishahouse mixtapes..i'm one of em..it was okay .. but alot of hype was built for nuthin.. becuz nigga like me and others.. know they show they asses on mixtapes..especially chamillion...

other day is tha best song on this.. album paul wall ..saved this album becuz it was like chamillion wasnt himself..

thats one of tha reason they didnt get signed cuz niggas in tha majors know they  do better on them mixtapes..and alot of people was expectin that..

first thing first......tha other day is not the best song on GYMC......MY MONEY GETS JEALOUS.....is probally the best .......and second........

major lables be calling them every day ....and when they do thier live internet radio show four or five majors be calling them during the show.......they havent signed .....because they dont want to sign.......

paid-n-phull will be the next no limit or cash money.......
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2003, 07:14:33 PM »
First I downloaded a few songs from KaZaA from these guys a while ago and wasn't really feeling them but since you guys started spamming the board I decided to download the album and give it a couple of solid listens.

It's actually growing on me, there are some good tracks but some real bullshit too.  They might blow up, but only like No Limit and Cash Money.  They might have a good year but that's it.  And this no swearing is not that impressive, not many people have a clean record but Rakim and Gza don't swear (or very rarely).

yellowmann11

• 'G'
  • Representing phoenix AZ........
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2003, 10:20:00 PM »
^^.....well i am glad to see that you took the time to really listen to them boys........you will have to check out the live internet raido show on tuesday you can here some unreleased tracks and a lot of good mixin.........
WWW.CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM

tony_montana

• Lil Geezy
  • what it do??
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2003, 02:55:11 AM »

first thing first......tha other day is not the best song on GYMC......MY MONEY GETS JEALOUS.....is probally the best .......and second........

major lables be calling them every day ....and when they do thier live internet radio show four or five majors be calling them during the show.......they havent signed .....because they dont want to sign.......

paid-n-phull will be the next no limit or cash money.......

1st thang 1st tha other day is my favorite..in my opinion..who cares if they dont sign..they jus fuckin themselves off by not doin so..they need to worry bout gettin on label and puttin themselves out there 4real 4real..instead about worryin about a bullshit contract..

look at eminem he got a bullshit deal..but he on top of tha game now..he wasnt worried about gettin paid on  a big label..he was jus tryin to get heard..he knew tha money will come eventually...

late.. late..

runs my motherfuckin mouth from 2k3 to 3k6..what that do???

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2003, 01:49:21 PM »
I checked out their album, in a first few songs they sounded slightly like Outkast lol.  After a couple more bumps I gotta say they got talent, there are some songs which sounded a bit average to me, and there are some songs which I felt were real tight, like Otha Day, Balla Talk 2.. etc.  Overall, I gotta say they got talent, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...